Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swinger TV Shows, Documentaries and Movies

Blog Entries

Swinger TV Shows, Documentaries and Movies

I think of people not in the lifestyle and wonder what they make of the lifestyle based on the TV shows and documentaries available. Please share on this thread any shows you have seen.

Playboy TV Swing is the most recent and I dare say most popular. It follows a newbie couple as they spend a night with a group of experienced swingers in a luxury mansion. The start by meeting with Dr Jess, the sex therapist to go over any concerns and outline their boundaries, then they are introduced to the 'house couples' where they mingle, play games, then generally retire to the BOOM BOOM Room. Here's a clip from a recent episode Episode 4 Swing

Swinger Wives is a 4 part series that follows a group of swingers from Atlanta. No sex is involved but it takes a look at 5 couples who are having various issues with their relationships and the lifestyle. It's an interesting show, but makes it look like the lifestyle causes more drama than positive experiences. We saw this show release by the BBC in UK and I believe it is being re-branded and soon to be released in the US as 'Secret lives of Swingers'. We wrote a blog post on Swinger Wives here.

Weird Weekends with Louis Theroux: Swingers. A BBC doco maker, he spent a weekend with a couple who run house parties. It was interesting to watch, but shows Swingers in a bad light I believe. It makes us look uneducated, unstable, dirty deviants.

Australians Exposed, sex lies and double lives. I remember seeing this some time ago and found it interesting. Australia is quite liberal with its censorship laws so we get to see a lot of good shows. This couple are the owners of a local club and it shows swingers as pretty normal. I don't have a clip but here's a link to the interview.

Hidden in America: Swingers are people too. It has Holly and Michael from Swing interviewed about the lifestyle. Also included in the link is a clip on Swingfest.

Please share any others and give descriptions.

We love SWING on Playboy TV. So much is said that is spot on when understanding the lifestyle. We have had the opportunity to actually meet some of the people from the show and they all were wonderful.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I love how she says the Sybian is like the dick of Jesus, lol. LOVE the sybian, can't wait to ride it again twice in April
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

kitten rode one once.
    I had to tell the guy to stop after a while because she couldn't speak, and then had to help her off it.
    She said I can never get one because she would kill herself on it, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    kitten rode one once.
    I had to tell the guy to stop after a while because she couldn't speak, and then had to help her off it.
    She said I can never get one because she would kill herself on it, lol.
    Cop..
    Yeah they are pretty amazing. Legs feel like jello afterwards since you just had the most intense orgasm ever!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Swing is most definately the most realistic of the ones I have seen! And I absolutely love DR. Jess as the host now also! I like getting ideas for games too, some are really great ice breakers!
    Tiff and Greg

Blog Entries
    I'm on the market for a Sybian now. Anyone know of any good deals? I wonder If I called and asked for the 'dick of Jesus' whether they'd know what I was after.

Dr Jess is good on the show but I liked the original host also, I thought she was super hot. Anna David was her name. She's on this episode in season 1. Swing season 1 - Anna David. I heard she was doing some TV work for Disney as well. Not sure if it was before or after Swing.

Blog Entries
    Sadly, season 3 of Swing has come to an end. Just watched the last one online. Here's a preview of Ep 8. We're now searching for any more shows that will give us our Swing fix.

Blog Entries
    Now that 'Swing' has ended, I'm going back to the start of the season to watch all the episodes of Swing Nightcap Live. I think it's possibly even more helpful to newbies because they get the couple back in and talk about their experience in the Swing House. Holli and Michael host it and do a great job of putting the couples at ease. They also regularly have other guests such as other house couples or sex therapists etc.

Blog Entries
    Just letting you all know, Playboy TV has a special limited time offer for 50% off for 1 month with full download privileges. Great way to check out all the programs and catch up on all seasons of Playboy Swing. Not sure how long it is valid for and it's only available here. Woohoo! 50% off Playboy TV here!

Blog Entries
    Yes I am completely biased when I say you must visit Melbourne! But don't take my word for it, Playboy said it's one of the 69 sexy things to do before you die. Here is why: Swinging in Melbourne. See how we do it Downunder!

Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, they have opened applications for resident couples and newbie couples on Playboy TV Swing. Here are the details....

Kasidie and Playboy TV now casting fun and exciting couples for.... Season 4 of SWING!!!!

We are looking for both lifestyle veterans and "newbies" looking to spice up their relationship! Come be a part of this one-of-a kind show!

Go to Playboy TV Shows to see clips from past seasons! Mr. and Mrs. Kasidie had the pleasure of being a part of season 3. We had a BLAST and would highly recommend this once in a lifetime swapportunity!

Pay is $2000 per couple plus travel expenses

Please submit names, phone numbers, email addresses, and recent photos to be considered!

Email to: Jenna.Koriakin@Playboyplus.com

Previous seasons have required you to be a member of Kasidie to apply. Here you can have a 90 day membership Kasidie FREE

Hope to see you all on it soon!

Blog Entries

Playboy TV Swing Season 4 is here!

I always get excited when a new season of Swing comes to town, as you all well know.

Here's a wrap up of Episode 1. http://www.playboytvswing.com/se4-ep1

Question for everyone though....Do you kiss on the lips? I've never encountered a couple that did not kiss on the lips and wondered if it's a common thing in your world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast