Thread: virgin voyage 4/28/13-5/3/13

virgin voyage 4/28/13-5/3/13

Ya Mon. my wife and i just got back from 5 crazy nights at hedo. we traveled with the Zoo Krew which was alot of fun. now... where to begin... i know no one care about my flight, but i was supposed to leave JFK at 8:00am, and get to Jamaica by noon, and hedo by 2... we were delayed to the point where we got to hedo at 7pm. it was our first time so we just went to our room and dropped everything off and we went to the main bar and dining hall. we then many rum punch till about midnight. it was dark, and we didn't know our way around so we didn't wander too far from the main dinning hall. we needed some ganja, the bar tender sent someone our way to help us out... which ended up being a not so good deal, but at 9pm your first night in town what can you do about that... so we drank all night, made a few friends and went to bed after some good fun if a new friends nude jacuzzi room.

Monday morning we went to breakfast and everything was pretty good. decent selection, and very friendly service. after that we jumped right in and got naked and went to the nude pool. we beat most of the people there and started drinking. the ECs had some fun pool side games for everyone to play/watch which was fun. we drank there pretty much all day and enjoyed the nice hot sun. around 3-5 the pool started to clear out and we went to our room to smoke a little and take a "nap." nap time at hedo is more of a screaming match to see who can get their girl (or someone else's) the loudest. after our nap we rolled another and went to the main bar for dinner and afterward started drinking at the nude pool again. this was a late night for us probably mostly due to the awesome bar tender at the nude pool working grave shift that night. he had us laughing all night long! but 5 am came up quickly.

Tuesday we did breakfast, then went back to the nude pool for more party time. more games were played. tons of laughing going on there. but we choose to see the other things that hedo has to offer. we went on the glass bottom boat ride. the boat driver knew a ton about the ocean, and was happy to teach us and he was also super funny. we did quite a bit of walking and just seeing the things that Hedo offered besides the non stop party. We found the prude grill opened at 11 each day. they had some tables to sit at which the nude grill didn't have so that was nice. and they service there was great too. they would actually serve you, and go get you drinks from the bar for you. tuesday was also PJ night which most of the people there can find something to where. this was also the only night that the disco was opened to the fully nude. probably the best night in the disco of the week for us. other then that it was pretty dead every night after midnight.

Drugs... they are everywhere... we must have been offered weed, hash, coke, brownies, mushrooms, at least 3 times a day... thats the minimum. if you walk down the beach between every resort you will meet someone ready and willing to sell you some ganja.

Cigarettes are wayyyy cheaper on the beach. at the hedo gift shop they were 13$ us a pack... on the beach you could get them 3 for 20 if you talk to the man with the brief case. he will also tell you he has some special weed that his grandma goes. it is a decent price, but the quality wasn't all there. make sure you talk them down...

another tip, if you go on the boat dock after 9pm and are very quiet, there is a family of at least 6 spotted sting rays that will be circling the dock. they are very cool to see, but DON'T TOUCH!

another big thing was people were getting stung by rays or stepping on sea urchins pretty much ever day! either get a good pair of water shoes, or stay at the pool! the only swimming i did in the ocean was on the snorkeling trip (free from hedo) and on the glass bottom boat ride.

Wednesday was fetish night.. this was really cool because hedo brought in a group that was called theblacktapeproject. it was this group of very young models and a guy who would dress them in only black electrical tape. it was cool to see them all covered in black tape. but this was the ECs best show of the week to me. these guys kill it day in and day out, but this one was the best for us.

about these ECs they work their ass off to make that place awesome. they are running activities all morning long, then they practice their dance moves, then they shake their asses off for dinner every night.

i cant say the amount of improvements that the piano bar has made, but the guy they have in there now was really funny, talented, and an awesome singer. i high recommend you check that out.

thursday night was black and white night. we saw alot more clothing on the guest for the most part. but it was also fun. then the group we traveled with the zoo krew put on a "dive in movie" it was Ted and we watched it from beach chairs and smoked some ganja. that was alot of fun. after that... since it was our last night we went to the nude hot tub which was lots of fun. while my wife and I were having some fun a creepy guy was first talking dirty next to us while were having fun, and then he reached out the touch her, but i addressed that issue right away.

Everyone we met in Jamaica (except the creeper that tried to join us w/o an invite) were awesome. the zoo krew was very opened and friendly. the staff was awesome all around. not a single person i would say wasn't happy, and helpful. that is what makes the place special. its really hard to see this fully until you are there.

if you need to laugh your ass off, and party 24 hours a day... this is the place for you.. if you think that the word "pussy" or "cock" is gross.... you probably want to go to sandals..

also the resort was at 50-65% full this week so the late night life was mostly people having crazy sex in the hot tub... but all the vets said that this was a mild week here. during our whole stay we almost never saw anyone on the prude side beach or pool. if you need to relax from the party that is where you should go!

Everone i know this is scattered, and a mess but i hope i could help someone with my info. we can't wait to go back, and we are not even done traveling home yet! YA MON!!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Glad you guys had a great trip, sounds like you got a taste of the Hedo experience ! 5 days is a short trip... I have done 3 day trips a few times , I would have enjoyed seeing the Black-tape project , one of the girls in the Amigo group did that for our ABC night and said it hurt like hell taking it off. But what a cool concept !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Great report.
    Thanx for writing it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Sounds like a great trip.
    Thanks for taking the time to write the report!

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks for the report, sure sounds like you guys packed a lot into 5 days.

if you need to laugh your ass off, and party 24 hours a day... this is the place for you.. if you think that the word "pussy" or "cock" is gross.... you probably want to go to sandals..
    I like this statement, too true!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks everyone, we had a blast! almost for got to mention the late night water slide! that was so much fun too... Just remember to go naked!
    Can't Wait!!!

I would apply vasceline on the nipples and tape to surrounding areas as to minimize the pain. LOL...Great report. Glad your going back. 5 days is not enough.

5 days was really quick... we have young kids at home do its not easy. but we will try to add already a night or two next year!
    Can't Wait!!!