Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Clues that someone wants to play?

Quote Originally Posted by flfitguy View Post
    Another note for single guys...I never go to the hot tub at night unless I am invited by a couple or single female. Since I have been in all three capacities (married, w/ girlfriend and single) I did not feel it was appropriate for me to hit the hot tub scene unless invited.
    That probably earns you a lot of brownie points. The single guys sitting in the hot tub at night (whether they are creepy or normal) is just not cool. Everyone else is in groups or couples and then there are those guys sitting by themselves with no one close to them (unless it is really packed, lol) That late at night is not the time to get invited into something, the only reason they are there is to watch for their spank bank, which ruins the mood for many others.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Clues? Hedo is not really about subtleties. Hedo is a lifestyle-friendly, clothing-optional resort. Every guest is there for only a few days, or maybe a week or so, with full knowledge of its reputation. There is simply not a lot of time to spend parsing over "clues."

At the nudeside bar/pool/hot tub areas, guests are completely naked and drinking and socializing. So, if you seem to be hitting it off with a person or couple that you are chatting with, just directly ask "are you in the Lifestyle?". If you get a "no" or another polite rejection, then you now know that your friendly conversation will not result in playing later. If you get a positive response or expression of interest, then your next question should be "would you be interested in playing?" or "would you like to go back to one of our rooms later?" or something like that. If you get a mixed response, then she/he/they will at least know that you are interested in playing and may revisit the subject with you later. Hedo guests--especially repeat guests--will not be offended by those questions and may even be hoping that you ask first.
    Last edited by Jamaica Joe; 08-05-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    One month to go. Right time to put our views. Yes, we like that just ask. If you get a no - then you are where you were before you asked. If you get a yes, you got what you wanted. Just don't oogle? There are all kinds - chauvinistic, narccistic, exhibitionist, cuckoldic - if you get inviting looks, jump right head, if you get 'F.O." looks just do that! Come to think of it, we have always been asked politely, and never said no.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Even though I'm beating a dead horse here, id like to state my opinion. Honesty and strait forward questions/answers is key. If nice about it no one should be offended. Clues might help you get to the point of asking the questions, but they need to be asked.

We just got back from hedo about 2 weeks ago. Before this we were hedo/lifestyle/nudist virgins, yes we just took the all out plunge, lol. We had discussed stuff before but that's it. We were open and honest about our experience with others as well as ourselves and we had the time of our lives!
    Last edited by sxycpl85; 11-11-2013 at 03:23 PM.

How about when they knock on your door at 1.30 am and ask if you want to come out and play.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Someone makes it back to their room by 1:30am?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Someone makes it back to their room by 1:30am?
    Cop..
    They are the rare couple that does. If we make it back to our room by 5am it is an early night!! And last year I only missed breakfast one day. That sucked, I hate missing breakfast. I could never function at home with that little sleep, but that is yet another magical thing about Hedo - you can function on very little sleep.

We met a couple one year that never set foot into their room for the first 72 hours. They spent the first 3 nights in other people rooms.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    They are the rare couple that does. If we make it back to our room by 5am it is an early night!! And last year I only missed breakfast one day. That sucked, I hate missing breakfast. I could never function at home with that little sleep, but that is yet another magical thing about Hedo - you can function on very little sleep.
    That would be us .... formally known as cinda --fn -- rella.
    It is nice seeing the early morning and feeling good. Last year we sort of tore it up and the days were actually a struggle.
    This year we are thinking of relaxing more and enjoying the mornings. Morning sex rocks!

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    That would be us .... formally known as cinda --fn -- rella.
    It is nice seeing the early morning and feeling good. Last year we sort of tore it up and the days were actually a struggle.
    This year we are thinking of relaxing more and enjoying the mornings. Morning sex rocks!
    I passed out hard on our first night there last year and was up at 6am. There is nothing to do that time of the time. I find at Hedo I have to constantly be doing something or else I do get tired and burned out. Guess that is why I love the place so much. If one place is boring you can usually walk to another place and find fun, or make your own. We usually always have morning sex, it is just usually around 5/6am before bed, and then around 9/10 am when we wake up, lol. And then a few times in between those hours of course

hey all me and wife are going for the first time this nov. I would say that we are not in the lifestyle But if things go in that direction I am sure we would give it a try. we have had 4 sums before but mostly with close friends . how would we fit in at hedonism? please tell me what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    how would we fit in at hedonism? please tell me what you think.
    You'll fit in just fine.

It's not as if everyone at Hedo is a swinger.
    Also, there are plenty of people who enjoy having sex with others outside their primary relationship that do no consider themselves swingers.
    It's just a term, a label, nothing more. :-)

thanks but every thing I read has that term lifestyle in it. I am so excited cant wait I am addicted to this site and all the post. and have never even been there but cant wait 33 more days for us

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then there is the term "Hedo swingers only". I have met several couples that fit that description...... Dick Singlecruiser
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

In the interest of clearing up any confusion about us. If you see us at Hedo we ARE there to play..... So now that we cleared that up, feel free to come and say hi!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast