Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife wants to hear from other ladies about first time H2 expieriences.

Very cool great stuff everyone thank you so much it's greatly appreciated.
    Thank you kindly, much love Cindy & Rich.

Ok so we were wondering if anyone has suggestions on who to book through to get a decent price on one of the jacuzzi rooms, when is the best time, and possibly a group booking is it more reasonable fairs that way? Wife has never had a lifestyle expieriences, and really shows no interest in one as for right now, she says not to say that she wouldn't, but its not a plan anyway so probably wouldn't fit well with a swinger group at least at this point in time. Suggestions anyone?
    Thank you kindly, much love Cindy & Rich.

Check this out. You and your wife can go there on a planned vacation. I think you are reading to much into Hedo. Some people just enjoy being in the environment around others that are, some are opening their relationships to the new or experienced lifestyle. You both can go, have a blast just by being around Hedo and the great people that chose to go there. You don't have to be a part of a group or solo. There is no right or wrong however if you both go just make sure you continously talk before going on what your comfort measures are to avoid hardships. A happy couple always talks together. You don't want to allow yourselves to do something differ just because you have been drinking tto awake with any regrets. I vote go to Hedo, talk before on limitations & no matter that you both I promise will love It there even just by being around easy going vacationers. Good luck to you both.

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

My first experience to Hedo was just this past March. I was really nervous and not very willing to go, but my husband kept sending me links and telling me how much he read about how fun it was supposed to be, so of course i gave in. We had been to a nude beach the year before, but alot more reserved and nothing like Hedo, just naked, but it was fun. So I think that broke me in a bit for getting naked on a beach. We arrived at Hedo, checked in went to our room and then straight to the nude beach bar. We had our clothes on until we hit the beach and saw the sign no clothes beyond this point, so naturally we just stripped down. We went to the bar and grabbed our first drinks and started chatting with people right away. In my couple years of going to nude beaches we've found that people seem to be alot friendlier and more fun when they are naked! After we had a few drinks my husband and I decided to take a walk around the beach and check things out. On our walk we saw our first couple having sex in their hot tub & I said, "Well that didn't take long to see some sex"... we both laughed... We had the best vacation of our lives at Hedo and met some of the best people we've ever met and now this apprehensive girl is just counting down the days til her next Hedo trip in March 2014 with another couple we met at Hedo!
    It's not about looks it's about the people you meet and the great time you will have. Reassure her that nobody cares about body types at Hedo, its all about having a good time!

We have been three times now but I was exactly the same way with being nervous. I was nervous about being naked but more nervous about the vibe and what might happen. Someone above said it exactly right. There is no "normal" trip for Hedo. You can just go and have fun being in a tropical spot with great people or just be a voyer... Or more. Nothing is forced on you. The thing you both will find out though is that your wife will feel sexy there. I can't explain it. It's just so sexually charged there and I know each time I go... I really "bond" with my husband...several times a day in fact. The thing about people there without clothes is that strangers become friends. Don't worry that a male or female talks to you means something...people are just super nice. Don't over think things, take a deep breath, and allow yourself to feel like you are the hottest person there (your hubby will think so)!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12