Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The first time your wife fucked another man

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    How bout 7 3/4 plus a ring?
    lol
    Cop..
    7 3/4? Absolutely! She's been wanting a new ring.....maybe a ride on the cop express will do? A new cock with a ring:-)

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Great thread and certainly a fantasy of mine but what keeps me from even remotely allowing this to happen is my fear that the other guy will offer something (size, angle, width, curve, motion, tongue skills, fucking technique, sexual intensity, lasting power, etcetera) that I don't have and/or the excitement of the whole thing will make her less interested in me and more interested in that guy or other guys or just a similar situation In an effort to replicate Whatever it is that she enjoyed better. I can see how this could make the sex life better, but I can also see it be the beginning of a bad end. All of a sudden you are the male friend who gets to take her to dinner, support her, buy her gifts, and take her on vacations while she plans her real sexual enjoyment around your suddenly not-so-fulfilling existence. Of course she would never tell you it was better with the other guy(s). She would lie (who wouldn't) and say it was just exciting knowing you were watching her and that is why she had more orgasms than ever, or squirted for the first time, or made noises you've never Heard before etc etc. She would say that you are the best she's ever had but can't wait until you take her back to hedo because she loves the atmosphere. And how would you ever know the truth?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
    Great thread and certainly a fantasy of mine but what keeps me from even remotely allowing this to happen is my fear that the other guy will offer something (size, angle, width, curve, motion, tongue skills, fucking technique, sexual intensity, lasting power, etcetera) that I don't have and/or the excitement of the whole thing will make her less interested in me and more interested in that guy or other guys or just a similar situation In an effort to replicate Whatever it is that she enjoyed better. I can see how this could make the sex life better, but I can also see it be the beginning of a bad end. All of a sudden you are the male friend who gets to take her to dinner, support her, buy her gifts, and take her on vacations while she plans her real sexual enjoyment around your suddenly not-so-fulfilling existence. Of course she would never tell you it was better with the other guy(s). She would lie (who wouldn't) and say it was just exciting knowing you were watching her and that is why she had more orgasms than ever, or squirted for the first time, or made noises you've never Heard before etc etc. She would say that you are the best she's ever had but can't wait until you take her back to hedo because she loves the atmosphere. And how would you ever know the truth?
    Gee,I guess I could say the same thing about my wife's Vibrator!

Trifecta, you worry about becoming a cuckold... and there is a whole subculture on that you can google..it happens for some guys who are inclined that way.

True but - it was absolutely awesome experience & we had the best sex after - in fact the best sex all holiday with no further a trois (the cool guy had moved on from Hedo)

She's never done it again (well not that I know about!) but it remains a very sexual experience for both of us & certainly an easy subject for discussion to get her horny..

If your lady is truley in love with you, the bad result can never happen.
    Simply because sex with someone that you are not in love with can not be better than with the person you are in love with.
    The guy can be bigger, go longer, have different techniques, but it wont be "better".
    And if it is, they were not truley in love with you.
    Can't make it any simpler than that.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

You biggest problem is that you cannot differentiate between making love and having sex. If your wife loves you, then getting together with others is just sex, nothing more, nothing less. When my wife and I get together with others we love to experience different things. We like to then tell each other what the other person did that they liked and that maybe we can incorporate it into our own LOVE MAKING!

Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Gee,I guess I could say the same thing about my wife's Vibrator!
    NN, Thats pretty funny....I can see that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sunbabes View Post
    Trifecta, you worry about becoming a cuckold... and there is a whole subculture on that you can google..it happens for some guys who are inclined that way.
    Not interested in being a cuckold. And I personally would not let it be lopsided where she gets to have fun with another guy yet I have to just watch and get nothing in return. I would have to have a similar deal on my end. I was focused on my perspective in a swinging situation...but I didn't mean to imply that only the woman was getting the fun...it was simply her "Turn" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary&John View Post
    True but - it was absolutely awesome experience & we had the best sex after - in fact the best sex all holiday with no further a trois (the cool guy had moved on from Hedo).

She's never done it again (well not that I know about!) but it remains a very sexual experience for both of us & certainly an easy subject for discussion to get her horny..
    I can totally see that. Glad it was so great for you guys!!!!!! Thats awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    If your lady is truley in love with you, the bad result can never happen.
    Simply because sex with someone that you are not in love with can not be better than with the person you are in love with.
    The guy can be bigger, go longer, have different techniques, but it wont be "better".
    And if it is, they were not truley in love with you.
    Can't make it any simpler than that.
    Cop..
    Cop, you are probably very right...because if I think about it, no matter how hot, or how skilled a woman might be, if the situation was reversed (and she was watching and I was the one getting the extra-relationship sex), I would still want to be with my girl above and beyond anyone else. The other woman would just be a "sex toy" of sorts to me...and I guess that is the best way to think of the extra guy - a sexual "toy" or aid.....But they really can't replace the whole relationship. So I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    You biggest problem is that you cannot differentiate between making love and having sex. If your wife loves you, then getting together with others is just sex, nothing more, nothing less. When my wife and I get together with others we love to experience different things. We like to then tell each other what the other person did that they liked and that maybe we can incorporate it into our own LOVE MAKING!
    HJ: So glad you guys have found something that is really great for you two. I can totally see how hot it could be. I can also see how it could improve certain relationships with the right personality types. That being said I really don't think I have a "problem" And its certainly not my "biggest" one. What I have is a few questions, and a comment or two.

Cheers. - Tri

For us it's still a fantasy. I wouldn't want her to hook up with a neighbor but someone who we'd only see or interact with once the in a while. The idea of someone large that me or doing something new and different is very thrilling for us. We both know it wouldn't destroy our marriage but add to it....sexually.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    For us it's still a fantasy. I wouldn't want her to hook up with a neighbor but someone who we'd only see or interact with once the in a while. The idea of someone large that me or doing something new and different is very thrilling for us. We both know it wouldn't destroy our marriage but add to it....sexually.
    Yes to this!!!
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Our very first time for full swap was on our 10 year wedding anniversary at Hedo. We had talked before the trip that year about being ready for that step and decided that if it happened it happened and if it didn't it didn't but it had to feel right was the main thing. The night and the moment was right and it just so happened to be our anniversary. Great memory and funny story, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    getting together with others is just sex, nothing more, nothing less. When my wife and I get together with others we love to experience different things. We like to then tell each other what the other person did that they liked and that maybe we can incorporate it into our own LOVE MAKING!
    Bingo!
    Last edited by Newfie Screech; 07-20-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Our very first time for full swap was on our 10 year wedding anniversary at Hedo. We had talked before the trip that year about being ready for that step and decided that if it happened it happened and if it didn't it didn't but it had to feel right was the main thing. The night and the moment was right and it just so happened to be our anniversary. Great memory and funny story, lol
    Your marriage is what you make of it. If it's something you are both excited about and are able to share the experience between yourselves, why not embrace it? I think a lot of people let the pressure of the outside world dictate how they behave within their own marriage. If you are having consensual fun and are both happy, what business is it to anyone else?
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    That's what the man thinks, and would like in a male dominated society to happen. You got it, societ conditions women to be prewired for his purposes. It is actually the other way around. Think of it, a woman can have sex same as when she is 18, for legal reasons not before and at 100. Most men lose it by 45. My wife has tried to fuck 20 men at Hedo, where barely 10 could make it. They all gave great oral, which served the purpose, took oral, were hard and then could not keep it for the full course. All of them were in their 40's and 50's. All that I am saying is that it is social conditioning to keep women in control, they are more prewired to have multiple sex partners. I hope all women will give up those notions and open themselves up (pun intended) to have a fulsome sex life and give their husbands the pleasure to watch them enjoy sex with other men. I have learnt some men don't like another man watching and therefore lose the hardness - as a consideration to them, I am present to watch my wife, but stay invisible and join in only if invited.
    Quote Originally Posted by kama sutra View Post
    I might be wrong but I think deep down every guy fantasize about his women fucking and sucking another man. Most will never admit it. Jealousy issues.
    We have been talking about it for few years. First time I mentioned it while we were fucking, she pretty well kicked me off the bed. She's never been with another man except me. She still not agreeing to it but we role play and pretend to be fucking other people. She tells me about celebrities that she would like to screw because she know we will never meet them. I hope we are going in the right direction.

I think women are pre wired by society to be one man woman and they just can't get over it.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Hello All

We are mostly lurkers in these boards, but having something to contribute to this topic...her first with another man was in St Martin while staying in a villa at Terres Basses. There are a couple of good options (good for the ladies) of masseurs who will go as far as you are willing to go. They are professionals, no risk of attachment. I paid for a two hour sensual massage for my wife and suffice it to say, she received her money's worth. We have video of the entire "massage" on the deck by the pool. He fucked her to countless orgasms. Our masseur is still there in business, very clean and protected, they have black ones and white ones. As a matter of fact, my wife is one of the pictures on his Facebook page (face down on the table).

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast