Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CopNkitten's Trip Report - April 4th - 15th, 2013

CopNkitten's Trip Report - April 4th - 15th, 2013

CopNkitten’s Trip report for kitten & angel’s 5th Annual Spring Fling to Hedo – April 2013

Wednesday 04/03/13
    Logged into the airline to check in online, and found that there was an upgrade to first class for not much more than we would have been paying for all the bags with the group stuff, so we did. Turned out to be very good.

Thursday 04/04/13
    Up at 4:15am to carry all the bags downstairs, and the rented SUV showed up early and off we went to the airport, excited for our trip. Airport check in was easy, we got a skycap to get our bags and he checked them in for us and off we went to the TSA line, except it was not even open yet. They make you go to the airport so early but then the entire section to go thru security was closed. A bunch of us waited around and when it opened we went thru pretty quick.
    We boarded the plane and sat in our first class seats. The flight attendant was quick to get us a drink, I just got a diet soda but then saw people were getting mimosas , another change, they used to not serve alcohol until after the plane was in the air. The pilot said we were going to leave early but then there was a mechanical problem which he said turned out to be an “overflowing fuel” light. So apparently the plane had too much fuel.
    After the plane took off, I got a beer and we got breakfast served. Sexy kitten noticed that the gentleman sitting behind us in first class was talking to the other gentleman besides him and said he was going to Negril for a meeting to redesign the disco in his nightclub. kitten said to me she wondered if he was the new owner of Hedo, Jon. Then she heard him say his name and I turned around and said “of Hedo”. He said yes, he was the new owner of Hedo and he was going down to meet with the designer to go over the details of redoing the Disco and making it a focal point of the night life there. We had a nice long 1 ½ hour conversation about the upcoming changes of hedo. But as a Hedo traveler and a group leader I can tell you the first words out of his mouth were “we want to put money into the resort, and make it better, but we do not want to change it, we never want to lose that Hedo vibe”. That’s the exact words we want to hear from the new owner. After just a few short months ago people wondering if the resort was closing, I think we could not have asked for a better outcome for our beloved resort.
    We flew around some bad weather and had some slight turbulence, but nothing too bad. We landed about thirty minutes behind our normal flight time, which turned out to be good, because no other plane was landing at that time and we flew thru immigrations and customs without a problem. The airport was empty. We met our co-hosts of the group, Fred and angel, by the Superclub’s lounge and checked in. A short time later we were loading all our bags onto the bus and off we went to the resort. There were two other couples on the bus with the four of us and we were all going to Hedo. When the driver asked if we wanted to stop at the rest stop, before anyone could answer Fred did by saying “NO” very loudly. So no stop and we were home very soon.
    Our room was not ready yet so we had lunch and the resorts group manager Delano stopped by and had lunch with us. He was there that day and every day to make sure all our group activities went off without a hitch. We had our first few dirty banana’s while we waited and soon our room was ready. So we met the luggage man Cecil at our room and got all those bags in. With all the group stuff and our costumes, I had to do a quick unpack and organize. I really wanted to just hit the nude pool, but I could not leave all those bags without doing something first. So I quickly organized the costumes and put the group stuff all in one area.
    We went to the nude pool then to relax where we met two members of our group that were already onsite, R+S, and Fred and angel were there as well. We chatted for a while, but with it late in the afternoon and cloudy it got just a little chilly in the pool so we filled our big purple kitten and angel mug’s and tried the hot tub out. We sat there and chatted for a while. The hot tub had a few people in it, but not a whole lot.
    Off to the room to shower and get ready for dinner on black and white night. We dressed in costume, I as a gangster in a black and white pinstriped suit and kitten in a sexy black and white outfit. The buffet was good but the thing I noticed the most was the vastly improved service. On previous trips a server showed up and filled your water and maybe would ask if you wanted something from the bar, but other than filling your water I would go up to the bar and fill my beer glass the rest of the night. Not tonight, I never had to go to the bar, the server was there as soon as my glass got near empty asking if I wanted another. Always a polite response and checking on the table. We watched the show which was excellent as always.
    After the show we headed to the piano bar, which we had heard had a new piano player. He was good. Singing was good, but not great, but what we were impressed by was his attitude and enthusiasm. He was happy. He engaged the crowd, got people involved who wanted to be involved and seemed to really enjoy his job. It got crowded around that time after the show and dwindled down some over time but there were people singing along at their chairs and some on the microphone.
    We went to the room, took off our outfits and hit the nude pool. Sat around for a while, but it seemed like it was too early for most, so we grabbed some throw on clothes and headed up to the midnight buffet. That unfortunately has not improved that much. It was edible. Then back to the room and in bed around 2am. Pretty late night for our first night.

Friday 04/05/13
    Our phone rang early but when I got to it there was no one there. And no message. So we got up and headed up to breakfast. Our second notice of changes, on every morning there were pancakes or waffles or French toast, but they had a new addition. Along side of the regular maple syrup, they had a home made syrup next to it, today’s was pineapple rum syrup, another day it was lemon, and one day there was a raspberry I believe. Fred loved the pineapple rum syrup, I didn’t like it so much, but nice to see them trying new things. We had breakfast with our co-hosts Fred and angel and chatted and made plans at breakfast.
    After breakfast we hit the nude pool for a bit to relax. Fred and angel did not get the room next to us, which they usually try to so we can work on the group stuff all week. It turned out later to be a blessing as the room flooded with two inches of water, and it had not even rained that day. So if something like this happens to you, remember sometimes things happen for a reason. I shudder to think of the mess with all the group stuff and the costumes that might have been ruined with all that water.
    The four hosts then got the group stuff and moved it to one room and started assembling our swag (gift) bags for our members. It was our group’s five year anniversary so we kind of went over the top. The normal purple mugs, note books, pens, etc. But a few extra goodies that I am sure everyone loved, along with a bigger bag to ensure everyone could fit two towels, their mugs and other stuff in to take to the beach or pool.
    After doing all that work, which took some time, even for four of us, we stopped at the nude grill to get some jerk chicken, were we met a bunch of our group that arrived today, R+L making their return visit after a short absence, as well as T+D who did so as well, and R+B making their first trip (but I suspect not their last). All of our mini group headed to the hot tub, again a cloudy afternoon. The hot tub was warm but not too hot and we all chatted for a while. We hit the room to shower and dress for Rock and Roll Night.
    I dressed as Sonny Bono and kitten as Cher. We ate at the buffet and it was really good tonight. They had shrimp cooking in giant pans on the grill, BBQ jerk chicken which was really good, lobster bisque soup which was also very tasty. The salad bar was always good and continued to be so. The Rock and Roll show was great but the head EC Nick was not there today and was missed. So basically it was the Winston show tonight, which as any returning member knows, is never a bad thing. He did an amazing job, as he always does.
    We saw the sexy BiBabe from the forums and as always, were happy to see her. She gave us some jello shot cups and a volleyball her group had brought so we had a nice one for our pool party, which we used and left for the resort after. Since we had to be up early to set up in the lobby to greet the majority of our groups guests we went back to the room after dinner and made it an early night (sort of)

Saturday 04/06/13
    Up early for our group. Got all the bags ready and since they were so big and we had so many more people this trip, we got them to send the luggage car down to get all our bags and take them up front. We got our tables set up next to our counter part group that week, from the swingers site SLS. Got the bags on the table, banner up, video playing on the Ipad of past trips, some Jamaican music going then got some breakfast. Today was the homemade lemon syrup.
    Spent the day greeting our incoming guests for the start of our 5th Anniversary trip. We had special ordered chocolate covered strawberries to have on hand and the kitchen staff brought them out in small plates so they would not be too melted as we handed them to our guests. On our first trip I brought kitten and angel ducky’s, small rubber duck’s that I tossed into the pools as just a fun thing to show kitten and angel were in the house. They turned out to be more popular than I ever imagined and we ended up making it a part of the annual event and even started a “special” ducky contest. Somewhere around the resort I would place a different rubber ducky and if you found it and brought it to one of the hosts you would win a prize. Well it has turned into a major contest with semi professional duck hunters. So all day long as all our guests checked in, the “special” duck, a larger purple custom painted by kitten duck, was across from our table in the walk way just off the lobby in the little flower area. Every time a member would start to turn their head that way, I would engage them in some trivial conversation so they did not look that way and it worked, the duck sat there all day long and no one found him. We stayed there until around 5pm greeting guests.
    We made it to the nude pool by 6pm to relax for 10 minutes to cool down, then 5 minutes in the hot tub and we had to go get ready for our groups informal toast. So quick shower in the room and up to the main bar by 7pm for our welcome toast. We moved to the opposite side of the bar so we were not in the servers way getting ready for dinner. Chatted with our group then I did the welcome toast this year.
    Dinner in the buffet not in costume since we were already at the main bar for the toast. They were doing small steaks on the grill tonight which kitten likes because she is my little carnivore. I do not eat red meat but always find something good to eat. After dinner we went to the room to dress in costume on Mask Night. I had a shiny red “The Flash” bodysuit, and kitten as a raccoon with a mask. I pay extra for a bottom zipper so if I have to hit the men’s room I don’t have to take the whole suit off. Off course that zipper didn’t work. Sexy kitten said I should have just left it open then I really would have been The Flash. We made it back up for the show and Winston was doing his lip syncing routine and was once again doing an amazing performance, as Winstina.
    After the show we went out to the pool deck to make sure everything was set up for our first costume contest of the week and the staff was out there 30 minutes early getting our speaker and microphone set up, and were so every single night all week. Last year we had some issues with equipment and timing and we even purchased our own microphone and cord this year in case they ran short, but never had an issue this year and didn’t need it. They were there set up and waiting for us every single night.
    The costume contest went great with lots of great mask costumes. Someone had an idea to take a panoramic picture with no one moving but me, I ran slow motion in my Flash costume as they shot it, so it looked like the flash running across the pool deck at super speed and it worked out great. I just wish there was a little more light so you can see it better, maybe next time. We welcomed everyone again, did our customary nightly announcements, things going on the next day, wished one of our members a happy birthday, etc. I make nightly announcement sheets up ahead of time with all the pertinent information and add anything we need to onsite and then hand it to Fred who makes the announcements. Works out great and with this system in place we rarely forget anything. We gave out our 3rd place, 2nd place and 1st place costume contest winner awards. Congratulations to K+T for winning. T had on a sexy feathered outfit that you just had to see in person.
    Piano bar after our contest and Winston came in when we did and he sung. Always the highlight of our night when he sings. Stopped by our room after the piano bar to get out of costumes and hit the hot tub around 1 AM. A good amount of people tonight with some PDA’s going on, but almost everyone was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. The nude grill was open and they had a guy in there making mini pizza’s. We ordered a bacon pizza and got some drinks. The pizza is amazing. And not that most people are drunk and getting pizza that late, it was actually pretty good. And perfect so you don’t have to go all the way to the midnight buffet to get something to eat late. The hot tub was way too hot to even sit it and I could not even have my feet in it because it was so hot, so we went back to the room for our own fun.

Sunday 04/07/13
    Up for breakfast with Fred and angel who were already there. I talked to the front desk about the mini fridges in the rooms because someone on the night shift told a member that it costs them money to restock it. I know that was not correct because they paid for the hot tub room with the fridge, so I got that straightened out and gave them the room numbers to restock them for our people. We hung out chatting with members and didn’t even notice the time until it was past noon. (Mind you we get up there around 10am for breakfast) I was trying to get the seafood salad off the salad bar to take to the nude pool to put on nacho’s to give to a member who recalled when I used to have John at H3 make Seafood nacho’s for us, but that never worked out all week. (More on that later T) Stopped by the room to get our Liars Dice set out for later then went to the nude pool to relax for a bit before that.
    Quick lunch at the Reggae Café on the prude beach then to the prude beach pool to set up lairs dice for our annual tournament. Food was good and quickly served. I set up the contest with the round table in that pool full of people playing and had one of our members monitor the game play. Big thank you to J for helping out so I could take care of other things. I ran back to the room to get the jello shot’s that kitten made in the mini fridge, which turned out ok for the most part. And also got the white and dark chocolate shot glasses and mixed them half and half in one box and brought them down. We handed out the jello shots which did not last long and I had the chocolate shot glasses filled with rum cream which were also a big hit and did not last long. Paulette was at that pool bar and as always a big smile, very helpful and an excellent bartender. We were glad she was there for our activity. Sorry T for losing first and being the “drink bitch” for the rest of the game, and congratulations to D for winning the contest.
    After breakfast I checked for the “special” ducky that I placed out the previous night and it was still there, hiding next to a big round painted rock and blending in. After our contest we hung out chatting with some group members for a while and then on the way back to the room noticed the duck was gone. We dropped the stuff off at the room and headed to the nude pool were we met our long time friends that had missed a few years F+D. It was great seeing you again and you were missed the last two years. Hung out at the nude pool with a lot of group members just chatting. Some alcohol infused whip cream seemed to appear today and throughout the course of the week which always turns into some fun.
    Room to shower and dress for my favorite theme night, school girl night. Plenty of pigtails all around, which is my fetish. The main dining room for dinner, a lot of red meat choices tonight but less for me, but as always I find something to eat. Nick was still not on property. Sexy kitten dressed in her schoolgirl outfit and I put my nerd costume on for dinner. Some of our members joined the costume contest on the main stage, which we did not. It always turns into a dance contest and even when we are onsite they like to say “dancing is not required” but they still have it and if everyone dances but you, then you look like an idiot standing there. So we don’t go on stage. I like seeing the girls shake their sexy bodies too but a costume contest should be just that, a costume contest. But one of our members won, congrats to the sexy T for winning the resorts contest. They had 3 guys singing tonight and they were pretty good on some songs, but some songs were just not their style and we thought they were bad on them. So overall a so so show tonight.
    We left early and went to the pool deck to set up for our own groups costume contest. As it was all week everything was set up for us. We said our happy birthday’s to members, and gave out the ducky contest prize to D for finding the “special” ducky. We also gave out the prize for our liars dice tournament winner. Another great costume contest with our members making it very hard for us to judge. But the winners were two lovely ladies who dressed up as the twins from the Austin Powers movie, “Fuk Me and Fuck You”. Congratulations to D+R. We hung around after the costume contest and chatted then back to the room with full intentions of hitting the hot tub. But between kitten drinking her rum drinks and me seeing all those pigtails, let’s just say we never made it out of the room that night.

Monday 04/08/13
    Up to the main dining room for breakfast, there was a long line for the eggs so it was fresh made pancakes for me today. After breakfast Fred and I went off property to look for a poster frame for the 5 year anniversary collage poster one of your members made us. (Thanx D, you did an amazing job). We stopped at a shoe repair place first so Fred could get a heel replaced and the first place was closed so we found a second one. They were open, friendly and said they would do it quickly. We left to try and get the poster frame, and our driver took us to what they called The Pharmacy. It was more like an old 5 & 10 store of the old days back in the States. But they did not have what we needed. After several more places with no luck and a picture taken with me and a local police officer, we headed back to the shoe store to pick up the repaired shoe and then back to the resort.
    Dropped my clothes at my room and headed to meet kitten at the nude pool. Hung out for a bit before it started to rain. We headed to our room and I realized that I needed dry sand for my wedding vow renewal ceremony, so I ran out in the rain and got down and scooped some dry sand up from under some loungers on the beach. I passed the word around that we would have to move the beach wedding into the Piano Bar since the weather was so bad.
    We dressed and went to the piano bar to set up for the changed location wedding. I had some romantic music turned on, got the ceremony ready, made some last minute changes to the ceremony and waited for the people to show up. First the groom J arrived then D. The ceremony went well, we did an old ring ceremony then J surprised D with a new ring and I did a ceremony for the new ring. We went into the side room for a reception, had some toasts, and celebrated their vow renewal.
    I went back to the room to get the gifts and surprises for our cocktail party which was immediately after the reception in the main piano bar. We set up for the cocktail party and that went off without a hitch. We had our friend E do the pictures for us. After the cocktail party we stopped next door at the Tropical Terrace for dinner since we were close. Dinner was good and we left right after to go to the room to get dressed for Pirate Night. I was Peter Pan (sort of) and sexy kitten was a mermaid. We made it back in time for the main show on stage, which was great again and then out to the main pool deck to set up for our nightly costume contest. Congratulations to F & K for winning. Hung out for a little after the contest and announcements chatting with the group then back to the room to get things ready for our groups nude cruise the next day.

Tuesday 04/09/13
    Up early for breakfast then back to the room to change for the cruise. The four hosts dressed up like the cast of Gilligan’s Island. I was Gilligan, kitten was Mary Ann (with the pigtails), Fred was the Skipper and angel was Ginger. We had a larger different boat set up for our 5th Annual Cruise and it could not be loaded from the dock, it was just off the beach and we had to walk thru the water for just a bit to get on. So they had a boat take the Skipper and Ginger around and to the boat since a “movie star” would not walk thru the sand and water to get on the boat. I had music playing, Gilligan’s Island, Jamaican Gilligan’s Island, the theme from Jaws, Fantasy Island, and the Love boat. We stopped at a new reef to snorkel and that was fun. Along the way the Skipper and Gilligan did some ad-libbed skits and everyone seemed to enjoy it. After we left the reef we were shipwrecked on an island. We planned a stop at Half-Moon beach and had lunch set up for our group. They did an amazing job, the food was great, the service was good, and they brought the rum punch and beer from the boat to the shore for us. If you wanted a mixed drink they had a bar there as well and also if you wanted lobster they had that on a grill to purchase. But the Jerk Chicken, fish, rice and salad provided were very good.
    It looked like clouds were moving in so we went to the beach where I had my second wedding vow renewal to perform. M & G and all the guests came over and I started the ceremony. G’s best man was presenting the ring and dropped it in the sand and of course he had a new ring for M. So we did the old ring and new ring parts. M cried when she saw the new rings. The rain held off and it was a very nice ceremony.
    After the ceremony we loaded the boat up and cruised back, relaxing , chatting, and having a little fun. Thank you B, I enjoyed our little time together. We dropped our clothes and things in the room and went to the nude pool for a bit but it started to rain again, so we hit our hot tub outside our room and relaxed a bit. Sexy kitten went in to take a nap and I stayed in the hot tub for a bit then joined her.
    We got up and dressed for kitten and angel theme night for our group. I dressed as a tiger (kitten) and kitten dressed as a lion (tiger) tamer. She looked great in her costume. We went to the dining room to have dinner in costume and watch the show, then our usual out to set up for the costume contest, where as usual everything was ready for us. When Fred and angel showed Fred had the same cat suit on that I had, but with different accessories. I had on fur tiger slippers, as for Fred, well you had to be there to see it. Everyone had on great costumes again, and it is truly hard to judge our contests anymore, there are always so many great costumes. If kitten & angel members are reading this, you were all winners all week when you dressed, we are sorry we could not give you all awards. Congratulations to F & D for winning tonight, you looked amazing. D in her sexy tiger outfit and F painted head to toe in pink as the pink panther. Over the top guys. We sang happy birthday to one of our members then went to the room to undress.
    We made it to the nude hot tub and the temperature was ok tonight but now it had a very high chlorine content. We were going to get out and head to the midnight buffet in the main dining room as it was around 12:30 but we saw the guy was in the nude pool grill making pizza so we went over and got a jerk chicken pizza and it was out of this world. The hot tub was empty so we took it back to our room and stayed in for the night.

Wednesday 04/10/13
    I got up early and sat out back the room and did my notes, saw a few members walking buy and chatted. Someone was up early smoking pot already as it was a very strong smell coming across the back of the room. I woke kitten up for breakfast and we went up. They had two egg stations open today so I got my eggs.
    Off to the nude pool after dropping our clothes in the room and hung there for a while when the rain moved in again in the early afternoon. So we went to Fred and angel’s room to print our pictures for our members that we took in the cocktail party. When we were almost done kitten went to our room to take a shower then I did and we headed to the main bar dressed nicely for dinner at Martino’s. But we did not have reservation’s to Martino’s. As Thursday is our 26th Anniversary I had the special couples dinner set up out on the beach but the weather made us move that to the reception room in the piano bar. The food was excellent, the service amazing, I played some romantic music from my ipad. But the only problem was that the returning members party was going on in the piano bar and even though it ended around the time we started our dinner some members stayed and hung outside being quite loud and a few lingered in the piano bar as well. Then they started playing some country music loud and I went out and asked them if they could turn it down and why and the gentlemen said after this song. I left and the music stayed loud for a bit, but we made the best of it. Try and do a romantic dinner for our anniversary, but some things I can’t control.
    After our dinner for two we went out to the main dining room to watch the show and then back to the room to change into costumes for fetish night. I in my fetish cop outfit and kitten in a sexy leather top and skirt combination. We hit the piano bar after the costume contest and closed the place down, then headed to our room for the night.

Thursday 04/11/13
    Up early around 8:30am, woke kitten up shortly after and we got breakfast. Two egg stations again so I got some eggs. Then the four hosts of the group went on a trip with some resort staff to the local school we are sponsoring. We brought all the school supplies our group brought, back packs, all the normal pencils and pens and posters for the walls, and lots more. There were bags and bags of school supplies. And of course the main gift was a brand new laptop computer complete with all the upgrades, extra batteries and even a bunch of children movies on DVD for them. They were very appreciative and we had the parents of the children there so they could see all the supplies, that way they can not disappear after we leave, because the children are young but with the parents seeing all the things they know they what we gave and what should be there.
    On the way back to the resort, we stopped for patties. I asked if the resort employee needed to stop for food, was there something we needed to know about lunch? After we found out they have lobster patties we had him go back in and see if they had any, but they were out. On the way to the school we passed someone broken down on a scooter and we stopped to see if they needed help, then we stopped at a tire place and told them where they were and then stopped again on the way back to the resort to make sure they were getting taking care of.
    After we got back we stopped at the Raegae Café for lunch, and I had jerk chicken and fries and service and food were very good. Then we dropped the clothes in the room and hit the nude pool to let everyone know how much their gifts to the school were appreciated and how needy they truly were. I saw a bunch of members playing some drinking card game but it seemed to me that no matter what card got turned over, every single person had to drink, just someone had to do extra.
    Out of the pool and to the room to get supplies and set up rock painting out back of our room on one of the picnic tables. Pretty good turn out except one of our members had an allergic reaction to a bite she got, we think it was a spider. She had an EpiPen luckily and another member gave it to her while I called for the nurse and got them thru our room and to her (eventually). Response time could have been better in a case like this but in the end she was ok and that’s all that really matters. She went with the nurse and got some other meds. We hung out in our hot tub out back the room toward the end and relaxed after rock painting there.
    Showered and dressed in nice black and white clothes for our group dinner. Up a little early to make sure everything is set up, and set up our things ourselves. They brought out our 5th Anniversary Ice Sculpture and what an amazing job they did. A full kitten and angel on top of a block with 5th annual carved in it. We took group members pictures by the ice sculpture and then had dinner. We wanted to do our traditional launching of wish lanterns but it was a little too windy and blowing in the wrong direction so the resort management said we would have to wait. Everyone had an amazing time though. And the floating wish lanterns we put in the pool looked great, chasing each other around in the pool. We relaxed on the pool deck after and waited for the costume contest at 10:30pm. We had a lighter turn out for tonight as everyone was kind of dressed nice but still a few good costumes. Congratulations to R & S.
    We went to the piano bar again and between the piano player and Winston stopping by they were rocking the house and we closed the piano bar down. Then we dropped our clothes in the room and hit the nude pool bar for a drink and tried to order a pizza, but they had a new guy there tonight and he was really bad. Slow, rude, and even outright lied to me. I was so upset I just left and went to the nude hot tub and one of our members went back and got us a pizza. Thank you R for saving our night for us. We ended up back in our room around 3am.

Friday 04/12/13
    I was up at 8:30am and could not get back to sleep so I got up and sat out back on the patio and did my notes. It was sunny and warm and I could not believe that we had been there for eight days already. I woke kitten up in time to get breakfast and saw our first couple off. It was our first moon on Moon Hill with the new sign that is posted there. Friday 04/12/13 at 11:02am, officially.
    We went to the nude pool after and hung out with the group on our last official group day. We had lunch at the nude pool grill and it was pretty good. We left in the early afternoon for our Volleyball / Pool Party in the main pool by the dining room. We had a great turn out, lots of people hanging out, many players for volleyball. We had 3 long games of volleyball, in between a break after the second game for a nude slide run. One of our couples stayed around and kitten and I just chatted away with them until the guy came to clean the pool and I got thrown out of the pool. That’s the first time I was ever asked to leave a pool at hedo. So we went to the nude side and went in the hot tub for a while. Some light rain started again today so we went to the room to shower and dress in costume. Rock star night tonight and I was dressed as Elvis and kitten as my groupie in her home made poodle skirt, which turned out very well.
    Dinner at the main buffet in costume, where they had a separate station set up with various food and a guy cooking shrimp in a big frying pan on the main line as well. The service at the table has been excellent all week. The Rock Star show was with Winston and Nick and excellent. Because of the wind the previous night we could not do our groups wish lanterns on the group dinner under the stars so we had to move it to tonight. The weather looked nice tonight so we went out early to get set up. People started to show up and the resort’s management gave us the thumbs up to do our wish lanterns. Everyone got to send one up to the skies and they went off without any major problems again this year. We had a few extra and let some staff and other guests that were watching send them off as well. After they were all done we set up for our last costume contest. Another great night with some amazing costumes, including the Blue’s Brothers, the Flintstones and three ladies that dressed in the element’s, Earth, Wind and Fire. Congratulations to the winners, R+B. Great job by everyone. We did our well wishes, thank you’s and good byes.
    After the costume contest we stopped by the piano bar, I dressed as elvis and kitten as my groupie in her home made poodle skirt. Of course they wanted me to get up and sing an Elvis song, but if you have ever heard me sing, you know that was not a good idea. Winston came in and he sang a song for us and we relaxed there for a while enjoying the show. We dropped the costumes in the room and hit the nude pool for some pizza, which they had a bunch already pre made and waiting on the counter. We hit the hot tub, which was pretty busy tonight and hung out til around 2:50am, because kitten said she did not want to be up til 3am again. We were in bed at 2:59am.

Saturday 04/13/13
    Up at 9:30am and head up to the main dining room to see some of our guests off. We did the moon hill for a bus, when one of our members dropped his pants, on the bus, and got off the bus and ran around the circle by us, and mooned us, lol. We got some breakfast and went over our notes with the other host couple and chatted for a while. Before we knew it, it was lunchtime so we got a little something to eat and prepared for our meeting with the management about our week and next year’s trip.
    Another great meeting with the resort management. Mostly positive feedback for them, with a few minor things that our members brought to our attention, and we brought to their attention. I suggested adding some toppings for the nacho’s like we used to have John make at H3. Like seafood nacho’s, or jerk chicken nacho’s. After the meeting we stopped at the main bar in the dining room to get a drink and toast another great week, with plans on being another great year next year. Stopped by the room to get all the leftover group stuff organized and inventoried.
    Nude pool to relax and just hang out. Chatted with some of the leftover members. Always sad to see all our group’s purple mugs dwindle down to just a few by this point in the trip. We just talked with the new groups and our people for most of the day.
    Room to shower and dress for dinner at Martino’s, the Italian restaurant. The service was amazing, with a food server and a bar server and both were very attentive. The food was excellent. It has changed some inside, but not a lot. The antipasto bar is moved and there are a few more tables. Back to the room to change after dinner for Mask Parade night and I had a few wardrobe malfunctions. I ended up putting my fetish cop outfit on, with some slight modifications and adding a mask. But it worked and since it was mostly new people at the resort they had not seen the outfit earlier in the week. It was all good. Sexy kitten dressed in a leopard outfit and a cat mask and was looking very hot. We made it back in time to watch the show which was good again. It had an old fashioned theme, like a 50’s gangster style. Different and good. Piano bar after which was a lot of fun again. We got back to our room about midnight and did not make it out.

Sunday 04/14/13
    Last full day. I was up at 7:30am since we went to bed early. I went out on the back balcony area and did some notes and watched the water and just took in all I could since I know I would not be seeing this for a while. Woke kitten up in time for breakfast and we went up and ate. Plenty of bacon all week and it was really good again today. We hung out and chatted for a bit then went back to the room to get naked and enjoy our last day in the nude pool. A lot of new people coming in and a few stragglers of the group left. We just relaxed and chatted for a while but then had to go get our couples massage. We all enjoyed our massages and we highly recommend them to everyone visiting. Back to the nude pool after where we got lunch at the nude pool grill, jerk chicken and they had beef and chicken patties there today. I love the chicken patties. Spent a little time in the hot tub later in the afternoon for a while then back to the room to dress for dinner.
    We had reservations with the remaining members of the group and Munusan. The service was better than it used to be and the food was even a notch up. We really enjoyed it there and even had an extra seat added for our single member that was still on property. It was a nice relaxing night and we didn’t bother to go back and change into costumes on our last night. We watched the show and then stopped by the piano bar for just a bit and then back to the room to final pack and get ready to leave in the early am.

Monday 04/15/13
    Said our last goodbyes to people we saw, had some breakfast and got ready to board the bus. A few of us were on the same bus to the airport from our group so that made it a nice ride, though about halfway to the airport everyone seemed to close their eyes. It was a long trip. We got the upgrade to first class again when we checked in at the resort. Unfortunately the printer was down in the lobby to print our boarding passes. I highly recommend getting them printed at the resort, as they are starting a new procedure where you have to use a kiosk machine to print your boarding pass before you are allowed to even get in line. And many of the machines were not working. We ended up staying in line for a long time and then the machine broke on the guy in front of us and had to get into another line.
    After we got our boarding passes it was quick thru the first class line and in thru security, bypassing the immigration section, another new twist. Walked by the shops and made it to Margaretville and got a few drinks and something to eat. Sexy kitten went shopping and I stayed at Margaretville where I met B+M from our group. They sat next to me and we chatted about what a great week it was. After shopping kitten returned and we all chatted until it was time to board our plane. We loaded first but it was over 1 ½ hours into the flight before the stewardess even asked us if we wanted something to drink, while taking the food order. If that’s what you pay for first class for, that sucked.
    Some minor weather but nothing too bad and we landed in Philadelphia. We went thru everything very quickly and got our bags and had a driver waiting for us. Loaded the SUV and off we went to home. Uneventful ride home, brought the bags in and vacation was over.

Good Points and Improvements
    • We saw them repainting everything, not just trim, but the entire buildings. And it looked great.
    • They were putting new plants and flowers in around the entire resort.
    • We noticed an improvement in the food and talked to the head chef who indicated that many more improvements were coming.
    • Service in the main dining area vastly improved
    • Bar service during busy times in the nude pool bar and main bar at night increased
    • Attitudes of everyone very friendly, polite, and helpful.
    • People moved to ideal positions for them, like Lorna in the customer service area.
    • Pizza at the nude pool grill at night – amazing addition.
    • New internet towers being installed all around the resort.
    • Delroy and Scumba are still there and serving up drinks in the nude pool.
    • All the EC’s are out and about and doing the daily activities that are scheduled.

Not So Good
    • Nude Hot tub temperature inconsistent from night to night
    • Hot tub rooms having issues with the hot tubs working properly

Improvements to come from talking with Jon and management
    • Rooms to be redone including new paint scheme and flat screen tv’s
    • In room TV station with daily activities
    • Main/Prude beach pool to be redone and all connecting
    • Disco to be redone and main focal point of nighttime activities
    • New Lounge chairs for beach and pool and tables with umbrella’s for beach

Overall I am extremely excited with the current and upcoming changes. And what makes it so good is you can tell the staff and management are excited as well. They are putting money into the resort, making it better but not changing it too much to lose our Hedo feel. In my opinion we could not have wished for a better outcome. John and his backers, people that understand and love Hedo like the rest of us are the majority owners, and they made a man we trust, Kevin, as part owner and General Manager. You can see changes already if you look and even more to come. We can’t wait to return again and again. Please feel free to ask me any specific questions you have and I will try and answer them the best I can.
    Cop..
    Co-Host of kitten & angel’s Annual Spring Fling
    WWW.kittenNangel.com
    April 12th – 19th, 2014
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great report and some good feedback on the improvements, please tell me they have done something with that old green netting around the nude pool. The one that separates Hedo from the building behind. 2 years since our last visit so maybe its gone.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Netting is still there but I would bet there are plans to improve that area too.
    Cop.l
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great trip report Cop. How was the alcohol, did they have quality stuff, did they run out......

They had a wide variety and never ran out of anything but ting the first couple days but then they had it the rest of the week.
    Cop..

damn it! What is with them and the friggin ting?!
    Lol

Love me some ting.
    Cop..

Thanks Cop

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    They had a wide variety and never ran out of anything but ting the first couple days but then they had it the rest of the week.
    Cop..

Thanks for the report! It's great to hear about all the changes that have been made so far, and the ones to come. Can not wait until we are back home in Feb!!
    March 9th - March 18th "Round 5"
    Mike N Shannon

Should be plenty done by Feb I would think.
    We will be going back in Sept for our set up trip for April, I will have a full detailed report then as well.
    Cop..

This is awesome. So glad to hear about the new stuff. dif

What an amazing trip report. Thanks you Paul for all the great info!

My pleasure guys.
    As the #1 poster I do have a rep to upkeep (and not the pig one), lol.
    Cop..

Great report, took about 3 sittings to read it. lol Glad you had a good time.
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Thanks for the awesome trip report
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com