Thread: First time visitor Aug 2 - 6

First time visitor Aug 2 - 6

Hi all, This is our first trip to a nudist resort. We have visited a nudist camp and it was rather interesting. Maybe because it was a week day, but there were a bunch of older men sitting naked by the pool side under the cover of the awning just watching. I think this will be much better since it is primarily for couples. We are really looking forward to this get-away. Whether or not the food is 4 star or there aren't enough chairs, maybe I'll worry about that after I get my first taste of freedom. I thought about checking out the swingers resort, but I thought I should start off a little more tame and see how it goes. Can't wait..... Looking forward to making new friends

My wife and I just returned from 8 days at HBR. It was a wonderful experience. The staff is wonderful. The nude cruise was one of the highlights, there were only three couples on the cruise and you could not ask for a better experience. The food at Hidden is OK, but by no means exceptional. The only negative was when people got too much alcohol in them at the Moonlight lounge a couple of nights.

Thanks Benny, but I have to ask, what did happen at the moonlight lounge????? We are so excited about our upcoming trip.

Nothing big happened. A couple of men had too much to drink and got a little obnoxious. In particular, taking the microphone from staff singer and "worked" the crowd to include putting arms around various women (including my wife) and singing in their ear. This made my wife uncomfortable.

Got it, thanks... Everyone having fun and some just take it a little too far. I appreciate the info

Blog Entries
    Dan, are you going to Hedo on Aug 2nd or a cruise?

just spending 4 nights at hidden beach.... WOW!!!!, I have to say, that is a sexy picture...