Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The first time your wife fucked another man

the first time it happened for us was at an adult book store in the arcade after that we planed things out, and set things up as opposed to the random partner. now we prefer super hung guys she loves it and looks beautiful when receiving. Colorado home of the free!!!!!!!!

The first time we experienced that was at Hedo some years back. Like others have stated, it was very hot and erotic to see! The other male was very respectful, took his time and knew exactly what his role was. In our opinion it is important to spend a few days getting to know the guy. Have a few cocktails, a few laughs and chat. It all seems to work out in the end.

It was one of the erotic nights of our life.
    Last edited by FLfun; 02-21-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    M & D
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Desire Pearl March 26 - 30th 2014

When we first got into the "lifestyle" it was because my wife is bi and we wanted her to explore what it was like being with another woman. After a seriously great year and a half with a female friend of ours (yes, a unicorn), we decided to try couples. We met a great couple, and after several months of hand/oral play, and girl-girl play (soft swap for those who know the term), we decided to try "full swap" (cross-couple intercourse). We had jitters, concerns, worries, etc, but we talked a LOT before and after. When we first started the sex, I looked at her and we quickly determined that we were both fine, which was easy because of all the communication we'd already had about it.

Short answer: it's as much of a "big deal" as you make it, and if you can get beyond initial weirdness/jealousy, it's amazingly hot to see your partner with someone else - male or female - but the most basic things you need are trust, communication, honesty, communication, openness and communication.

WhoooooWeeeee! There are some HOT stories bring told here as well as some great points and advice. The wife still hasn't made the plunge yet but we just got the ultimate toy for our fantasy threesome:-)

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Well Erich, maybe if we're down the same week as us we can show you some pointers.

Sounds awesome!

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

We did a 3some with a friend of ours for the first time and it was ok.
    Everyone was a little nervous.
    But a few times later we did a couples swap and I saw my timid wife take the guy and throw him on the floor and rode him like a bucking bronco.
    It was so hot, I had to stop what I was doing with his g/f just so I could watch.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Dang! That would be HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We did a 3some with a friend of ours for the first time and it was ok.
    Everyone was a little nervous.
    But a few times later we did a couples swap and I saw my timid wife take the guy and throw him on the floor and rode him like a bucking bronco.
    It was so hot, I had to stop what I was doing with his g/f just so I could watch.
    Cop..

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Yes it certainly was
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I might be wrong but I think deep down every guy fantasize about his women fucking and sucking another man. Most will never admit it. Jealousy issues.
    We have been talking about it for few years. First time I mentioned it while we were fucking, she pretty well kicked me off the bed. She's never been with another man except me. She still not agreeing to it but we role play and pretend to be fucking other people. She tells me about celebrities that she would like to screw because she know we will never meet them. I hope we are going in the right direction.

I think women are pre wired by society to be one man woman and they just can't get over it.

Well, to be clear, while I have NO problem with a guy (in a couple we like) fucking my wife, it is ultimately her decision, and I'm NOT ok with just any guy doing it. The key phrase is "a guy I like" - we both have veto power - and for the most part the ones that try the least to get into her pants have the best chance of making it there. Still, when it happens, yes it is hot. Especially when she's riding them hard. The look on her face alone is enough to get me hard as a rock.

I the male here am courious from a womans point of view what is it about another man. Seems like once they do go forward its turns them into a wild sex kitten. Is it the idea of being a bad girl to say or just letting go ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4us2 View Post
    Is it the idea of being a bad girl to say or just letting go ?
    Both.

Sharing her is a hidden fantasy, mostly of mine. Will see if it happens during our trip to Hedo.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast