Thread: Demolition at Desire Los Cabos

Blog Entries

Demolition at Desire Los Cabos

A friend of mine in Cabo sent me some photos yesterday of the ex Desire Los Cabos. They're doing some major renovations for the vanillas, including what looks like removing the jacuzzi's in the rooms and pulling down a few buildings. I put them here Photos of Desire Los Cabos
    *Warning - you may be traumatised seeing her in this state* Viewer discretion advised.

Wow! So sad! I wonder what it's going to look like when it's all said and done!
    Tiff and Greg

Hi Alicia, we are in cabo right now. We rented a villa to have our own private desire. But, desire is torn down. The entire front building is being torn down. They are going to level it!!!!

On a brighter note, we are going snorkeling with Angie tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    Brent and Kristin

QUOTE=Downunder Fun;193701]A friend of mine in Cabo sent me some photos yesterday of the ex Desire Los Cabos. They're doing some major renovations for the vanillas, including what looks like removing the jacuzzi's in the rooms and pulling down a few buildings. I put them here Photos of Desire Los Cabos
    *Warning - you may be traumatised seeing her in this state* Viewer discretion advised.[/QUOTE]
    The older I get, the less important a lifetime warranty is.

a picture's worth.....

not much.

Alicia,
    Here is a photo of the "hole where desire used to be". The entire front building, parking lot have been torn down, and the crane is working back towards the beach. Looks like the spa/jacuzzi/palapa area is gone already too, leaving the two wings of rooms and center.

desiredestruct.jpg

PS- If your travels every bring you to the San Francisco Bay Area, we are up in the Wine Country. We'd love to see (or host) you two. babow2@comcast.net is our email.
    Brent and Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by babow2 View Post
    Hi Alicia, we are in cabo right now. We rented a villa to have our own private desire. But, desire is torn down. The entire front building is being torn down. They are going to level it!!!!

On a brighter note, we are going snorkeling with Angie tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    Brent and Kristin

QUOTE=Downunder Fun;193701]A friend of mine in Cabo sent me some photos yesterday of the ex Desire Los Cabos. They're doing some major renovations for the vanillas, including what looks like removing the jacuzzi's in the rooms and pulling down a few buildings. I put them here Photos of Desire Los Cabos
    *Warning - you may be traumatised seeing her in this state* Viewer discretion advised.
    [/QUOTE]
    The older I get, the less important a lifetime warranty is.

Blog Entries
    Hey Guys,

Great to hear from you! I just got this pic sent to me today. The new patrons of the old Desire will be able to enjoy a 2nd Pool! It's where the restaurant and bar was by the pool.
    Attached Images Attached Images