Thread: Newbie couple question: how do find another guy for an MFM at Hedo?

Newbie couple question: how do find another guy for an MFM at Hedo?

My wife and I (late 30s/early 40s) are going to be in Jamaica in a few months and are thinking about a day pass to Hedo II. We're starting to explore our boundaries a little. My wife never slept with anyone other than me, and we're down to include another man for her to play with. I'm not into guys so it'd be a strictly MFM situation.

She's not yet OK with the idea of a full partner swap. If we see a guy at Hedo, or a couple with a decent enough looking guy, how should we go about approaching them? I'm perfectly willing to just include the male part of a couple, I'm just not sure how to respectfully break to the other half that we're not looking for a full swap.

We're not exactly the social butterfly types but we're willing to take a shot at "excuse me, but we're curious about your vibe, care to have a drink?" and see where things go.

We just got back from our third trip in 10 months. Anything that peaks your interest just ask and see what their answers are. No means no. But you do not know what you're capable of until it's presented to you. My wife and I had all these plans and ideas and boundaries and everything sort of fell apart when the option was presented to us to digress from our plans. It was quite an interesting experience. You have to talk with your spouse but even attractive woman comes up to you and starts talking to you and playing with you in the water and asks you to hop up on the edge of the pool so she can suck your cock, well you have to have some idea as to what you're willing to do. There are games involved that may present that to you or your spouse. You have to have open communication. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask we are going back for fourth time in July and then again probably in October

Remember we were all newbies at one time.

An amazing amout of people enjoy be watched as the fuck. Not sure why, but it works for us. Also people also enjoy watching their spouses with others. That we didn't know until we got there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaustein View Post
    An amazing amout of people enjoy be watched as the fuck. Not sure why, but it works for us. Also people also enjoy watching their spouses with others. That we didn't know until we got there.
    Just got back. Yup. All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by hopin4fun View Post
    Just got back. Yup. All of the above.
    When were you there?

Quote Originally Posted by ArtSclero View Post
    My wife and I (late 30s/early 40s) are going to be in Jamaica in a few months and are thinking about a day pass to Hedo II. We're starting to explore our boundaries a little. My wife never slept with anyone other than me, and we're down to include another man for her to play with. I'm not into guys so it'd be a strictly MFM situation.

She's not yet OK with the idea of a full partner swap. If we see a guy at Hedo, or a couple with a decent enough looking guy, how should we go about approaching them? I'm perfectly willing to just include the male part of a couple, I'm just not sure how to respectfully break to the other half that we're not looking for a full swap.

We're not exactly the social butterfly types but we're willing to take a shot at "excuse me, but we're curious about your vibe, care to have a drink?" and see where things go.
    The best way is usually in the pool. If you see a couple talk with him and find out if their lifestyle people. Is the woman you can play with the guy underwater and if he responds just ask him if he would like to spend some time with you.? Or whatever you can say to break the ice. We always make sure that we talk directly to the spouse meaning I would never ask the guy "if I can fuck your wife?" I would ask her directly, but maybe not in those words. Open Communication is the best.