Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos 2014 ~ It is not going to suck!!!

Cool Hedo Amigos 2014 ~ It is not going to suck!!!

****MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED FOR 2014****
    That does not mean you still cant be there and party with us, but we have to have a cutoff date to get all the custom items done for our members, If you are going to be there at the same time and are not apart of the group, send me a PM. Most of our events are open to all at the resort and we believe the more the merrier!!

8th Annual Hedo Amigos Week at Hedonism II
    Core dates for the 2014 trip are March 15th to March 22nd.

What we are: The Hedo Amigos are a travel group that goes to Hedonism once a year (well now twice) and excels at having an outrageous time. We were formed in 2007 by a few couples that were at Hedonism III and just get more outstanding every year! In 2013 we had over 160 people during the week and even though we are such a large group we pride ourselves in being drama-free and adding a positive vibe to the resort, the staff, and the other guests who are occupying it with us. That being said, we really are just a bunch of fucking idiots!!

Who we are: We are mostly couples from US/Canada but we do have a few of both single males and females each year. We are what you call a party group with a naked problem. We are not a swingers group, but some of our members do participate in the lifestyle. I will follow the Fluffs description of what a typical week is like. 1/3 are into the lifestyle, 1/3 if the stars align while in JA and 1/3 who are not but just like to be neekid and party!!! I would not consider us prudes either as we have been known to “cloud up” whatever pool we happen to be in from the rum crème poured over willing body parts. We basically are, just cool as fuck…anytime you get a bunch of great people together, get them neekid with a limitless supply of drinks, it is an easy thing to accomplish. We are, one of the best weeks of the year to go to Hedo…you most likely will go home after a Hedo Amigo week sun burnt, with no voice from laughing so hard and in need of a liver transplant…but with some new best, life-long friends and a shit load of memories that would make Charlie Sheen say “wow!”

What you can expect: Joining the Amigos cost zip, nada, nothing. The ONLY requirement that we have to join is that you are booked and overlap your stay at Hedo II at least three full days during your trip…and we prefer those to be in the beginning of our week. We have a number of organized activities during the week that mainly revolve around being naked in a pool and drinking….are you seeing a theme here?? We communicate 24/7/365 via our Facebook Secret Group where you will get to know past and present members via their posts and pictures. The secret Facebook group is just that….secret. None of your other “vanilla” friends or family members will know you are either a member of the group or will be able to see what you post to the group. We have been using this Facebook group for over two years now and have not had one instance of somebody getting caught or in trouble from participating.

Events and Themes: Like I said we have a number of activities during the week, and we are a group that likes to dress up in theme every night and rewards those who do it well. On the other hand we are also the type of group who respects that this is your vacation. There is no pressure to participate, if you want to hang out in a hammock all day…do it! But what we do offer is some fun things that are not normally offered during a week at Hedo. Things we have done in the past are black-out bingo, photo hunts, gift exchanges, beach crawls, pub crawls, beer pong tournaments, Disco Welcome Parties and of course our World Famous Blow Out Pool Party. You know you are doing something right when the office staff walks all the way down to the nude pool to see what the hell is going on…something that has happened at both Hedo II and III!!

2014 Final Hedo Amigos Schedule:

3/15 Saturday Evening Dress Theme: Caveman/Cavewomen
    HA/WWV Reunion Pool Party Nude Pool

3/16 Sunday Evening Dress Theme: Schoolgirl/Sports
    1:00 PM Naked Amigo Bingo Nude Pool
    6:00 PM WWV Meet and Greet* Piano Bar
    9:30 PM HA Welcome Party Disco
    10:30 PM HA Pole Dancing Comp Disco
    11:30 PM WWV Girls After Party* Spa

3/17 Monday Evening Dress Theme: Sexy Irish Rave
    11:30 PM Mike and Tania's Wedding The Point
    3:00 PM Love Bus Pub Crawl - St. Patty's Day Edition
    10:30 PM WWV Rave Under the Stars Main Pool

3/18 Tuesday Evening Dress Theme: Just Shoes, Panties and Pasties
    12:30 PM Dirty Amigo Gift Exchange Lewd Pool
    3:30 PM WWV Squirting 101 Workshop* Lewd Pool
    11:00 PM WWV No Holds Bar Sybian Party* Spa

3/19 Wednesday Evening Dress Theme: Red and Black Leather and Lace
    1:00 PM WWV Pool Party Main Pool
    1:30 PM HA Beer Pong Tournament Main Pool
    3:00 PM WWV Private Sybian Sessions* TV Room
    11:00 PM WWV Lewd Pool Beach Party* Lewd Pool

3/20 Thursday Evening Dress Theme: Angels & Demons
    2:30 PM Love Bus Pub Crawl** Lobby
    2:30 PM Cat Cruise to the West End** Hedo Pier

3/21 Friday Evening Dress Theme: Rock Star
    12:00 PM World Famous Blow Out Party Nude Pool

* Must be booked with WWV ** Additional cost and sign up required

Our Travel Agent: You can use whatever travel agent you choose to join the Amigos…but we highly recommend that you use Wild Women Vacations as 99% of the Amigos do. Not only do you get a TA that has the reputation of being one the best customer service agents around, they have worked with Hedonism and SuperClubs for over 12 years and will be hosting their 60th event later this year. Robert and Beth will both be in attendance during this week…which means they are on property with direct access to Hedo management to solve any problem that you might have. They also have their own activities planned during the week, private functions at night that cater to the “wild side” of the women in attendance. For more information on WWV functions during the week and pricing…follow this link! http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/he...os--wild-women

This is going to be one outrageous week. YOU will hear the noise up and down Negril's 7 Mile Beach...Sandals actually called to complain during WWV's "Disco Under the Stars" in 2013!!

150+ neekid freaky friends mixed with Wild Women means this will be the hands down coolest, rockstar, black out can't remember shit week you have ever had. The pool will be a mess and the girls will be too. Attention H2 Bartenders; stock up now, and get your pourin arm in shape...We will drink the resort out of booze...again! This will not suck!!!

If you are interested in joining up with us or have some more questions on what we or WWV's are about...just post something here to this thread or send me a PM.

2013 Trip Reports:

http://bit.ly/10sbXC4
    http://bit.ly/XYEvBD

Hope to see you in March....Face Down and Bottoms Up!!

Last edited by Face Down; 03-10-2014 at 10:20 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Woo Hoo ! Already booked ! If you plan to go in March ... this is the week to go ! It will not suck !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

66 rooms already booked with 10 months to go...it is going to be one hell of a party!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Since our June 2013 plans fell through, March is when we plan to go now. It's a longer wait to get back to Hedo but this post makes it seem worth the wait!!! This sounds like our type of crowd. I'm marking my calendar for March 15-22!!!!
    June 2013

Hmmmm, March 21st will be my 50th Birthday.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ky-hedo View Post
    Since our June 2013 plans fell through, March is when we plan to go now. It's a longer wait to get back to Hedo but this post makes it seem worth the wait!!! This sounds like our type of crowd. I'm marking my calendar for March 15-22!!!!
    Too bad we won't see you guys in June ... however join the Amigo's in March , a great group and you guys will fit right in !
    Bob

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Cop..
    Mine is March 23rd. Cop just get there early and party with the Amigo's !
    Bob

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by ky-hedo View Post
    Would love to have you join us! Post here or send me an IM when you get booked and we'll get you hooked up with the Facebook Group Pages if you are interested, it is a great way to meet everyone before hand!! 311 days to go!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Mine is March 23rd. Cop just get there early and party with the Amigo's !
    Bob
    Looks like birthday week...Will be 60 on the 20th!!!
    Respect,
    Phil and Terri
    Our Hedo III page.

20th?
    Pisces, lol.
    Cop (Aries)
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Cop..
    Cop, the 21st is our Blow Out Party, could not think of a better way to spend your 50th!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Sobe. Latitude 25.7848988 Longitude -80.1336478
    Couldn't help but put myself out there... I'm turning 50 March 20th too! Me and my hot wife can't wait for our next trip. Yay, Mon!

We are already booked for March 14-24th - so excited to party with the amigos again.
    We just had a mini hedo reunion last weekend that was awesome!!!
    First Trip to Hedo - WWV - Jan 2011 - Virgins No Longer
    Second Trip to Hedo - WWV - Mar 2012
    Third Trip to Hedo - WWV / Hedo Amigos - Mar 15-25, 2013
    Fourth Trip to Hedo booked - WWV/Hedo Amigos - Mar 14 - 24, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Cop, the 21st is our Blow Out Party, could not think of a better way to spend your 50th!
    I can't either, now to see if the finances work out.
    With our groups week just a few weeks after that not sure, but I would love to celebrate my 50th with your guys blow out party.
    Cop..

Cop....One word...Overtime...only 10 months you can do it!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast