Thread: Newbies to Hidden Beach

Newbies to Hidden Beach

Hey everyone, My husband and I just booked with Castaway Travels for their Rendevous in the Riviera at Hidden Beach. we will be there Oct 20-25, 2013. This will be our first time at a clothing optional resort. We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and decided we aren't getting any younger and to just go for it! Anybody going at that time? Any advice for a couple of newbies?? Would like to know what to wear at dinner and the disco.
    Thanks so much

Happy upcoming 30th to you .we too were newbies when we went this Feb and had noises what to expect. Some folks on this board gave us some great advice (see our feb newbies post).
    We had a great time, very relaxing and provided us the at form to reconnect and recharge. We also met some great folks there.
    Dress for dinner at HBR could be anything from completely nude, casual to simply robes.
    You will have access next door to Dorado suites (you will need clothes for this).
    Disco dress was a bit of everything from casual dress to lingerie to robes.
    We dressed for dinner every night then changed into the comfy HBR robes every night
    Point is pack 1/2 of what you think you will need. Also suggest to bring water shoes so you can wade out and feed the fish.
    HBR has a relaxing effect..enjoy and hoped this helped.)

Thanks so much for the great advice!

Also check with Castaway and see who is hosting. They should be able to give you tons of info on activities and special events, and theme nites.

Reasonably priced luxurious Sunshine Coast beach house accommodation and beach house accommodation Noosa

Everyone at HBR are friendly and make you feel comfortable and at home immediately. Try to get a room on the left side of the V (side closer to El Dorado Seaside Suites). It's quieter at night and you don't hear the disco music which is very loud.

The 1200 block is the wing away from the Moonlight lounge.

Thanks Benny, I couldn't remember! Last November, we stayed on that side but in the unit closest to the center. I think I'd like to be down further towards the beach on that side.

We just returned from HBR. It was great, so relaxing. I liked the food. If you want something that isn't on the menu, just ask. If the chef can, he will. They aim to please. The dinner meal is gourmet. If one serving isn't enough, just ask for more. If you might like to eat dinner at Eldorado, bring some long pants and a collar shirt. They have a dress code. The lady will have to wear a dress or long shorts. and no "flip flops". The beach sand is very course, but there were enough loungers on the beach and at the pool for everyone. We bought into the travel club "exotic" I am planning on retiring within the next six years and it will make my travels so much more affordable. I can't wait for my next trip. I hope you enjoy yours. If you have any specific questions, email me... danjtuna at yah00......

Dan, glad you had a great time! We are also ET members. There are some good FB pages for ET and HBR.