Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 6/22 to 6/29 - by Krewe de Krazy "Director of Admissions" Dr.Tongue

Trip Report 6/22 to 6/29 - by Krewe de Krazy "Director of Admissions" Dr.Tongue

Hi Everyone, We are going to do a bullet point review, and make it less wordy than in the past. This is our 4th trip in 5 years, and we are members of Krewe de Krazy.
    -flights were almost hassle free, Jetblue direct, a little late going home, but all ok
    -customs was a breeze both ways
    -capacity was good all week, by the last day it was more crowded then we have ever seen. The line at the buffet was huge. As is my usual custom I dragged my good sound system down, and did most of the music at the nude pool both day and night time. We almost lost our time to pack on Friday because I was using the big PA, and it was packed from hot tub to the bar. Everyone was groovin’, dancing and partying and having such a good time. It was great to see so many people in house.
    -staff friendlier, attentive and helpful more than ever
    -improvements are happening, but be patient as it is going to take a while to rehab the whole property - model units are available to see - they are considering 3 different designs - give your input !
    -food was awesome: buffet was varied, fresh and tasty, especially the duck
    -Munosan was solidly good, good table side show and filling
    -Martino’s was excellent: we went 2 times with our group, we were all sharing dishes so we could try everything; the pork was awesome
    -hot water was good 95% of the time, checked pressure at check in - it sucked - not doing that again, so maintenance came that evening and the guy who came and I changed the head and fixed the volume control ( I am in the trades) so it was fine after that. They came midweek and fixed our shower door. We were in an “original” room, 2156 nude, but we didn’t care.
    rained everyday after noon, but only Monday was a wash out
    -PDA: numerous, excellent and if I say more I will be incriminating myself, the Mrs and some special friends; but if you were there we put on quite a show 2 nights running (he he he he)
    -Delroy, Scumba, Ricardo and the ladies who always work the bar (sorry i know there faces, but not the names) were all there and in excellent frame of mind and rocking the bar. Only -saw fresh bananas once for the dirty’s
    -shows were really good, but sorry to say 50 is no longer there, the EC’s were a mix from great to so so at best
    -did not do the nightclub, but I don’t think it was well attended
    -we heard mixed reviews on the piano bar - some good, some poor
    -only complaints: PLEASE have the EC’s limit their “schtick” - they take over the pool all day from lunch till dinner, they have ridiculous games that few people want to participate in, the guys never want to get up and “strut their stuff” and it is a buzz kill. Considering the guests range in age between 30 and 60 having people my kids age try to tell me how to enjoy myself doesn’t work. We have figured it out ourselves. At least at H3 we could hang at the quad pool and avoid it, but at H2 you are forced to deal with it. And of course when it rained, they run and are gone till the next day, so I did what I always do, stepped in and tried my best to return the music and atmosphere back where it was. And can someone explain Guardsman? Why are paying guests subjected to control over necessities like beach towels by private security, or PDA’s etc? Aren’t they there to protect the guests and property, not try to control a vacation? Can anybody explain this?????????? ***BEWARE of “Jerry Jingle Balls”, the only dark cloud on the trip. I didn’t know that one person could have an entire resort mad and disgusted, but he managed that quite nicely. He almost got a beating one day, but thankfully the guy who was going to do it didn’t; because we didn’t want to see him get in trouble for it. But he deserved it.
    -as always it is the people. Being in a group is so terrific. We walked into dinner the first night and knew so many people from our last few trips. We (Krewe de Krazy) and Bob H’s group (Hedo Naughty Rockers) are usually there the same week, and both groups gel perfectly, and everyone in both groups are just great all around people. On a personal note: hugs, kisses and our deepest thanks to K & J (Austin) and S & L (Quebec) for being 4 of the best people we have ever met. You changed our lives for the better, and forever; and we miss so much already......can’t wait till you come to NYC and we see each other again. Overall this was our best trip ever, and we didn’t want to leave. It’s a long 363 days and counting!
    P.S. Thanks to “Good Gal” we did the bracelet system, and it worked great !!!!!! We will continue it next year.

It was great seeing you guys!

All I can say is I was so so delighted that someone told jingle balls to SHUT THE FUCK UP!! He doesn't make me mad... just annoyed. and it's always fun to poke fun at him. I mean, really.. is there any other reason to sing a christmas carol?

You too, we love going back and seeing everyone !

Thanks for the report, glad to see the improvements are still happening since our group was there in April.

As for the games the EC's do at the pool, I have heard for years complaints that they are never there doing anything, then when the new owners took over they actually started doing the games. I think that most people generally enjoy it, but sometimes it can ruin some moments, but at Hedo, you live life by the moment.

Jerry Jingle Balls???? - Please explain further, even if you pm me, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Please elaborate on your bracelet system also. This has been a topic of discussion a few times but no one has seemed to get it to work properly. Thanks in advance.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great report Jointlock. I'm still here until tomorrow (off to dinner in a few minutes so I'll keep it short until my trip report next week upon return home),

Thank you for all your efforts while here at Hedo in your "Director of Meetings" role and it was great spending time with you two again. (See you SuperBowl weekend?)

Where did the Krewe de Krazy Life week go? I'm not sure. So many great memories (some of which will stay @ Hedo....lol) and such good times with our friends in the Hedo Naughty Rockers.

June 2014 for our Krewe de Krazy Life's 8th Annual Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous can't come fast enough and we are so excited about the "new" Hedo.

Look for many new photos in our Yahoo! and Flickr groups devoted to the annual group trip.

Much more to come.....

Ann, TS

Great report, thanx for taking the time to write it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Ann, Robin already e-mailed you privately, but Superbowl for sure, and maybe even in July. We are so sorry we didn't say a "proper" goodbye, but we were involved till very late on Friday, and we had to get a couple of hours of sleep before leaving. It was such an important and life altering couple of nights that it was impossible to break away and find you to say goodbye, but always know that we love you and Charlie so very much, and neither time nor distance could ever change that. You know we think the world of you both, so here is a giant hug and kiss through the computer for you both... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox !

As for "Jerry Jingle Balls" - a single middle age man with piercings through his genitals. Steve & Sandy from St.Louis called him Jerry, we called him jingle balls, so we combined and called him Jerry Jingle Balls. He had 2 volume levels: loud and louder. He would walk up to women, show his package, and if you looked down he would use classy lines like: if you look at it you have to suck it. He was nuts, crass, loud and tasteless. He pissed everyone off when he brought his underwater camera into the nude pool. The staff checked and there were no pictures on it of guests, but when challenged about it he became belligerent, and the guy he pissed off was a big, muscular and angry husband. It was ugly, but eventually it resolved itself. By the next day he was back at it, but without the camera.

The bracelets: GoodGal had many colors, some imprinted with info. For instance, Red=nudist only, no swinging. Green= active swingers. Pink= women who love women (of course the guys didn't need to wear that one!), there were a few others, but my wife only needed pink and green. I was blessed with a special honor: 2, one on each wrist, black with red dots= almost no limits x2! What an honor!!!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks for a well done trip report,enjoyed reading it.I'm surprised that the resort does not eject "trouble makers" even if it means making a refund.The rest of the guests should not have to put up with some sort of offensive "psycho" once more than two people complain,the resort needs to get security involved.
    As for the bracelet idea,I'm afraid we might be excluded by people we would otherwise like to meet.At some point when you both find a couple you're interested in you are going to have to ask anyway so why classify everyone into different groups from the git-go?
    NN

Good trip report. I didn't know there were models that you could check out. I saw a lot of painting going on and some construction to a room and a couple of other areas but didn't actually see many improvements. From what I did see the timeline of being done next year seems impossible, but I hope I'm wrong. My wife wore one bracelet that said "I like girls and boys" that seemed to be enough of a icebreaker. I love the bracelet idea because it does seem to get people who don't know each other talking at times.

As far as "Jerry Jingle Balls," (hilarious name by the way) if I didn't see his act with my own eyes I would be hesitant to believe it. He wore everyone he came into contact with out with his talking. He pestered the water sports guys daily, front desk people, any employee walking the grounds, any guest unfortunate enough to say hi. I know more about diving certifications than I ever wanted to know because he had to tell that story 20 times that I heard. He was very rude to the cook at Munosan one night. In the airport on the way home as we are walking to Margaritaville I saw him pestering other flyers with the same stories, even a lady that was giving samples wasn't safe. It filled me with glee to know he wasn't on my flight.

He is a disgrace to all males with pierced genitals.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

My first encounter with jingle balls was pretty awful. I was exchanging towels at the water sports shack and he was there yelling at them telling them how awful the dive master was, this that and the other. I interrupted them for a towel and changed the topic to save the guys. Jingle started talking to me about his package, asked if I'd like to try out the piercings. *He carries two cig containers on his neck. "I have condoms in this one" With my husband nowhere around, I was pretty pissed. Not because I can't handle myself, but because he may put some woman who can't handle it in this position. He's really good at picking people. I asked him "so, did you get all those piercings to get laid more?" he said yes in sort of a defeated way and I walked away. He would tend to move in on people on their first day and weren't yet warned. It was so sad to see them 'jingalized' so one of us would go in, cut in and help them escape. He especially hated this, it was so funny. He would say it so loudly, too. "I hate people who interrupt me!"

The guy who called him out this year was also a diver and had told him several times on the boat to stfu in a not so nice manner. I'm so glad someone finally stepped up. Scumba got it pretty bad, I felt so bad for him! We would on occasion start singing the jingle bell song when he walked by or started talking too loud.

On our first ever trip there was a nasty guy that hit on any girl alone...must be one guy each week. But we still joke about him to this day. Does anyone have pictures of the other room models? I've only seen one so far and would love to see the other two.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Jointlock, it was great meeting you. I was glad you drove the music! Unfortunately the guy who bedazzled his lower region was awful. His lines were awful. My wife asked him how many piercings he had and was quickly asked if she wanted to try it out because the piercings feel good.

What a week! We have been there several times and this past week was great. We talked to John and Harry for a while and they have some great plans. Apparently we can expect about 15 per person extra a night for the newer rooms. Sounds worth it.

Maggie, although it may have been uncomfortable to deal with Jingle Balls alone I know if there was anyone capable of dressing him down it was you. There's a lot of tough in that long slender frame of yours.

slhedo- great meeting you too. I have done the music every time we have gone, and it usually turns out well. Friday was really fun, everyone had a blast. I am a musician on the side, and love music, so I really enjoy it, although it takes a lot of work. I will continue until someone is unhappy with it. The EC's do cramp the party a bit though.

TnTTx- thanks for having my back on this one. There were many witnesses, but it's nice to know someone concurred. I know we didn't meet formally, but as soon as I looked at your icon photo closely I immediately recognized your wife, and you too. Now I have to blush badly, because I am pretty sure I remember you two being first hand witnesses to at least one of the intense shows that the wife, myself and a few friends put on Thursday and Friday. Sorry if we were to graphic or loud, but we were lost in the moment. (Blushing as I type)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast