Thread: Transportation From MJB to H2

Transportation From MJB to H2

I am sure this answer is out there somewhere, but can someone please share who to contact, company, number, and price to get a ride to and from? We're heading down next week and just trying to tie up some loose ends.

Thanking you all in advance.
    • J&J

We recommend http://www.rockystaxiandtourservice.com/ for excellent service and reasonable prices. Good luck!

For those that know, the $66 round trip doesn't have to be set up prior to going does it? Can we take care of that upon arrival?

You can just show up in MBJ with no reservations and get a shared ride from JUTA for about $25 one-way to Negril. They usually give out a business card with their number to book a return, but I've never used them from Negril to MBJ. Last trip waited about 15 Min to head out to the bus , has been as long as 30min wait and as low as 5min. Two stops enroute last trip, have had up to four stops enroute, but Hedo's towards the North end, so I had stops at other places closer to the Negril roundabout as I was going to the West End - Not Hedo.

Another vote here for Rocky!! Great guy and he has nice clean vehicles...three of them for whatever size you need. From 4 people to 16!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

www.viator.com, maybe another one to try, we have still not booked our transport yet, so thread is interesting
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

We used Viator for our last trip and were very pleased. From the airport we were on a bus right away and on the road within 15 minutes. It was just like the shuttle bus experiences we had before. We were on with people from about three different resorts. We were the only ones going to Hedo. On the trip back to the airport, we were the only ones on their schedule, so they sent a car and driver to pick us up. He was very nice and gave us a lot of info we didn't previously know about Jamaica. This was all for $35/pp round trip. Would definitely recommend them if you like or don't mind the shuttle route.

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild View Post
    We used Viator for our last trip and were very pleased. From the airport we were on a bus right away and on the road within 15 minutes. It was just like the shuttle bus experiences we had before. We were on with people from about three different resorts. We were the only ones going to Hedo. On the trip back to the airport, we were the only ones on their schedule, so they sent a car and driver to pick us up. He was very nice and gave us a lot of info we didn't previously know about Jamaica. This was all for $35/pp round trip. Would definitely recommend them if you like or don't mind the shuttle route.
    Going to book with Viator, thanks for the info, web site looks good with positive feedback from others.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    We recommend http://www.rockystaxiandtourservice.com/ for excellent service and reasonable prices. Good luck!
    I just returned from Jamaica and I used Rocky's. On time, friendly, clean transportation. When I was finally through immigrations I walked out the door and there was Rocky waiting for me with a big smile. He gave me a hug and and a hearty welcome home. Once my bags were loaded and I was seated Rocky handed me an icy cold Red Strip and off we went to Hedo. He is a really great guy. I will definitely use Rocky's again on our next trip.