Thread: Couples negril

Couples negril

Going to couples negril in January with some friends. They didn't want to stay at Hedo but we would like to visit Hedo while we are there. The wife and I have been to Temptation cancun and to other nude beaches in the Caribbean. Does Hedo offer day passes and how does it compare to temptation and Desire? Don't want our friends to freak out. How far is it from couples negril? Thanks for any advice. Our friends have been with us to orient beach st Martin so they are not completely new to the nude beach atmosphere. Getting a little more adventurous. Any suggestions?

Yes they offer day passes and/or night passes. We will also be staying at Couples Negril with a few friends that sound a lot like yours. We will be there in 24 days and plan on trying it. I will be able to answer your questions much better in a few short weeks. Feel free to message me anytime after 9/14!

They offer day or night passes. Each one is priced (I believe) at $50 for a F and $100 for a M or a couple. Hedo cannot compare to Temptations as only topless is allowed at Temptations while Hedo is fully nude. We find Hedo to be more of a party atmosphere than Desire which is why we like it much better.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thank you both for your info. Couples lover, it would be great to hear about your trip as it does sound like they are going to be very similar. Hope you have a great time.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    They offer day or night passes. Each one is priced (I believe) at $50 for a F and $100 for a M or a couple. Hedo cannot compare to Temptations as only topless is allowed at Temptations while Hedo is fully nude. We find Hedo to be more of a party atmosphere than Desire which is why we like it much better.
    When you go to HEDO on a pass they are going to want some valid identification like a drivers license when you pay up at the front desk.They are going to hold it until you come and ask for it which I assume allows them to know you did not spend the night there with friends and mooch the house from that point on.You will get a tacky little wrist band to wear which they remove when they bid you goodbye.At $150 for our night passes per couple it was some of the best money I ever spent!
    NN

Couples Negril is really close to Hedo.

Hi Coupleslover, how was the walk over to Hedo II? Do you think it will be to much for my friends to handle? The wife and I just got back from Orient Beach and can't wait to get to Jamaica. We are really looking forward to going to Hedo for a little more adventurous atmosphere. IF you would please let us know how your experience was and if it is something we may enjoy? Thanks for any info you can give.