Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clues that someone wants to play?

Jointlock...we're with you as a non-lifestyle couple. We would love to try one of the Desire's just because we love an upscale c/o experience but don't want to disappoint others, or send any false signals ourselves so we think your idea has merit! But we are social and like to meet new people just for the sake of making new friends and getting to know others to broaden our perspectives. I realize a bracelet idea would never fly for all the reasons others cite...but it's worth a shot. Maybe make the bracelets themselves optional? We'd wear ours...

I may have mistated the intent of the bracelets and I understand the intent of the bracelets was to regulate admission into group events but people used them for other purposes as well. People wore them throughout the day. They served no official purpose but they provided an ice breaker for people to chat. "Oh I see you're with the WW group. is this your first trip with the group? etc.."

I think some people are reading too much into this thread. No one is suggesting that we label or brand everyone or that the resort rope off sections of the resort so like minded people can be grouped according to lifestyle preference. I've seen some of the groups do some really creative stuff as a way to get people to meet and introduce themselves to others in the group. Why not leverage some of that creativity as a way to help like-minded people connect?

And let's not overstate the obvious. Of course it's about talking to people. But there's a difference between striking up a conversation with someone because you want to join their volleyball game versus striking up a conversation with someone because you'd like to nibble on their naughty bits. Everyone will handle that their own way. Some will be more upfront than others. Some may benefit from some sort of ice-breaker to get the conversation started. That's all this discussion thread is about.

Hey Cop, could we borrow your "taxpayer funded, officially issued" bracelets....?

Just back from Desire Pearl. We are non-lifestylers. There were basically a couple ways people found out if folks were in the lifestyle. One was buy joining the Yahoo Group for the resort and month of visit. To join the group you had to provide a picture and you answered a question about whether or not you were in the lifestyle (yes, no, maybe, or curious). The other way was simple, non-threatening conversation. It didn't take much conversation for people to figure things out. And everyone was extremely friendly regardless of their "label". In fact, the people in the lifestyle were great about discussing the lifestyle. We learned a lot and made some great friends.

Last year we went with a group and there was a color code thing We being soft swap the wife bought us glow in the day yellow t's. Reading all the information here I packed very very light well seems I had to wear that Damn Yellow T so much I think people were thinking ok ok ok we know we know Damn dude relax. Next time if we go with a group and there is a color system I'm buying washable paint and packing at least 5 more T shirts. I swear I thought some were taking up collections to buy Me clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Memphis View Post
    Last year we went with a group and there was a color code thing We being soft swap the wife bought us glow in the day yellow t's. Reading all the information here I packed very very light well seems I had to wear that Damn Yellow T so much I think people were thinking ok ok ok we know we know Damn dude relax. Next time if we go with a group and there is a color system I'm buying washable paint and packing at least 5 more T shirts. I swear I thought some were taking up collections to buy Me clothes.
    That's hilarious. First time I went (1988) I didn't have the benefit of any message board. I packed underwear, slips, pantyhose and a whole pile of crap I never even took out of the suitcase. Getting what to take just right takes time.

Hey there! We will see you soon! We are booked from the 13-29. We are the Hedo Naughty Rockers!

If you are not into the lifestyle... Sandals is next door. How about " your hot", "man you are sexy" or the wife says "see that guy, (couple) over there, do you care if I fuck them (him)? LOL! It just seems to happen, when you know, you just know...

BTW Hedo Joe. The gummies were excellent!
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCarrie View Post
    If you are not into the lifestyle... Sandals is next door.
    Hedo is for many more people then just people in the lifestyle
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Sorry: Didn't mean to offend anybody. How about "if your not into highly sexual atmosphere that could result in sexual activities" ?
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Yea, we normally just ask what folks or couples are into? Not with any attitude, we're Lifestylers but enjoy hanging with a little bit of everybody.
    And so some out there understand, just because you're into the Swinging LifeStyle it does not mean you just screw at the drop of a hat, glasses, sandals ...hum not much else to drop at Hedo...

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    ... Some may benefit from some sort of ice-breaker to get the conversation started....
    Not to dig too much into this, but you're at Hedo, you're all naked, you're probably all a little drunk....

...how much more of an "icebreaker" do people need?!!!!
    Mikey and Diane

Glad you liked them! If I knew they would be such a big hit, I would have brought more. In 2012 I served Kinky Fluff shots poolside so now I have to come up with something for the 2014 trip. Will you two be back next February?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCarrie View Post
    If you are not into the lifestyle... Sandals is next door. How about " your hot", "man you are sexy" or the wife says "see that guy, (couple) over there, do you care if I fuck them (him)? LOL! It just seems to happen, when you know, you just know...

BTW Hedo Joe. The gummies were excellent!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We had a drunk single guy asked us what we were into one night at H3, we told him couples.
    lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We always found the easiest way was pretty simple. Whilst having a conversation with a couple (single, whatever) that you are obviously getting friendly and enjoying yourself with, bring up the fact that you are swingers. If they are also, and interested, then their response is likely to pretty much sum it up. If they aren't, then they are pretty likely to tell you that also. This way you ask the question by putting it back on yourself.
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast