Thread: Best Couples resort

Best Couples resort

We have been to Couples Negril many times and loved it. However the nude beach seems to be less and less private each year. Has anyone here been to the other Couples resorts with nude beaches, Tower Isle, or Sans Soucci? If so can you tell us which is your favorite and why?
    Cheers,

My wife and I spent a week at Sans Souci last July. We loved it. Sunset beach is secluded and very enjoyable. It was so much fun.

The openness of the nude beach at Couples Negril is why we would avoid it, we have heard that comment frequently. Too bad since we like Negril.

We preferred Sunset Beach at San Souci to the Island at Tower Isle...but we found the dining was better at Tower Island.

We would happily return to either resort next year, which one will depend on where the better deal is.

Blog Entries
    Sarah and I have been to Hedo II (3 times) and Desire RM (3 times) plus spent the day at Desire Pearl...

We've talked to a few Couples that have been to Couples Negril and Sunset Beach....their preference and our preference is Desire RM or is now Desire RM. Pearl is fantastic (bigger and "newer" just renovated. Not as crowded / full at Rivera Maya, but growing - food, rooms, entertainment, night and day activities, sap and fitness are hard to beat at both.

Hedo all the way.
    Especially in April
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Would like to return to Hedo at some point after it gets fixed up, but GF has little interest so it is Couples for us for the foreseeable future.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    To each his own.But for us,Hedo was plenty "good enough" with respect to food and accomodations.However,it was the comraderie of the guests that is probably impossible to duplicate anywhere else.Haven't found it stateside;that's for sure!
    NN

Blog Entries
    How was the environment at Pearl relative to Hedo? This will be our first c/o experience, will Hedo be to overpopulated compared to Pearl?
    Thanks guys,
    C

Quote Originally Posted by cdub View Post
    How was the environment at Pearl relative to Hedo? This will be our first c/o experience, will Hedo be to overpopulated compared to Pearl?
    Thanks guys,
    C
    To answer this you need to define 'environment'

Pearl is smaller than H2 (89 rooms vs... 180? help please on this one). But the people at both places are wonderful. Easy to meet and talk with/party/etc. There is more PDS at H2 compared to Pearl - Pearl has their PDS restricted to the jacuzzi and the disco/playroom. H2 is more open in that PDS can happen most anywhere.

I find the facilities at Pearl to be superior, except for the private beach which Hedo wins hands down.

Hope this helps...

S & R
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Quote Originally Posted by SamAndRose View Post
    Pearl is smaller than H2 (89 rooms vs... 180? help please on this one).
    Hedo - 280 roooms
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Sadly our brother in law wants to travel with us this trip. That means no nudity. This really sucks, I guess we will need another trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    Sadly our brother in law wants to travel with us this trip. That means no nudity. This really sucks, I guess we will need another trip.
    The nudity should be HIS problem. If he knows there is a nude beach, then you shouldn't alter your vacation because of him. For one trip, Mrs. HJ couldn't go and told me to ask her sister to join me. She knows that we are nude 90% of the time and actually thought about going but couldn't get time off from work. I wouldn't have changed my "dress" to make her feel more comfortable. It would have been up to her to fit in.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

It's no just the nudity... it's the strong sexual atmosphere. I am pretty open-minded, but would NOT be ok with my siblings or parents there.
    Although, my first trip to H3 I met two sisters and one of their husbands....
    They hung out in the Quad, which was more party atmosphere than sexual. Unfortunately, I really don't think H2 has that.