Thread: New and need help deciding where to go

Blog Entries

Wanted: Perfect nude resort for us!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

My wife and i want to go to a resort where we can bare all and are wondering which resort would suit us best. Hoping for suggestions in this forum.
    We are new to this but have traveled to several places before but none clothing optional.
    We are not sure which resort would be best for what us newbies are looking for. Please read the remaining post and give suggestions.

We are looking for a place that is filled with sexual energy. We have never swapped or been with others but MIGHT consider dabbling a little.

I don't want to eat naked or sit with others naked to eat but it would be nice to have an option where formal or skimpy restaurant attire would be accepted, at least coverups for lunch and the option to wear a nice dress or next to nothing for supper

Full nude possibilities preferred but it would be nice to have an option and not feel like you MUST be totally nude, ie. not Au natural.
    Nudity at pool, beach and hottub is what we would like

Acceptable to show Public affection with spouse but no orgy like activity. More just couples doing it.
    Theme parties possibilities? might be corny but might be adventurous and exhilarating. We can always chose to attend or not attend the clubs anyways so might be a good option to have in the event we want to partake and be adventurous.
    skimpy/slutty club wear accepted would be nice

perfect description of what we want would be a soft core type resort. No orgies or open gangbangs but couples being couples accepted. As said, I would ideally want a soft core type of place, but I dont know if it exists.
    Would you recommend any of the following for what we are looking for or are there others that might suit us better? What others might you suggest in Mexico/ Caribbean?

Temptations
    Desire or desire pearl?
    Hedo 2 or 3
    Caliente caribe
    Breezes Grand Negril
    Punta Serena

I look forward to your responses.
    Last edited by cdub; 06-04-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdub View Post
    WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

My wife and i want to go to a resort where we can bare all and are wondering which resort would suit us best. Hoping for suggestions in this forum.
    We are new to this but have traveled to several places before but none clothing optional.
    We are not sure which resort would be best for what us newbies are looking for. Please read the remaining post and give suggestions.

We are looking for a place that is filled with sexual energy. We have never swapped or been with others but MIGHT consider dabbling a little.

I don't want to eat naked or sit with others naked to eat but it would be nice to have an option where formal or skimpy restaurant attire would be accepted, at least coverups for lunch and the option to wear a nice dress or next to nothing for supper

Full nude possibilities preferred but it would be nice to have an option and not feel like you MUST be totally nude, ie. not Au natural.
    Nudity at pool, beach and hottub is what we would like

Acceptable to show Public affection with spouse but no orgy like activity. More just couples doing it.
    Theme parties possibilities? might be corny but might be adventurous and exhilarating. We can always chose to attend or not attend the clubs anyways so might be a good option to have in the event we want to partake and be adventurous.
    skimpy/slutty club wear accepted would be nice

perfect description of what we want would be a soft core type resort. No orgies or open gangbangs but couples being couples accepted. As said, I would ideally want a soft core type of place, but I dont know if it exists.
    Would you recommend any of the following for what we are looking for or are there others that might suit us better? What others might you suggest in Mexico/ Caribbean?

Temptations
    Desire or desire pearl?
    Hedo 2 or 3
    Caliente caribe
    Breezes Grand Negril
    Punta Serena

I look forward to your responses.
    I just got back from visiting Jamaica for the first time but we stayed at Sandals...huge mistake, but I won't bore you with that. Anyways we got day passes to Hedo and never had been to nude beach before, did not know what to expect. We have been married 16 years and to be honest I thought I may be a little prude at all this cause I pretty much have bee with husband and only husband. Anyway, we got there and had THE TIME OF OUR LIFE...Literally could not keep our hands off each other. We did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted in front of whomever was there, others did the same. So long story short our lives changed for the better because of bad trip to sandals and great time at Hedo. Go to Hedo, you will not regret it.

I agree , Hedo sounds like it fits your description. However It would be Hedo 2 in Negril as H3 has long closed
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Desire Pearl

Blog Entries

hedo

Quote Originally Posted by star12 View Post
    I just got back from visiting Jamaica for the first time but we stayed at Sandals...huge mistake, but I won't bore you with that. Anyways we got day passes to Hedo and never had been to nude beach before, did not know what to expect. We have been married 16 years and to be honest I thought I may be a little prude at all this cause I pretty much have bee with husband and only husband. Anyway, we got there and had THE TIME OF OUR LIFE...Literally could not keep our hands off each other. We did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted in front of whomever was there, others did the same. So long story short our lives changed for the better because of bad trip to sandals and great time at Hedo. Go to Hedo, you will not regret it.
    Thanks Star. That sounds intriguing.

Blog Entries
    Desire RM seems to tick all the boxes you are after. It's relaxed by the pool during the day, but quite social and has activity staff to hype it up. PDA's accepted but not in your face sexual activity during the day. Dinner is classy sexy, then you meet up for the theme night where they have entertainers. After that, you head up to the disco which is complete with a playroom next door and when you're done dancing, it's up to the Jacuzzi for some real action.

Blog Entries
    Thank you i think that is the way we are leaning, now we just have to come up with a date to travel.
    Thanks again