Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Switch Hitters Group - April 26 to May 3, 2014 - 3rd Annual group trip

Blog Entries
    Last year when we went to Hedo we were looking forward to Toga night because it had endless possibilities, but sadly they changed it to black and white night, but seeing Vall in a white net micro mini dress totally see through and no undies more than made up for it, but you can still wear a toga as they can be any color. I'm sorry but we have to ask, "ok I have to ask" boobies plus dancing can totally see that, but the banana, I suppose one can get hungry dancing.
    The other how was the Hot tub on your last visit, are they still putting to much chemicals, and having it to hot.
    Plus thank you for the friend request (FLcouple) brilliant, Hedonites unite did you know that mac r a is chief Hedonite, a long ago thread.

Glenn & Vall

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    You actually said "happy boobie banana dance" on the first page of this thread, I can picture the boobies but as for the banana well that has me really intrigued, but I'm not going to go there.

Glenn & Vall
    Ah, yes, I see that now, the day I booked our flights. I was just happy and dancing thinking of boobies and bananas. If you read my trip report you know the group has a thing with all things bananas. lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Ah, yes, I see that now, the day I booked our flights. I was just happy and dancing thinking of boobies and bananas. If you read my trip report you know the group has a thing with all things bananas. lol
    Dirty bananas, now we are really interested, we are no, "I'm" really really interested, well you can't blame me, bananas and Hedo do seem to go together, but next April we can see for ourselves.

Glenn & Vall

Blog Entries
    Just been reading the new F.A.Q. about public sex at the pool and beach saying its not allowed, is this to say that couples will be told to stop, if they for instance the wife is giving hubby a blow job or hubby is performing oral on his better half, they will be told by the Hedo police to stop, that would be such a downer we saw lots of it going on last year and no complaints, no mention of the hot tub or disco, boring if it has to be kept to our rooms. Anyone have any recent info.

Glenn & Vall

Hedo has always stated that public sex is not allowed. They have to. There has been instances were couples have been asked to stop, but I have never seen it happen and I do believe it is quite rare. I have heard of them trying and being booed away, lol. I wouldn't be too concerned with it.

Blog Entries
    Hedo has always stated that public sex is not allowed. They have to. There has been instances were couples have been asked to stop, but I have never seen it happen and I do believe it is quite rare. I have heard of them trying and being booed away, lol. I wouldn't be too concerned with it.
    We just after reading a recent thread that they were starting to enforce a new rule, come on Hedo without P.D.A.s, what would the world be coming to, so business as usual, that's a relief, a "relief" get it, yes I know terrible.
    Still haven't booked our trip for 24th April yet but will probably before the weekend.

Glenn & Vall

We just after reading a recent thread that they were starting to enforce a new rule, come on Hedo without P.D.A.s, what would the world be coming to, so business as usual, that's a relief, a "relief" get it, yes I know terrible.
    Still haven't booked our trip for 24th April yet but will probably before the weekend.

Glenn & Vall
    Once you are officially booked and have everything taken care of with Robert let me know so I can get you in on the action on the private facebook page

Blog Entries
    Once you are officially booked and have everything taken care of with Robert let me know so I can get you in on the action on the private facebook page
    We will of course do that, I am and I know Vall is getting quite excited about going back to Hedo, even though its quite a long way off, Vall has already spotted a new outfit to take, if you can call it an outfit, I could close my fist around it, and you would not be able to see it, she would still be naked even wearing it.

Glenn & Vall

Those are the best kind of "outfits" lol. All of my 9 theme night costumes last year fit into a sandwich bag (aside from the shoes of course, lol)

Blog Entries
    Those are the best kind of "outfits" lol. All of my 9 theme night costumes last year fit into a sandwich bag (aside from the shoes of course, lol)
    All of Vall's apart from her high heels would also fit in a very small beg, and I wouldn't have it any other way, we dress for each theme night apart from School girl, well Vall didn't last year she will probably wear her red, black or pink string micro mini, she has several in different colors its one of her favorite and mine type of outfits. 241 days to go including today.

Glenn & Vall

Blog Entries
    After reading lots the latest trip report from Hedo, a lot of people are having trouble with inconsistent and high temperature's of the Hot tub, we do hope that this can be resolved, I know its a hot tub but if its to hot to stay in, well not good for comfort, we loved it last year but there were times when we plus others at the time found it just to hot to stay in plus chemicals hurting our eyes. Does anyone know if they, Hedo Management are aware of this problem.

Glenn & Vall

After reading lots the latest trip report from Hedo, a lot of people are having trouble with inconsistent and high temperature's of the Hot tub, we do hope that this can be resolved, I know its a hot tub but if its to hot to stay in, well not good for comfort, we loved it last year but there were times when we plus others at the time found it just to hot to stay in plus chemicals hurting our eyes. Does anyone know if they, Hedo Management are aware of this problem.

Glenn & Vall
    It was very inconsistent. Hopefully w/ new management, it gets controlled better. At least they close it when they put chemicals in.

~S
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLcouple View Post
    It was very inconsistent. Hopefully w/ new management, it gets controlled better. At least they close it when they put chemicals in.

~S
    We hope that your right, it would be a bitter blow not being able to use the hot tub, its just made for P.D.A.s, there such fun to watch or to create your own. The other thing I just realized, I don't know how we didn't notice it before but not all the rooms have double beds, we know that singles of the same sex can share rooms but do they put couples into rooms with twin single beds, its only when today when we were looking at booking for Hedo that we noticed it stated twin or double beds, in the past we have had at other resorts to push two single beds together but they kept sliding apart, so we thought ask some more questions before we book, last year we had a double bed, but was that just luck.

Glenn Vall

We hope that your right, it would be a bitter blow not being able to use the hot tub, its just made for P.D.A.s, there such fun to watch or to create your own. The other thing I just realized, I don't know how we didn't notice it before but not all the rooms have double beds, we know that singles of the same sex can share rooms but do they put couples into rooms with twin single beds, its only when today when we were looking at booking for Hedo that we noticed it stated twin or double beds, in the past we have had at other resorts to push two single beds together but they kept sliding apart, so we thought ask some more questions before we book, last year we had a double bed, but was that just luck.

Glenn Vall
    You had a double bed at Hedo? I thought it was only King or two twins. and yes they will push together if two singles, and if you push them apart you are doing something right, lol. Just click for a double and then when you get there it will be a King. They will look after you once you are on site

Blog Entries
    You had a double bed at Hedo? I thought it was only King or two twins. and yes they will push together if two singles, and if you push them apart you are doing something right, lol. Just click for a double and then when you get there it will be a King. They will look after you once you are on site
    Your quite right we did mean we had a king sized bed at Hedo last year, we said double meaning a bed for a couple, but thanks for the information, will book very soon, hopefully tomorrow or Saturday, still for the 24th April.

Glenn & Vall
    Last edited by GLENN; 08-29-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast