Thread: Trip Report – Better Late than Never!! - My vacation with the Switch Hitters.

Trip Report – Better Late than Never!! - My vacation with the Switch Hitters.

I was at Hedo April 26 – May 4. This was my second trip to Hedo. The first trip was with my Hubby last Sept., but this time was a little different because I had vacation time, but Hubby didn’t, so I was going to vacation alone. If you have been to Hedo before you know you are never really alone, but when you join a group you have instant family and you are only as alone as you choose to be.

I’m going to skip the discussion about improvements, because there have been many more since my visit. I was happy to see the huge improvement in food, service, and dear Delroy always had my favorite Appleton’s available at the nude pool. Thank you Delroy!!

I narrowed down my timeframe for my vacation, and then I checked the Hedo website (Events tab) to see what groups would be in attendance so I could finalize my dates and get my reservations locked in. There were several interesting groups to consider, but I selected the Switch Hitters, and I’m so glad I did!! Note to someone thinking about coming to Hedo for the first time. Vacationing at Hedo with a group has many advantages. Most groups work with one of many travel agencies that specialize in vacations at “adult” resorts and cruises. As with any quantity based pricing, group prices are cheaper. That’s nice for the dollars, but for the fun factor find a group that fits your style. After I read the summary for each group I was pretty sure The Switch Hitters was the right group for me. I emailed Angela and we had a great email discussion. Ironically, Angela recalled how much she enjoyed the trip report I wrote after our trip last September and it soon felt like we were longtime friends. I just knew this would be a fun trip.

Fast forward a few months and I’m finally on my way to the airport. Hubby dropped me off, gave me a big kiss, and told me to have a great time. We had already discussed what my personal limits would be and we were comfortable I could stay within those limits and still have an awesome time. He’s a very understanding man!

Angela suggested using Rocky’s Travel for my transportation from the airport to Hedo. As a woman alone I knew I would be safe on the standard bus, but I didn’t want the wait so I decided to splurge a little and contact Rocky. He was awesome! He greeted me at the airport with a big smile and a hearty “Welcome home!”. I was his only passenger for the trip and as soon as my luggage and I were loaded on the bus Rocky handed me an icy cold Red Stripe and off we went. We had a great conversation during the ride and I always felt safe and respected. He’s a very nice man and I’ll use his service any time I return to Jamaica.

The ride was so enjoyable it seemed like no time before we pulled through the gate at Hedo. It was so nice to step off the bus and hear multiple people say “welcome home” and I was quickly handed a glass of champagne. I felt like a celebrity. During check in I was told my room wasn’t ready yet, but would be in about 45 minutes. That was very reasonable because it was only 1:30. My granola bar was eaten 3 hours earlier, so when it was suggested I grab some lunch I quickly agreed. I was assured my bags would be safe and I went to the dining room, then a stroll through the gift shop. When I returned to the desk about an hour later I was handed my room key and my bags were already on their way to my room.

Robert with Wild Women Vacations was my travel agent, and an awesome nice person. Because of Robert’s outstanding customer service I will use Wild Women Vacations whenever I can. When I made my reservations he gave me some very good suggestions, and we decided H-block would be a good location so he put in the request for me. Fortunately, my room was in H-block, first floor, and not too far in that I was uncomfortable walking alone. Thanks again Robert!!

OK, I’m checked in. I have my luggage in my room, my valuables are locked in the safe, a couple of dresses are hung up, it’s time. It’s naked time! I dropped my clothes, grabbed my beach bag, and headed to the nude pool. I knew where the Switch Hitters would be hanging out, and as promised Angela stood out in her white hat. I walked up, said hello, and was warmly welcomed by my new friends. This is a fabulous group. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. And many thanks to several members of our group that walked my back to my room late in the evening. I always felt protected.

My days usually started with breakfast in the main dining room, most often sitting with members of our group. Then, a couple of quiet hours reading my book in one of the hammocks, or floating in the ocean. Around noon I would head to the nude pool for the daily adventures. There were those crazy moments when someone would holler boobies and all the ladies would proudly display there pair. And the unending laughs about Angela’s great love for Dirty Bananas. All you had to do was mention banana and her head would pop up. Our afternoons were so much fun. Our only disappointment was Friday afternoon was to be our big end of the week party, but a huge rainstorm came up and washed those plans away. With the rain some folks headed back to the rooms, and some of us hung out under the shelter of the bar and made new friends. Cause that's the best part about hanging out at the nude bar, meeting new people. I've talked to awesome people from all over the world.

During the week many members of our group participated in the ECs games at pool side, and we also made up a few of our own. I always had a smile on my face. Sometimes a huge grin because of something funny, and sometimes just a sly smile that would say, I’m recharging my batteries for the next round of fun. One of the best games was the lubed cucumber that was passed between the knees from person to person; OK they attempted to pass the cucumber. Everyone was laughing hysterically and even the ECs had a blast participating.

We also had a couple of parties up at the main pool that were crazy fun with music, dancing, and a fun version of ice cream sundaes. Most nights our group had several tables for dinner, and it was great to sit with different people and get to know them better. I usually opted to stay for the evening’s shows, then to the piano bar after that. I know I missed several interesting things at the hot tub late at night, but as a single female I felt it was best I avoid the hot tub. I was having a hard enough time staying within those predetermined limits hubby and I had agreed upon!!

As usual, the week went by too fast, but the stories and laughs were numerous. If you are planning to be at Hedo between April 26 and May 3, next spring, this is a fun, crazy, loveable group. I can promise you won’t be bored.

Thanks for the fun time Switch Hitters. You helped me have an awesome vacation, and I'm saving my pennies like crazy so I hope to join you again next spring.

Kathy

Great trip report Luv xoxoxoxo I was so glad to finally meet you after all our group chats. Here's hoping you can save your pennies to join us next year, wouldn't be the same without you!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Great report Kathy. You are one of the people my wife and I bring up often when we talk of that week. Wonderful group of people and nice group as well. It's the people you remember after you're home....ok it's the sexy week also. So glad we made the trip.
    Brian and Terri
    Last edited by Brian&Terri; 07-22-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH