Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clues that someone wants to play?

Bracelets....I assumed you were joking.

No way hate bracelets. Not offended if asked but not into the lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jointlock View Post
    We are back on 6/22 for our 4th trip in 5 years. We are lifestylers, and a direct but polite approach is fine. The Mrs. and I agree that upon check in the resort should issue (and it should be worn as a mandatory item while on property) a silicone bracelet for every guest. Color coded as follows: red: nudist couple only, green: lifestyle couple, both straight, half green - half pink: lifestyle couple wife is bi, orange: single vinnie or wally, and of course gold: single female unicorn !
    There are WAY too many levels of the lifestyle at the resort for that to ever work, plus that would leave tan lines
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    There are WAY too many levels of the lifestyle at the resort for that to ever work, plus that would leave tan lines
    Good point about the tan lines!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

We are back on 6/22 for our 4th trip in 5 years. We are lifestylers, and a direct but polite approach is fine. The Mrs. and I agree that upon check in the resort should issue (and it should be worn as a mandatory item while on property) a silicone bracelet for every guest. Color coded as follows: red: nudist couple only, green: lifestyle couple, both straight, half green - half pink: lifestyle couple wife is bi, orange: single vinnie or wally, and of course gold: single female unicorn !
    I would suggest one change to this system. The Unicorn would receive a gold bracelet....but it would be 24KT.

Our level can change during the week, lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

This is a funny idea. When we were there in Feb there was a bunch of us talking about this idea, so I decide the next time to bring bracelets for the opportunity to meet as many awesome people as possible. We are returning to Hedo June 21-28. The bracelets are a game and if you want to play just find the girl at nude pool bar with the multiple color bracelets. This is not to exclude anyone, but to engage everyone and anyone who wants to be engaged. You have to at least talk to me AND buy me a drink to me get your bracelet. I thought it might be fun to change the color meaning of the bracelets daily so you would have to talk to others to switch your bracelets. It was the consensuses of the girls that we could change our color(mind) throughout the course of a day , then we would have to find someone who was willing to switch bracelets with us. In fairness I usually travel with Wild women and wear a purple bracelet, so it does have some meaning, but it has never preventing me from meeting all the awesome people at Hedo, regardless of their personal desires. So please don't be offended by the bracelets, it is more of a conversation piece then anything regardless of their pretended color meaning. Jointlock I hope you play and I look forward to meeting you. p.s. I only have 5 colors so the different levels will have to be generalized
    Last edited by Good girl; 06-04-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Good girl View Post
    This is a funny idea. When we were there in Feb there was a bunch of us talking about this idea, so I decide the next time to bring bracelets for the opportunity to meet as many awesome people as possible. We are returning to Hedo June 21-28. The bracelets are a game and if you want to play just find the girl at nude pool bar with the multiple color bracelets. This is not to exclude anyone, but to engage everyone and anyone who wants to be engaged. You have to at least talk to me AND buy me a drink to me get your bracelet. I thought it might be fun to change the color meaning of the bracelets daily so you would have to talk to others to switch your bracelets. It was the consensuses of the girls that we could change our color(mind) throughout the course of a day , then we would have to find someone who was willing to switch bracelets with us. In fairness I usually travel with Wild women and wear a purple bracelet, so it does have some meaning, but it has never preventing me from meeting all the awesome people at Hedo, regardless of their personal desires. So please don't be offended by the bracelets, it is more of a conversation piece then anything regardless of their pretended color meaning. Jointlock I hope you play and I look forward to meeting you. p.s. I only have 5 colors so the different levels will have to be generalized
    Good girl. thanks for not thinking we are nuts. It was actually the Mrs. who suggested it. Why? We are lifestylers (and yes we play!) but while I am Mayor McCheese and a party in a box all rolled into one, she is a bit shy. She is always looking for a sexy sensual soft fully bif connection, but it has proven difficult to find a real match. She thought it would help her with her semi malfunctioning "gaydar". But that fact aside we are members of Krewe de Krazy, (I am "Director of Admissions") so we will look for you and your purple bracelet at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Good girl View Post
    We will be there from 21st to 30th we will look for ya

Good girl. thanks for not thinking we are nuts. It was actually the Mrs. who suggested it. Why? We are lifestylers (and yes we play!) but while I am Mayor McCheese and a party in a box all rolled into one, she is a bit shy. She is always looking for a sexy sensual soft fully bif connection, but it has proven difficult to find a real match. She thought it would help her with her semi malfunctioning "gaydar". But that fact aside we are members of Krewe de Krazy, (I am "Director of Admissions") so we will look for you and your purple bracelet at the bar.
    You make some very valid points. We are also not full lifestylers. The Mrs enjoys a little girl-girl fun every now and then but that's about as far we go. Her personality isn't one where she will just walk up to someone and ask if she wants to play. She's more likely to flirt a bit, become friends first, watch for signs of mutual interests and then maybe express her interests a bit more directly or let me make subtle hints on her behalf if I recognize she is interested in someone.

I know there is a broad mix of lifestyle interest levels at Hedo and it can be somewhat of a challenge to find a couple with similar interests as us. I know she doesn't want to send the wrong signals to a lifestyle couple that may be into more "stuff" than we are.

A few years we went with the Hedo Amigos and Wild Women groups. There were probably 200+ Amigos there of which perhaps a quarter were wild women. The Wild Women group were given Wild Women bracelets to wear. It actually helped to let us know who in the overall group were wild women. The group also organized a few Wild Women only events which was another nice way for the WW group to get know who amongst the crowds was into the wild woman thing.

No one would expect that the resort would ever try to do some sort of bracelet system but I think there may some creative ways for certain groups to come up with some clever ideas.

Worrying about sending the wrong signal (or missing some) at Hedo is a little like being afraid of accidentaly buying an expensive item at auction because you scratched your nose at the wrong time.

Bottom line is to talk to people. Yes, people are more friendly at Hedo than the "normal" world, but if you think there is genuine interest, just ask. At any rate, flirting in the pool does not usually result in an uninvited knock on your door at 2am. It's easy to manage by anyone with normal social skills.
    Mikey and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    A few years we went with the Hedo Amigos and Wild Women groups. There were probably 200+ Amigos there of which perhaps a quarter were wild women. The Wild Women group were given Wild Women bracelets to wear. It actually helped to let us know who in the overall group were wild women. The group also organized a few Wild Women only events which was another nice way for the WW group to get know who amongst the crowds was into the wild woman thing.

No one would expect that the resort would ever try to do some sort of bracelet system but I think there may some creative ways for certain groups to come up with some clever ideas.
    The meaning of the purple bracelets given by Wild Women Vacations is not for the reason you are implying. We are a group with WWV as well, they are our official travel agent and only people who book through them are given the bracelet which allows them access to the exclusive events that WWV offers. That is why they are given out, they have no other meaning.

we have used the bracelet system here at various functions and it works well. but how about a simple bracelet that subtly states that your into the style and talk like you would at a club, that way you would minimize tan lines and still know who is and who is not in to the style.

I realize the bracelets aren't meant to have any other meaning besides allowing WWV guests into special events, but what is the purpose those special events? "It is all about the ladies!" WWV is an awesome travel agent and is used by all, but it is fair to say that people who book with WWV and are wearing a purple bracelet might be more likely open to f/f interaction. This is not a rule or law but I do think it increases the likelihood. Some people like the bracelet idea and some don't, if you don't like it, don't worry no one will make you wear one. This idea only started as a joke or food for thought, not to upset anyone. Can't wait to meet everyone on 6/21!

That makes sense, but the way I first read it - it sounded like you were saying there was another meaning to the bracelets.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast