Thread: truth about Desires

truth about Desires

My wife and I have been to Hidden Beach resort and love the TOTALLY NUDE part about it, But now we want to have more fun. Can any body tell us about the truth about the nudity,#1 is it 100% or just in certain places. #2 How open is the life style and open play around the resort.

Thanks for any info...

We went to Desire RM last year and are due back soon

Nudity - on the beach pretty much 100%. A bit less around the pool maybe - I recall one or two guys in shorts but from memory I would say high 90's% were naked.. Cover ups in the restaurants etc.

Lifestyle / play - difficult to tell to be honest.. a high number in the lifestyle. Very few pda's / pds's around the pool or beach but you do see some.. management / security will come down pretty hard if they see it - we got busted on a trip to Pearl where after being encouraged to get frisky with the chocolate sauce at the beach bar, we were then asked to move to the jacuzzi area..

At the hot tub, pretty much anything goes with full on sex and lots of action.. ditto in the play room

Thanks for the real story. I think we will try it and have some fun, Thanks again.

Hedo is very open. The have new ownership an things are changing for the better.

My wife and I were just at Desire and I agree pool nudity is 90-100%. Frisky fun is zero at pool and beach but a ton of openness at roof top jacuzzi and sin room off the disco. At the disco people dancing may or may not keep all their tops on Just a very sexy, fun, clean place!!!!!! Have a blast!!!!!