Thread: Hello All.. im new :D

Hello All.. im new :D

Well hi all, although im new to this forum i have been reading and researching here for the past 2 weeks. As my profile indicates im 22 and am looking for a relaxing vacation for me and my girlfriend.(and when i mean relaxing i mean off the wall and fun!! lol) We've known about the Hedo ressorts for some time now. We first heard of them at our local annual sex show, where they give away trips to the resorts. We've been wanting to go ever since and have now finally decided to book a date. But before we do anything we'd like to know from some of the veterain Hedo members: A) which resort they preffer Hedo 2 or 3 and B)which month is best to visit during.

A little quick info about us although we have never engaged in any intimate encounters with or around other people we have both expressed our desire to "explore" our relationship and sexuality. My gf is Bi-curious and im pritty much up for just about anything...lol. So ya if anyone has any recommendations about when it would be best to visit or ways to truely expand our experience there we would be very grateful.

Well the question of which resort has been brought up a zillion times and it is pretty split between the two resorts.Some people just love one more than the other.We have only been to Hedo 2 and this year will be our 4th trip.We go for 2 weeks at Thanksgiving and the resort is booked to near capacity so it is a pretty wild time.To expand your experience i would say you just need to show up with a smile and a good attitude and talk to everyone and all kinds of things can happen.It is a great place to get to know people and to party as much or as little as you want.Go and have a great time and come back and tell us how your vacation was!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Just got back

We just got back from our 3rd trip to Hedo 3 and seem to have better time every time we go. We went with the Wild Women Group this time if you girlfriend is bi-curious you should check out there web site for there next trip in May I know Devan Lane and Playboy TV are going to be there at the same time so it should a wild time and if that time does not workout Robert from Wild Women gets the best rates whether you book durring one of his weeks or not.
    David

Just got back From Hedo III

Hello my husband and I are 25 and 26 so I would say our ages are close. We went for 5 days and I didnt want to leave at all but had to come home to the babies.lol If you have never been to something like this it is "WOW" is the only thing I can say. My husband and I are not shy but no to foward. I will tell you a couple of things that were hard for us but PLEASE no one take it as bit#%ing it was just things that will go smooth next trip. I think we went sure what to say to some people so if you dont starrt conversation then you will not get talked to . I loved my room The drinks were awesome the food was good. the entertainers awesome the people at the resort the best. I did see alot of sexual encounters but that was all cool the security did nothing i can say i wish we would have talked to more people the people we did talk to were awesome. I would say looking into a group is a great thing to do

Thanks for the great response

I didnt expect to get such helpful responses so soon. Thank you all, and please continue, anything u can offer in terms of what to do there for great fun is very much appreciated. If everyone there is as cool as the people on this forum im sure we'll have a blast. Oh and *ok4life* i dont know how u and ur husband could only go for 5 days if its as much fun as everyone sais it is i think i'll have to drag my girlfriend back onto the plane home kicking and screaming...LOL