Thread: Themes Advise Please

Themes Advise Please

Hi everyone, first let me thank everyone for your great input and help as we prepare for our trip next week. As my wife is in a frenzy over packing for the themes, she loves them and is creating, buying and stweaking everything for them. I have heard that they sometimes change the themes on site and the ones listed on line are not always the ones they have. Is this true and if so, what advise would you give? I guess all girls love to play dress up and she wants to be prepared. Thanks again. A&K

"Is this true and if so, what advise would you give?"

Themes change and evolve. Groups sometimes 'build' their own themes. But who cares? The idea is to dress to impress (who you impress is your business -- might be your partner or someone else's partner, or the whole guest list). You do YOUR thing and you'll have a great memorable time. Chance are if you do you will be remembered by everyone around you. I could tell you stories -- but I'll keep quiet.

Have a great trip. We do

PNK

Thank you. We were just speaking to a couple last night and they said the same thing. They mentioned how many do go in absolute themes while others will wear something sexy and in the end, it's all good. Thanks for the input. The Mrs has spent some time shopping for the trip which is part of the excitement of the entire adventure. Looking forward to next week. Have a great weekend everyone. A&K

Just know that TOGA no longer exists.
    While it's true you can dress in whatever you want to have fun with - it's also fun to dress like the rest of the guests or your group. If you're signed up with a group simply check with them to find out what themes they have listed. Most post their schedules/events/themes somewhere online.

I too am obsessive about trying to figure out the perfect costumes/clothing to wear. Takes me a long time to get things together.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

sometimes different groups change theirs for their group, but the resort theme nites stay the same. ~kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/