Thread: Traveling alone

Traveling alone

Hi fellow hedonists;

I have only been to Hedo with other people - once with my ex (he lives in another country now)and once with a couple of friends. I have the itch and really want to go in November. I did not meet many women who were there alone - does that happen often? I know I will be safe - I am just wondering if I will still have as much fun as in the past.

i have almost exclusively gone by myself and have a great time!!
    You're never really "alone" unless you want to be.
    It's such a highly social environment, it's very easy to go solo.

Go and have fun!!

We had a few single ladies with our group in April last year and they had a great time. We welcomed them in, looked out for them, partied with them and they had a great time. Go and get your itch taken care of
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaCath View Post
    Hi fellow hedonists;

I have only been to Hedo with other people - once with my ex (he lives in another country now)and once with a couple of friends. I have the itch and really want to go in November. I did not meet many women who were there alone - does that happen often? I know I will be safe - I am just wondering if I will still have as much fun as in the past.
    My first time to Hedo was with my husband, but the second time I had vacation and hubby didn't so I came alone. Great thing about Hedo is you are only alone if you choose to be.

The best advice I can give you is find a group that seems to match you and the time for your vacation. Lots of groups are referenced in this forum, and check the Hedo website. Email the group leader and ask questions. I don't know of a group that doesn't accept single ladies.

For my single trip I joined the Switch Hitters and had a great time. I always had friends at the pool, restaurants, bars, etc. I had friends to walk me back to my room late at night, and backup if a polite but firm No was not understood. Please remember Hedo is pretty safe, but, you still need to be careful. Locals and other tourists can get a day or night pass and they do not understand respect like a Hedo repeater does. Just like back home always be aware and avoid walking alone late at night. I found many gentlemen happy to walk me to my room, asking nothing in return but a polite thank you.

Go, have an awesome time. Single ladies at Hedo always have a great time!!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Well OttawaCath... Not sure when you're planning to go, but we're also from near Ottawa and would be very happy to hang with you if you finding it difficult. However, just the fact that you're on this site probably means you don't have any issues with finding friends. :-)

We're going from the 21 to 29 of September for Burlesque week. We're here for you if you need company.
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014
    ---------------------------------

Fun is what you make of it.

So just go ahead and take advantage of the opportunity to go to Hedo: as others have already mentioned, you won't be alone unless you want to be! :-)

November's ButtCrack Spanksgiving peeps include single women. It's a well attended week with a Spanksgiving Day Parade, Heinilicken and Champage beach parties. Don't know if GoClassy still has the discounted rates available but you can contact leslie@goclassy.com and ask. I think you would enjoy the crowd and many long time repeaters who love to add newcomers to the crowd.

Blog Entries
    There is also a group trip for the LoveVoodoo Fest in November. We are booked with them for the 3rd time and have seen plenty of single ladies for that event, mostly couples but a noticeable number of single females when we were there. The dates are around November 8 - 16, 2013. www.hedonismfest.com or just go to their LoveVoodoo web site. Also, I traveled as a single lady to Hedo 3 back in 2010 when hubby could not take any time off before it H3 closed and I was hesitant too at first but actually had a great time as a single lady there. You will certainly have a great time at H2 for sure!!!!
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

This will be our 3rd trip to Hedo when the Butt Crackers are there. They make you very welcome and its easy to fit. Consider spanksgiving week.

Quote Originally Posted by anitathediva View Post
    November's ButtCrack Spanksgiving peeps include single women. It's a well attended week with a Spanksgiving Day Parade, Heinilicken and Champage beach parties. Don't know if GoClassy still has the discounted rates available but you can contact leslie@goclassy.com and ask. I think you would enjoy the crowd and many long time repeaters who love to add newcomers to the crowd.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Going with one of the fine groups is the way to go.
    You can get to know people before, and quickly there at the events, get adopted into the family so to speak and then the rest is history.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaCath View Post
    Hi fellow hedonists;

me and wife going for are first time 11-30 to 12-6 2013