Thread: Desire Pearl - Thanksgiving Fest Week

Desire Pearl - Thanksgiving Fest Week

We are thinking about going to Desire Pearl and it happens to be during this Thanksgiving Fest group that is going to be there. Does anyone have any experience with this group? We are pretty open but just wanted to see what to really expect. Thanks!

As far as I can tell, there isn't a group going that weekend, it's just a desire special event! They just change the activities and have it themed towards thanksgiving instead of their usual activities. But no take over or group.
    Tiff and Greg

I did some additional surfing and found that a site called dream pleasure tours is actually booking most of the rooms that week. Just don't know much about them or how their group usually is?

Quote Originally Posted by kcdan View Post
    I did some additional surfing and found that a site called dream pleasure tours is actually booking most of the rooms that week. Just don't know much about them or how their group usually is?
    We will be there the week of thanksgiving as well. Hope this group likes to have a good time. We are excited and counting the days. Hope to see you there.

SandL

Quote Originally Posted by kcdan View Post
    Oh, that's awesome! Especially since is with dream pleasure tours! It's great when groups like that come, because there won't be prudes or judgmental people! Only ppl who want to have a good time and you won't feel out of place or anything either! Have fun, we're jealous!
    Tiff and Greg