Thread: Brands of drinks and clothes?

Brands of drinks and clothes?

I have a couple of questions (for now).
    1) Is there a list of what types of alcohol they offer? Being from the midwest we partake in some vodka and bourbon / whiskey at times and wonder what types of those they have.
    2) Looks like most of the dinner restraurants require dress pants for guys and guess the equivalent for women. What do most people wear to dinner and change into later on?
    Thanks for the info.

1. They have some good kinds I know, not being the type myself I cannot name any brands specifically. But they're pretty well stocked.

2. No no no. 1 Restaurant, Pastafari, requires nicer dress, but still not that nice. You can wear nicer shorts and a simple collared polo if you like. Sandals are fine. For women, they usually wear their nicer slutty things. So the shiny metallic see-through dress instead of the hot pink see-through dress. Or... vegas call girl instead of midwest titty bar if you will. The main thing is no beach wear and all dirty bits need to be "technically" covered.

The other restaurants can be attended wearing anything you'd wear to the main dining room really.

Really, you'll have a hard time finding a guy ever wearing long pants at the resort.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing