Thread: The Beach at N

The Beach at N

This will be our 1st time to the N-Resort. We arrive on the 26th of May. We are more for relaxing on the beach apposed to hanging by the pool. question is, is there shade or should we be bringing umbrellas?
    Last edited by aunatural; 04-28-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Hello, I was there last year and the wasn't any shade. It was March and the wind was strong all day long everyday. As soon as the sun set, the winds would calm. We didnt't mind the sun. It helped out the all over tan and the water was refreshing. There are umbrellas by the pool though if the sun gets to be too much. I'm sure you'll have a great time while there. I can't wait to get back myself. And another thing. You will be able to relax no matter where to want to be. Pool or beach, just depends on what you're in the mood for. Either place, nude is the best way to feel relaxed.
    Last edited by ron-em; 04-21-2013 at 08:09 AM.

We were there in December. The beach in on the north shore and the buildings are behind it, so we dragged chairs and a table to a point about half way up the beach and were always in shade from the building behind us. The sun is more overhead in May, though, so that may not work as well. They are very anxious to please and I'm sure if you asked they will move an umbrella onto the beach for you from the pool unless the wind is too strong. Given that this is the low, low season, you may have the place just about to yourself.

We are back May 7-15, so just ahead of you. I'll let you know what we find when we are there.

Hello,

We were there in March. We did not need any shade because of the strong winds. It was very nice at the beach and around the pool. We had one day without any wind. Then you really need some shade. There were palmtrees were you can find some shade and in the garden there is a lot of shade around the hammock area. Don't worry, you will have a great time.

We have been to a couple nude beaches in Cuba and found we needed to bring umbrellas, we never left the beach except to eat, get drinks or it got dark. We are confidant we'll have a good time just don't wish to get burnt so bad we can't stay outdoors. Look forward to your reply chazo4