Thread: Brian&Terri's First Newbie Hedo Trip Report April 26th May 1st

Brian&Terri's First Newbie Hedo Trip Report April 26th May 1st

Here's our trip report for April 26th to May 1st 2013 with the Switch Hitters. First off this is our first trip to Hedo..we are not in the lifestyle. This was a trip so we could be away from our family and spend time together. So if you are thinking of going and not in the lifestyle we hope this will help.

Where to start??? I'd like to thank Angela of the Switch Hitters for talking us into going this year. She was very helpful with any questions a newbie could have and very easy going with all the questions we had. This group is one of the youngest groups that go to Hedo and the people in the group were so much fun to be around and friendly. You won't find a better bunch of people to get to know on a trip...and you will get to know them. Some have been going to Hedo for years some were new...but all were just a great bunch.

Our flight down was fine and we took Rocky Tours to drive us to the resort. It took us an hour and a half to make the drive but everyone needs to take the drive once just to see Jamaica. You are in a different country where poeple live in very small homes but the people are proud and happy. We loved the colors people use to paint their homes. You must take the drive once, just for the experience! Our taxi driver even acted as a tour guide! We got to Hedo around 12:30 pm checked in and the bellmen pointed us to our room building so he could get our bags. We walked a few yards and saw our first naked couple walking down the path and it hit us that this was it! We are here...GULP!!!! Found our room on the prude side to save money...booked prude garden but got prude ocean view! Loved it!
    By now we had to eat lunch so we went to the dining room for lunch. Some had on lots of clothes, some had on very little. One couple by the main pool was nude. We ate lunch went back to the room put on swim suits for the long walk to the nude pool so we could say hi to the Switch Hitters.

We walked the prude beach until we saw the nude beach sign so, off went the swim suits. My wife had to keep her bottoms on the first few days with no problems at all from anyone.....it was nice everyone understood. We walked to the nude beach and actually felt pretty comfortable. Not one person looked up from their chairs at us. We were just another naked couple...no big deal at all. We found the pool walked in and found the craziest bunch in the corner...this must be the Switch Hitters alright! Angela said hi and everyone welcomed us in the corner. Big smiles and lots of hugs and "Boobies"! We got our group name necklesses that we loved, and my wife even got Switch Hitter tattoos on her boobs thanks to Angela. We sat in the corner of the pool looking around at everything going on...not going to say what was going on....what happens at Hedo stays at Hedo...but we had the deer in the headlights look that was noticed by a couple who became some of our best friends that week, Paul & Kathy! They were not part of our group but just your normal Hedo guest. They wanted to say hello and make us feel more comfortable. They did and we were very happy they came by to help us out as newbies.

We left the pool for the ocean. The beach is nice and the ocean is nice but better on a floatie. Lots of sea grass you really don't want to walk in, so stay on the sandy bottom while in the water. Or you could wear water shoes, whatever is more comfortable. The water is so clear & beautiful! We even saw a big star fish that we thought was really cool! Before we knew it we had to get ready for dinner. Dinner was always full of great talk with our new friends. It was totally a different outlook on everyone at dinner. You really got to know them better during this time. Don't miss the dinner shows ever. The entertainment crew at Hedo is not to be missed any night! They work harder than anyone at the resort and it shows! Everynight is a different show so don't miss a night....notice I keep saying this....DO NOT MISS A SHOW!!!!

Now I'll shorten the report from day to day with some of our favorate things we loved about the trip. Twice we walked the beach to the other boring resorts and it is very true what we have heard. These people are boring with a capital B. All reading or just laying around and never talking to anyone. One thing we did love is the locals all knew what our neckless meant. A few would say "oh staying at the Hedo mon" We would just smile. We just thought that was the coolest thing. I felt like, that's right we are on the naughty end of the beach.
    Everyday we would float for hours and hours on a floatie in the ocean. I will never forget how nice it was to just look up and watch the clouds float by. And we will never forget how funny it was everytime a boat from another resort would go by and we'd always hear the same line. "OH my God do you see that? Look over there they are naked hee hee" We always would float to the end by the roped off line in the water so we heard every boat that came by. The jet ski riders would get right up to the line and just watch us floating around. One jet ski with four riders tipped over into the water, they were leaning in so much for a better look!

One night we were invited by some really good friends we made, Krystal & James, to take a cab and eat dinner off resort. They are regulars of Hedo & love Jamaica & it's culture! Knowing we were newbies, they were just wanting us to experience it all! The restaurant was called the Push Cart. It's on some cliffs and we had a great dinner and enjoyed the sunset with two of the best people we met at Hedo! Thanks again for asking us to come along, it really meant a lot!

