Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Razor Burn

Razor Burn

ok everyone how do we stop razor burn in the areas that are not usually available to the viewing public? is this a common thing to see at hedo? better off growing it out for the week? what is everyone's thoughts on this topic? 17 more daze!!!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

Razor burn

Quote Originally Posted by Peemoney View Post
    ok everyone how do we stop razor burn in the areas that are not usually available to the viewing public? is this a common thing to see at hedo? better off growing it out for the week? what is everyone's thoughts on this topic? 17 more daze!!!
    We never have the problem anymore. My wife had it permanently removed through laser treatments. Before then she would go over the area every Day or every other day to keep it smooth. Also use a good razor.

Quote Originally Posted by Peemoney View Post
    Go to your local Walmart and look for an item called "Magic" you can get it in two different forms...powder where you have to mix it with equal parts water which is a pain in the butt, or premixed cream....it can be found in the area where shampoos and such are...it's actually for coloured men so it doesn't leave razor burn....you put iron and leave it for approx 6-9 mins and wipe it off with a soaked wet facecloth.. You can put it anywhere, and I mean anywhere, and it comes out as soft as a baby's bottom...and it lasted about a week or more..the more you use it the less it grows in.. But if using it the first time make sure you follow the directions carefully....if all hair doesn't come off the first time than wait a day orzo, if you reapply it you will burn the skin...Hohhot ya it's about $6 bucks a bottle but well worth it

I'm not sure how you guys do it, but this is my method. Use a -good- double razor with no 'moisture strip'. The the cheap kind. Now just isn't the time to save a few pennies.

It's the last thing I do in the shower. Sure, my husband gets annoyed that there is no more hot water left, but it's smooth.
    do everything, and between shaving your legs, washing your hair.. putting in conditioner.. soaping yourself up.. washing your face... in between each of those, I lather up, rubbbing it back and forth. Ifit helps any, I use unscented Ivory. No fancy moisturizing soaps.. plain. boring. non-irritating soap. Shaving the minute the water gets warm will almost always backfire!

The direction in which you shave is also important. don't go against the growth of the hair (Like you would your armpit) but go with the angle in which it grows. It is, however, and acrobatic marathon in getting all of it! when you're done.. lather it up with more soap and use cooler water. Hope this helps!

If you have just started shaving it is normal. Shave every day and it will go away. You skin is reacting to it. When I first started shaving years ago I would get razor burn, but after you skin gets used to it, it will be fine.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Agree to what others say in regards to it going away over time after your skin gets used to it.
    The other thing I'd suggest is to not go against the grain at first. You won't be as smooth, but your skin will react better to it.

Additionally put a hot wash cloth on the area before and after to open up the pores.
    Hedo 3x2. Desire Cancun. Desire Cabo. Cap d'agde. Orient Beach. Sea Mountain Inn. Hidden Beach. Punta Serena.

Use an electric razor and you won't have any problems. We use the Norelco Bodygroom and have never had razor burn from it, while we get razor burn every time we use any other razor. I use it for my entire body, but it works particularly well "down there" and has never cut or pinched me. I highly recommend it if you don't want razor burn or don't want to have to use a lot of different products. I even use it dry on my balls and taint with no after shave products and they come out smooth and unharmed every time. The only downside is that it does not get as close as a regular razor on the first swipe so your shave will take a bit longer because you'll have to go over a few times, but well worth it to be pain and itch free.

The best way to avoid razor burn it all together may be waxing. Especially if your prone to razor burn.
    I simply make sure I use a moisturizing lotion after I shave.
    Yes, I suppose it would be wonderful to have the lazer done but it's not in the budget right now.

HINT: Do not push when your shaving. Let the razor glide over your skin and use hair conditioner or creamy soap.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

The Vajacial Is Just What It Sounds Like

http://www.bellasugar.com/Vajacial-F...aVulva-7340676

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

My wife uses the Remington ILight. She use to have razor burn and horrible ingrowns. We epilated for a while, but she has since moved to the laser Remington Ilight. She is smooth as a babies bottom there now. The ILight costs about $220. It maybe something you can look into.

I learn so much reading these posts.

Had my wax literally 2 hours ago! I always do it exactly a week before arrival. My motto: wax and fuhgettabout it!
    Tiffany and Armando
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2022 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 2-11, 2021 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 4-14, 2019 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 29-December 8, 2018 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 30-December 9, 2017 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 1-10, 2016 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2015 with WWW.
    Hedonism II April 18-27, 2013.
    Hedonism II May 5-14, 2011.
    Temptation Cancun September 3-10, 2011.
    Hedonism II 2009 & 2007

Another vote for Magic cream. Just make sure you get it all off and don't leave it on longer than recommended. No razor burn, no bumps - everything will be nice and smooth and it should last you a full week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cahhhoo View Post
    My wife uses the Remington ILight. She use to have razor burn and horrible ingrowns. We epilated for a while, but she has since moved to the laser Remington Ilight. She is smooth as a babies bottom there now. The ILight costs about $220. It maybe something you can look into.
    At the cost of that razor, wouldn't it be better to spend a little extra and get the TRIA the home laser unit?
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

It is a home laser unit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast