Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife wants to hear from other ladies about first time H2 expieriences.

Wife wants to hear from other ladies about first time H2 expieriences.

planning a trip to Hedo 2 the week of 5/26/14, and this will be the wife's first time at a clothing optional resort, and she would like to hear from other ladies about their first times there. Any, and all experiences, suggestions, stories, or insight for settling the nerves from another woman's point of view on the lifestyle, and especially the Hedo 2 environment would be more than greatly appreciated.
    Thank you kindly, much love Cindy & Rich.

Here is the story of our first time that both of us tell to those thinking about going. WE booked a room on the prude side as neither of us had ever been on a nude beach before. When we arrive, they upgraded us to Ocean View Nude. Upon opening our drapes, we were greeted with a nude volleyball game. Swimsuits go on and we head out to chairs right on the prude/nude dividing line. This was in 1994 before the nude pool and there actually were people on the prude beach. After sitting there for about a half hour, Mrs. HJ decides to lower the top half of her one piece. About a half hour later, she says that she is going to lose the whole suit and get in the water. She stands up, removes the swimsuit and hugs the float in front of her. She walks out into the water and just PLOPS straight down. After floating around she said she was getting hot and needed something to drink and tells me she will hold my float while I go to the nude beach bar and get drinks. It was a little strange at first but no problem whatsoever. After she sucked down her first ever Dirty Banana, she said that it was so good she needed another. Quickly, I told her that I would hold her float and it was her turn to go. She walked up to the bar, ordered drinks, chatted with some people standing there and took longer to get back than I did. After that, she realized that being naked was really no big deal and the swimsuits never went back on the rest of the week.

Now, lifestyle wise, we had no clue about swingers but did see some people mix things up and had people ask us if we played. She had a guy rub her leg in the hot tub and just about freaked out. When we got back home, she said the resort was fun but didn't care to go back. Over the years, we talked and fantasized about a lot of things. She eventually came to understand the difference between making love and having sex. Fifteen years after her first trip, she said that she would go back again with an open mind and that she did!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I've written a few different threads on me + Hedo...
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...ism&highlight=
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...edo&highlight=

As well as some fairly detailed trip reports:
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...0th&highlight=
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...012&highlight=

Overall, going to Hedo changed my life. I had a LOT more confidence, and the first trip lead to a nice period of "finding myself."
    The people who go to Hedo are generally fantastically friendly, and non-judgemental.

I sincerely recommend NO bathing suit. Here is how I recommend....
    (assuming staying on C/O side)
    Wrap a sarong around you, get to a bar, fill ONE bubba mug with drink (overdrinking and missing the first night is "hedo tradition" but if you can avoid it, I'd recommend NOT overdrinking!!), walk along beach, taking in the relaxed atmosphere and lovely people. Get to the "get nude here" sign, remove the sarong, and feel the sun and gentle breeze on your skin. Yeah it's awesome. And there aren't a lot of people around, and literally no one is watching you. Continue walking and as you see all the others walking around without a care, you'll relax. Once arrived at Delroy's grab another drink (and a plate of food at the nude grill, if appropriate!) and join the party

The 1st time going all is at first awkward for just about everyone. But once she does she will absolutely love and prefer it this way. Everyone is equal and in the comfort zone doesn't take but a few minutes to kick in. My 1st time at Hedo we walked over to the nude side and I was nervous however my husband was not. I remember saying to him I will get nekkid in my due time...well that took every bit of a couple minutes when we were called out by our names by a nice couple we met on the bus ride to the resort. That was all she wrote... It honestly is the norm to be apprehensive at first and as the 1st day goes along you both will feel so comfortable by the numerous people you will meet.. Go and enjoy!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

That sounds very much like us with the exception that I'm certain I would be getting most of our drinks lol. Itscreally quite funny because she is very outgoing, and talks to everyone just putting herself out there except for when it comes to anything of the erotic/adult nature, and then she clams up. I on the other hand am usually the quiet reserved sit back and take it all in type except when I'm drinking, and anything of the erotic/adult nature, at which point I'm pretty much all in with very few limitations, but I guess that's why we have worked out so well over the years we are pretty much each others exact opposite. Thank you very much for sharing as every little bit helps to show her a whole nother side of living.

Quote Originally Posted by 2heartsjoined1 View Post
    Itscreally quite funny because she is very outgoing, and talks to everyone just putting herself out there except for when it comes to anything of the erotic/adult nature, and then she clams up.
    Once her swimsuit or coverup comes off and she says hello to someone and a conversation starts, she will forget that she is naked. We met one couple down there where the woman was very nervous about being naked. Every day, she would tell people what bikini she was wearing and we all would compliment her on it. Of course, the bikini was only in her mind but that is what made her comfortable.......telling herself she had something on.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Had many personal experiences with this at Hedo . Seen this many times. The best was once they ( woman ) did they couldn't get enough of it. lol Most of the fear is just in there head because there is NOTHING to fear or worry about. Tear it off an be at the party. All are welcome appreciated. The more the better.

Our first Hedo trip was actually my wife's idea and I was all for it. But once we got to the resort she wasn't ready to shed it all over on the nude side. In fact, we were actually there a couple of days and she commented that she was having fun and didn't really need to experience life on the other side. Well, the first chance I had I went and checked it out myself and had a great time, but she was still wary. It was all thanks to April who I overheard at the gift shop talking to another virgin couple that just arrived about how much fun things were on the nude side. I asked her to talk to my wife and it changed everything. If it weren't for that little talk we probably would not be making our 6th trip in Nov. I think there is a picture of her in Chris's Naked Truth book.

As we say to everyone, once you "just do it"' you will be hooked!!!! People of all ages, shapes, sizes, professions etc. but some of the friendliest and most accepting people you will ever meet!!!!!

Thank you all for the welcoming, expieriences, and input every little bit puts Cindy a little more at ease. It is so great to feel so welcomed by so many wonderful people. It feels like being welcomed into one big happy family. We can't wait for our first trip.

our first time was last year.. the wife was very nervous, we arrived at the resort at around 3.30pm, room by 3.45pm.. nude pool for a "look" by 4.15pm.... the wifes words as we entered the nude pool area from the top side (not beach)..... "ffs..get me a jd and coke"... 4.30pm, we are both naked, in the pool chatting with strangers as if we had known them for years...... back in 29 days.....enjoy

Our first trip went kinda like this...we get there and I was very nervous, we were booked in the nude side I knew we would go nude just didn't know how long it would take me to get out of the room. Well we had a issue getting our bag sent to the room, the tag was in my last name..the room in my husbands last name, they didn't know where to take it so I was waiting for our bag to arrive, hubby said he would "run" down and grab some drinks for us...........well he shows back up, I think he had to go to the Appleton factory to make them, says he felt like the fish out of water cause he had clothes on haha. Anyway bag issue finally gets fixed and I put on my beach wrap and we head over to the nude pool grab two seats and I just took it off...pulled that bandaid.. And sat down and never looked back, after you get there I felt ok , now walking around took a few days but I got the hang of that too, can't wait for the next trip

we were planning our first trip to Jamaica when my now hubby suggested Hedo, I'm like what is Hedo?; being the prude that I was, lol

So I started reading about Hedo online and the more I read the more I wanted to go, so we booked our first trip!

On arrival In the room we put on our swimsuits to go "check things out" ...... long story short , I the girl who had never even skinny dipped was nude within mins ,tanning on a beach chair, I felt more awkward with the clothes on.

Hedo is an amazing place with amazing people, we are heading back for our 4th trip in 2 years this November!

Very awesome stories thank you very much. We hope our expieriences go just as well. So many great people on here hope we get lucky enough to meet some of you there sometime.

Blog Entries
    our first time at hedo was really no different then the parties we throw here every month..... there was just more ppl..... we really didn't know what to expect when we got there.... but what we found was the best group of ppl we have ever met while at a resort.... this Jan will be our 3rd time there... can't wait for it.... we say go and enjoy the resort and the ppl..... you will never have a better experence at a resort....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast