Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Marijuana

I am posting this to 1. vent and 2. get everyone's opinion on this;
    Marijuana around Hedo II is I understand "just part of being there" however, how about thinking of others around you. I'm drinking, I'm naked, me and my wife are getting our groove on with whom ever. Birds are singing, suns shinning and BAM a huge cloud of exhaled Marijuana smoke that smells like straight ass hits the pool and instantly the mood is ruined, well not ruined but definitely slowed.
    Just because we are there does not mean smoke it. Some that are there, due to their profession, can't be around it at all, personally speaking.
    During dinner standing next to the stage smoking weed and the smell and smoke coming into the dining area. I don't mind people smoking it, do what you do, but please be courteous of the people you are around.
    I think it's funny that if they are smoking cigarettes that they will attempt to keep the smoke away from people but not marijuana smoke, funny. Not to mention Jamaican weed absolutely stinks, and you don't want to say anything out of politeness but shit, come on guys.

anyway, just my opinion, I welcome yours

I've never been, but I absolutely DO NOT want to breath in that crap. I can't stand the smell. You want to smoke weed, great, have fun, don't include me in your party. BTW, it IS actually illegal to smoke in Jamaica as well (unless for religious purposes), and I know someone who spent time in a Jamaican jail for buying it and missed the cruise ship and had to fly home and miss the rest of their vacation.

1/2 dozen of one, 6 of the other. You are gonna get 50/50 thoughts on this. Been discussed may times.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Angela was telling me about this post and I had to come on and say this. What about the people who go to Jamaica that medically smoke it? Lots go to Jamaica to smoke it who need to smoke it since it is one of the few islands that accept it. Would u take away their enhalers if it was bothering you? Lol ONE LOVE

I don't care if you smoke med. marijuana. I don't care if you snort coke off a hooker. As long as you don't blow skunk weed in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaDellaNotte View Post
    I don't care if you smoke med. marijuana. I don't care if you snort coke off a hooker. As long as you don't blow skunk weed in my face.
    VERIY IMPORTANT point is to ask the porter how to turn the a/c on and off before he leaves the room. My room a/c controls stunk and the way to tun it on and off made no sense. If you don't like the smell of pot you need to know how to turn it off so it won't get sucked into your room.

Well of course no one should ever blow it in your face, that I am sure most would agree on. If someone is going to smoke it they should go to a spot in the pool where others are smoking or ask others right by them if they mind smoking it. It is a respect thing.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Depends on who is at the resort too.
    We have seen groups that the majority of them do it non stop, literally, all day and night and it does get so bad that I have to leave the pool sometimes, and we hit the beach.
    Is it fair, maybe not. Is it right, maybe not. But it is what it is.
    It's hedo, we will find a place to have fun.
    I know if I ever go home and they come to piss test me I am insisting they take hair too, lol. That way they can tell if it's second hand or not.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

There's mariguana at Hedo??

It's so true, if it is medicinal then be respectful and go somewhere else, and I mean that goes for cigarettes and cigars too! I'd almost rather smell skunk weed then cigarettes and cigars, that shit gives me a nasty headache

As with anything

Rule #1 Discretion
    Rule #2 Always be considerate of others

There is a lot of weed in Jamaica.
    As with cigar, cigarette, or Weed smoke .. be polite

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Especially around us folks that have to pee in a cup at work for "random" drug tests, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff View Post
    It's so true, if it is medicinal then be respectful and go somewhere else, and I mean that goes for cigarettes and cigars too! I'd almost rather smell skunk weed then cigarettes and cigars, that shit gives me a nasty headache
    Yeah, cigars are pretty nasty too, the smell just lingers...and smoke gives me a headache too.

We smoke pot at hedo and back home for that matter but with everything you have to be considerate. We dont go blowing it in peoples faces and all you have to do is let us know it bugs you and will put it out or move somewhere else. There are plenty of things that bother us too. Ie. Cigar smoke or excessivly drunk people. But what we never do is judge anyone else. We will simply move on if something is bothering us.

One love!
    Ps you cant test positive on just second hand smoke alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQSkyCNATY
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a Hubby View Post
    Angela was telling me about this post and I had to come on and say this. What about the people who go to Jamaica that medically smoke it? Lots go to Jamaica to smoke it who need to smoke it since it is one of the few islands that accept it. Would u take away their enhalers if it was bothering you? Lol ONE LOVE
    How would an inhaler bother anyone?

Whatever your reason, I don't care to be around it. It is NOT your "right" to smoke it there (it is illegal) so at the very least, user discretion and courtesy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast