Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple review for the first time HEDO visitors, considering....................

Simple review for the first time HEDO visitors, considering....................

Well I have read so many trip reports, both before we went to HEDO and after we went to HEDO for our first time. There were/are many reports on this site that are detailed, and excellent. I am going to take a different approach and keep it short, sweet, simple, and to the point… especially for people considering for their first time.
    1. If you are ‘considering going’, just go!! Think about the worst case scenario: Being nekkid and having the most fun you could imagine, is not for you… there is the prude side, where you can wear clothes, still eat food, have drinks.
    2. The rooms: Who cares?! They are clean! I have stayed at some amazing resorts, and yes the rooms were better, but the guests and entertainment were not so much fun.
    3. The food: I ate good! Again, if I was comparing to some other places I have went, yes there was some places that had a more tender filet. Most likely, you will find yourself electing the burger at the nude bar, rather than having to put clothes on to go to the buffet. Why leave the party? If you are a food snob… make reservations at one of the restaurants for dinner… they are all great!
    4. Are you ok with your spouse/significant other talking to the opposite sex, while being nekkid? If you are not… book Sandals immediately!
    5. Are you ready to have the best vacation of your life? Then book HEDO now!
    6. Want the best vacation of your life to be even more fun?!?! Participate in the theme nights, and especially the daily events!
    7. Oh and if you are a big kid… go down the waterslide naked, late at night! SO MUCH FUN!

Will crazy/funny things happen that you would never imagine occur? Possibly. It is up to you, or maybe it is not?! . Again, see bullet number 1. We, as many couples on their first time, had many questions… I will tell you if you do not go, and have been considering it, you are missing out (and probably suck at life).

Again, I wanted to keep my (our) trip report simple and to the point, but hopefully helpful. If you newbies have specific questions, feel free to message us. If not… book the trip, have the time of your life, and then come back and tell us!
    Last edited by lilgirlNlilboy; 06-11-2013 at 06:10 PM.

To the point, great report and glad you had such a great time.
    Also great point about the theme nights, so much fun, our group even has its own costume contest so most ppl participate.
    Booked your return trip yet?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Cop... We would have booked, but waiting on coordinating schedules from others we met while we were there! Probably 2nd or 3rd week of March. And maybe, just maybe... we can swing some additional time off work and do a long weekend prior!

Ok.... it was not all positive as do have one complaint. WATER IN THE ROOM! When you drink all day, you need to be able to nurse a water bottle all night, so you are ready to go again the next day! Sooooooo... take your room pitcher to the hot tub at night and fill it up with ice/water at the fountain (or at the bar). But if you forget, it is a sonabitch when you gotta walk back at 8:00 am to get it filled! I vote for water in the room! Then HEDO = PERFECT! With that said, there still is no place like HEDO (AINT NO PARTY LIKE A HEDO PARTY!)

You can drink the tap water in the room, it just doesn't get very cold, but it'll do in a pinch
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Great report and very sound advice for newbies! Reading about Hedo is one thing, but one must really jump in with both feet and experience Hedo themselves.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Mac... We are not snobs about much, but we are with two things: 1. Drinking water. 2. Scuba Diving (Wont catch me diving at home on the east coast)!

CapnMorgan.... Absolutely our point!!!! We had soo much fun!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I would like to ask what is better about the water you are walking over to get a pitcher full of?Doesn't it come out of a tap somewhere at the resort also?Just wondering......
    NN
    ps it was a nice trip report,thanks for posting it

The soda machines have a filter in them, but also because it is cold! Like Mac said... the room water does (at least in the room we were in) did not get cold.

I only scuba dive in Jamaica, except for the Cert Classes I took here in PA.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lilgirlNlilboy View Post
    Well I have read so many trip reports, both before we went to HEDO and after we went to HEDO for our first time. There were/are many reports on this site that are detailed, and excellent. I am going to take a different approach and keep it short, sweet, simple, and to the point… especially for people considering for their first time.
    1. If you are ‘considering going’, just go!! Think about the worst case scenario: Being nekkid and having the most fun you could imagine, is not for you… there is the prude side, where you can wear clothes, still eat food, have drinks.
    2. The rooms: Who cares?! They are clean! I have stayed at some amazing resorts, and yes the rooms were better, but the guests and entertainment were not so much fun.
    3. The food: I ate good! Again, if I was comparing to some other places I have went, yes there was some places that had a more tender filet. Most likely, you will find yourself electing the burger at the nude bar, rather than having to put clothes on to go to the buffet. Why leave the party? If you are a food snob… make reservations at one of the restaurants for dinner… they are all great!
    4. Are you ok with your spouse/significant other talking to the opposite sex, while being nekkid? If you are not… book Sandals immediately!
    5. Are you ready to have the best vacation of your life? Then book HEDO now!
    6. Want the best vacation of your life to be even more fun?!?! Participate in the theme nights, and especially the daily events!
    7. Oh and if you are a big kid… go down the waterslide naked, late at night! SO MUCH FUN!

Will crazy/funny things happen that you would never imagine occur? Possibly. It is up to you, or maybe it is not?! . Again, see bullet number 1. We, as many couples on their first time, had many questions… I will tell you if you do not go, and have been considering it, you are missing out (and probably suck at life).

Again, I wanted to keep my (our) trip report simple and to the point, but hopefully helpful. If you newbies have specific questions, feel free to message us. If not… book the trip, have the time of your life, and then come back and tell us!
    Hey I know this is a old post but I do have a few questions if you don't mind. 1 are the people as friendly as most make them out to be on hear? 2 did they have things to do so you got to meet and play with new people . 3 are things as sexual as they make them out to be on hear? we are going in 17 days and looking forward to having the best vacation ever thanks

1, 2 and 3 - Yes!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Ditto CapnMorgan!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    1, 2 and 3 - Yes!
    Ditto...it truly is a place like nowhere else we've ever been.

Have a great vacation
    H3 - January 2010 with WWV
    LV - April 2010 with WWV
    H2 December 2011 with WWW
    H2 December 2012 with WWW
    H2 December 2014 with WWW
    H2 December 2015
    H2 December 2016
    H2 December 2017 with WWW

I agree, yes to 1, 2 and 3
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!