Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We are going to the Pilot House in August. I will ask Daniel if they are in fact going to change their c/o policy. Hopefully they will not change.

I understand now they are staying open until January. I hope you enjoy your trip, we are counting the days till we leave.

Pilot house

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    I understand now they are staying open until January. I hope you enjoy your trip, we are countyouing the days till we leave.
    You have a good trip also. Always a good time in Key West.

I don't know about Pilot House but we booked Marrero's for the fall and received notice by e-mail that the property was sold and is no longer C/O. What a drag.

Yep Steve7 is spot on about Marreros especially about Steve. Kinda goofy but hasn't taken a vacation in 10 years so thats what makes him goofy. Enjoyed it and is on top of the action especially before during and after Halloween.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi all...I will be in Key West for Fantasy Fest in October and will try to get the scoop on the current status of C/O friendly properties in Key West for beyond Fantasy Fest (which usually has more relaxed attitudes at the various B&B's and guesthouses).

When I get back I'll post what I find.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Hi all...I will be in Key West for Fantasy Fest in October and will try to get the scoop on the current status of C/O friendly properties in Key West for beyond Fantasy Fest (which usually has more relaxed attitudes at the various B&B's and guesthouses).

When I get back I'll post what I find.
    Have fun! I would be interested to know what places have CO pools DURING Fantasy fest as well. October is usually a good travel month for us, although I am not sure we are ready for the FF madness. We would be ok with a predominantly gay guest house if they allow nudity.
    Cheers,

Just got back from the Pilot House, sad to know that it was our final trip!! We had a fun time and the place was full (think everyone is getting their final fix on before it closes).The weather wasn't the best but we got some sunshine/pool and had fun in the hot tub at night.Love Key West and will have to find a new spot for next year

One week from today we will be leaving for Key West, and the Pilot House. Looking forward to some naked time in the pool, and late night hot tub action myself! I think we will be getting out right before FF begins.
    Cheers,

We've done an annual trip to Key West largely, though not entirely, because of the availability of a clothing optional pool (our preference was Marrero's but also checked out Pilot House). Much as we love Key West, the loss of clothing optional (and it seems pretty clearly gone at least for B&Bs that don't frown on heteros) has us thinking about alternatives. Coming from the Northeast and prefer domestic for travel ease and looking for warm enough to sit by a pool and are thinking about New Orleans and the Green House Inn as an alternative that gives us a party-vibe city and a clothing optional pool. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    OK, I need to draw on all you sexy Key West travelers knowledge. Was planning to come over to Pilot House in July, only to find it is no more. We need (yes NEED) a property that is clothing optional pool/jacuzzi in Key West. Can anyone help? Was going to be a big birthday celebration, now we're scrambling.

Marreros is out, not CO, Olivia is not Co anymore, can anyone give me an update? Travel Slut? Hedo Joe?

Cheers,

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there,,,,I just spent time in Key West (at the Galleon) in February and at that time there were ZERO clothing optional resorts remaining in Key West.

There might be some that open up just special for Fantasy Fest in October.

Since my info is 2+months old, I can refer you to a Key West-based source that both the Krewe de Krazy Life Group and myself use for special accomodations in KW.

Susie Rodnan
    Susan Rodnon
    726 Passover Lane
    Key West, Florida 33040
    1-305-295-6366 or 1-800-881-7321
    FAX: 1-305-294-2974
    susie@keywestkey.com
    www.keywestkey.com

Be sure to tell her that Ann The TravelSlut referred you.

If anyone knows the current situation, she will.

And the only other option is to consider a house rental that has a pool.

Good luck and if you find something, be sure to post it.

Ann, TS

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Fun View Post
    OK, I need to draw on all you sexy Key West travelers knowledge. Was planning to come over to Pilot House in July, only to find it is no more. We need (yes NEED) a property that is clothing optional pool/jacuzzi in Key West. Can anyone help? Was going to be a big birthday celebration, now we're scrambling.

Marreros is out, not CO, Olivia is not Co anymore, can anyone give me an update? Travel Slut? Hedo Joe?

Cheers,
    To my knowledge, there are no more clothing optional properties left in Key West.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

So we all know clothing optional is out in Key West B&B's. Do any of know of a place that would at least be ok with topless? The wife is not going to be happy keeping the girls covered while laying out. She did go topless the last time we stayed at Key West Harbor inn but she was pretty much the only one, and I'm not sure if the attitudes towards top free are changing like everything else.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast