Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nude Cruise

You will have no shortage of people trying to help you with your bags, getting you to their cab, etc... Yes, they work hard to get tips.

"are the Jamaican people pushy like in other country's when you get in to airport and on the street. that is some thing I do hate when traveling "

Most of the people in Jamaica are way more polite than those in NYC. They do have to hustle for each and every buck. Airport porters will try to get the right to handle your bags. Carry them yourself, if you wish. The Hedo staff are very polite and very well trained and DO NOT hustle you (or hassle you).

Remember, you are not back in the States, Jamaica is their own, independent country and you are a guest there. So you may have to do things THEIR way.

We keep going back (as do many of the readers on this site) because we are NOT at home and can do things differently. That's part of the fun.

So, relax, go with the flow, chill out under a tree with a Red Stripe. Strip off your clothes and 'every ting's gonna be orl rite'.

Check out the two catamaran cruises each week.

Back there in two weeks.

PNK

Hedo II, Dec 5 - 12, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    well thanks again for all your replies . 9 more days for us hey are the Jamaican people pushy like in other country's when you get in to airport and on the street. that is some thing I do hate when traveling
    It is nothing like arriving in Cancun. There will be no one trying to get you to tour time shares. The most you will get possibly is people walking up to you asking if you want to party. Even if you do, say no while at the airport. (it is a euphemism for smoking pot and they want to sell you some).
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

thanks you are all way to kind and we really do appreciate all of your responses to all of are newbie questions .

Frasan, best way to think about it, they need your tips, you are going to have them coming to HELP you. Bring a few extra ones (or a 5) and don't get worked up worrying about them bothering you. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourselves. Yeah, it's a little aggravating but it's their way of life. Don't let it bother you.

Good advice, there's a lot of people that get excited about the Jamacian people and how they seem aggressive compared to what we're used to. Just have to remember its their culture, the majority are overwhelmingly helpful and we are guests in their country so what right do we have to complain? Relax and enjoy yourself and have a great trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by klasdude View Post
    Frasan, best way to think about it, they need your tips, you are going to have them coming to HELP you. Bring a few extra ones (or a 5) and don't get worked up worrying about them bothering you. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourselves. Yeah, it's a little aggravating but it's their way of life. Don't let it bother you.

its not like I am complaining about any thing it was a question . and I think we all know what I am talking about be leave me I love to relax it one thing I am good at. but its like you feel that you are going on this relaxing vacation and you get off the plain and feel I will say over whelmed by the people ... come over her take this cab come see my time share getting pulled in all different directions and it seem to be that way in most country's and I can deal with it

Nude cruise? With naked people? Damn, we missed that one. We like naked people. Guess that is another thing to stay sober for. I mean, no one likes drunk nude people do they? Oh, maybe they do.
    James and Yvette

Breezes Negril June 2012
    Breezes Negril Dec 2012
    Hedo II Feb 2, 2013
    Hedo Jan 18-28 2014
    The pool at The Artesan on weekends when it is hot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12