We visited the hot tub a few times on the trip. Some nights it was too hot other nights it was sort of cold other nights it was just right. How a hot tub can be like that I'll never know but it was still fun. One night we met a great couple not far from our hometown. We talked to them for 40 mins about everything. You never know who you will meet but odds are they will be more friendly than people you meet out in the clothed world. I even played naked volleyball in the pool with a couple from Russia!

The resort is beautiful! Some nights we would just walk around looking at the place before going to the hot tub or pool. You must take some time to see the grounds. The sound of the tree frogs is everywhere. They have a sound you've never heard before. We did actually find one and they are tiny. How something that small makes a noise that loud I'll never know.
    So will we go back to Hedo in the future? Yes we will. Will we stay longer than 5 days? Yes we will. Should you go to Hedo once? If we can go and have a great time anyone can. We aren't in the lifestyle, we don't drink and we had the time of our lives. It's very true what everyone says...you have to go to understand....will you be worried about being nude the first time? Yes you will. Will you feel funny the first few minutes? You may a little. Will you feel that way long? About three minutes. Will you want to put clothes on again? NEVER!!!!!!

My wife and I really got in the grove of things by our third day but our forth day was really something we will talk about forever. I could tell my wife was even feeling better about herself! She felt sexy! Of course, our sexy tans helped! We have little inside jokes about Hedo that is just between us. We made some really good friends we never thought we would ever meet in a place like Hedo. But it is true, once the clothes come off you are much more open to talk and just be yourself. Fancy clothes mean nothing here. As long as you are happy, fun and open to meeting new people, you will walk away happy that you went, but sad you have to return to the land of the clothed again.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thanks for the wonderful newbie trip report, it is always nice to hear from first timers as we were all in that boat once! You know you are hooked when you start planning your next trip before you even leave the resort...and of course expanding the amount of time you can stay.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

BTW sent you a pm.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

That was such a great Trip Report! It was a pleasure meeting you two! Glad to hear you two had a great time even w/ our craziness. Yay! We didn't scare you two away! Lol It's nice to hear how you two appreciated the beauty Jamaica and even the beauty Hedo has to offer. It's a lovely place once you see beyond.
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Great trip report. Brings us back to our first trip.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Great report Brian and Terri, we look forward to seeing you both at Hedo again. Now you know, you will go...

John and Cindy
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Yes John we will be back again!!! Shizelle we enjoyed meeting you too. We really liked everyone in the group alot just couldn't name everyone in a report. It's cool how everyone had a pool personality and a dinner personality. I'm sure we will see everyone again.

It was great meeting you guys. Glad you had a great trip
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hi Brian and Terri, I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip. I had a great time hanging out with you.

Your trip report was great. It was less than a year ago we made our first trip and I still remember how scary it was walking out of my room naked for the first time. As you mentioned, once you get to the pool and start talking to people that scary feeling quickly transitions to comfort. There is no friendlier place than Hedo.

Hope to see you again!!

Hey Kathy we'd love to visit when you are there also. We'll have to see who all is going the next trip we take. You are one person we really hope will be with us. We really enjoyed talking with you and loved your stories.
    Lets not say hope to see you again but we will see you again.

Hi Brian and Terri

We are so glad you enjoyed your virgin trip to Hedo. Great trip report. We enjoyed meeting you in the pool and although you had the deer in the headlights look that first day you sure seemed like Hedo veterans four days later.

Our vacation was great and meeting great people like you is the best part of the Hedo experience. We had a nice trip home and the only problem was not having Austin to make my Omelet on Sunday morning. After 10 nights at Hedo you need time to recover. lol

It is funny that CapnMorgan knew who we where from a one line description, that is knowing someone well.

Hope we can meet again, stay in touch.
    P and C

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Awesome trip report,Brian.Favorite part was the tipping of the jet ski.If that does not boost a lady's confidence then I don't know what will!HEDO, "Best Place on the Planet".
    NN

Glad you had a great time and thank you for the report.
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

I really enjoyed this trip report. The first timer reports are always so exciting. I remember how I couldn't wait to finally post my very own trip report and tell everyone how much fun we had. I hate the fact that we feel limited in our ability to speak freely about our trips in real life. We still fear that some friends, relatives and employers might not agree with our enthusiasm about the place. I'm so glad you had a positive experience. For me, both trips have been highlights in our marriage. Can't wait to go back.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023