Thread: PDA at the Beach/Pool?

PDA at the Beach/Pool?

My wife and I are looking to go to a clothig optional resort for an upcoming vacation. We are not into the lifestyle or playing with others, just interested in a place where we can have a good time naked. The one question we have is how much public sex takes place and does it take place on the beach or at the pool? Thanks for any help!

Depends on who is there.
    Can be often or sparse.
    The Hot tub latenight can be really jumping, so to speak, at H2.
    Cop.l
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We were there last jan, and we saw a little on some days and a lot on others....at night ever night in the hot tub something was going on, sometimes it was more than I thought it would be but was nothing my little virgin eyes couldn't handle lol. I will say when the couple sitting next to me at the pool in the middle of the day well she and I were having a nice talk and I turn my head for a second and turned back around and she was getting busy with her husband..... I decided we were done with our talk.
    Last edited by GandG; 08-07-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Cop and GandG:

You do realize this was posted in the Desire Riviera Maya thread, right?

Blog Entries
    We have just arrived home from our 5th trip. Generally around the pool during the day there wasn't much in the way of PDA's (sex, BJ's etc). Like others have said, it can vary depending on if there are groups or takeovers attending at that time. On the beach I haven't seen sex, but on the beach beds which have dividers and curtains there is generally some lazy afternoon action. Late afternoon and late night at the jacuzzi, there is sex on the beds up there and often some oral in the jacuzzi.

We have met many couples who are not in the lifestyle and just want to have some clean naked fun, which Desire RM is great for. Also check out Pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    I will say when the couple sitting next to me at the pool in the middle of the day well she and I were having a nice talk and I turn my head for a second and turned back around and she was getting busy with her husband..... I decided we were done with our talk.
    I know that the first couple of posts were talking about Hedo and you were not asking about Hedo, but I had to comment on that quote, lol - That happened a few times in the pool last year with our friends, only difference is - we kept our conversation going (although their attention was lacking a little cause they were distracted, lol)
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fun#Sun View Post
    My wife and I are looking to go to a clothig optional resort for an upcoming vacation. We are not into the lifestyle or playing with others, just interested in a place where we can have a good time naked. The one question we have is how much public sex takes place and does it take place on the beach or at the pool? Thanks for any help!
    Now to answer your question about Desire RM - sex is NOT permitted at the beach or the pool. It is only permitted in the play room off the disco and at the roof top hot tub. And they enforce it, saw them do it. I know sometimes people sneak and do it anyway, but if it is noticed you will be stopped. Although at night on the beach I am sure you could get away with it.

Yeah, during the day the "sex policia" might tell you to stop full on intercorse ifs around the pool as its part of the house rules but I've noticed that bjs, touching, kissing, etc is ok. Most ppl follow the rules and just head to the play room or jacuzzi for the "fun" stuff.

Cum to Hedo, where the only sex police is me

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Cum to Hedo, where the only sex police is me

Cop..
    Meaning if he on property he wants to watch

Hedo is next on my list, however I do kind of like the idea that its not as in your face at Desire, however, I can't knock it til I try it!