Thread: Hi from Texas

Cool Hi from Texas

I am new to this site. I found it while searching for information on Hedo resort. My husband and I are considering a visit to a resort in June 2014. I am trying to research different resorts to see what they have to offer. I have read a few posts and it seems as though Hedo is the best choice for a newbie couple like us. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

I haven't been yet, we are booked for Aug. but you can learn a lot by going through the old posts. They are re-doing some things in the resort and many people have said the food is better/place is nicer, so some posts may be out-dated. But on this site most people don't care about the food more if you went on Tripadviser.com or something. Also, if you have questions adult travel agencies are pretty helpful. We booked through castawaystravel.com but there are a lot. I can't remember the others but there is a whole segment dedicated to travel agencies. I did read that Hedo II has a 40% return rate, which is almost unheard of in the hotel industry, so the people that like it go back year after year...many of them calling it "home."

Thanks for the info I will check out Castawaystravel.com Have fun in August.