Thread: Bud Light, Brownies, and Horses

Bud Light, Brownies, and Horses

Hello all - I have a couple of quick questions that I hope you can answer. The wife and I are heading down soon with some friends, and they love Bug Light. This will be our second trip and their first, and while I've "prepped" them to be ready for Red Stripe - I would like to surprise them with a case or two of BL. Anyone know what the best way to make this happen would be?
    I'm a rum guy myself, and not a big smoker but I was also wondering if "special" brownies were a possibility at the resort.
    One last question - horseback riding on the beach: the wife is dying to go, can anyone recommend which outfitter would be best?

Thanks in advance!

We were there one trip when a guy could not do without his Miller Lite. He had a taxi take him to the store where he bought a case of ML and a cooler. He kept his own beer on ice and when he finished the case, he went back for another one. One of the staff members asked what he was going to do with the cooler when he left. He said he wasn't sure and asked the guy if he wanted it. The worker was ecstatic.

You won't find brownies AT the resort but there are places to go. Do a search in the forum.

For the horseback riding, check out http://chukkacaribbean.com/location/...ego-baynegril/ . I know people who have gone. Even though the picture on the website shows people in bathing suits, they wore jeans and were glad they did.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Ha! If you drink like they (we) do, running back and forth could end up costing as much as the vacation! Glad to hear that we can surprise them with their brand though.
    Thanks for the heads up on the other two items, although getting me to do anything even half way shady outside of the resort ain't gonna happen. I was hoping to find one for a morning snack the vegetate on a beach chair - amateurs like myself can't maintain in public.
    We'll go ahead and plan on packing some jeans for the trip!

Much appreciated advice, thank y'all!
    Last edited by Funlovin; 06-24-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Beer is also available at the gas station across the street next to Negril Aerodome.

edited to add that most regular beach venders as well as the jet ski venders will deliver brownies to the beach. They come by several times a day.

Rhodes Hall plantation also has horseback riding and it's only about 10 minutes from the resort. Do take a bathing suit though if you want to ride in the ocean after the normal ride is over.
    It's close enough that you're not gone from the resort for too long.... you won't get the shakes! lol
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for!