Thread: Great Place to Go! Party & Fun!

Thumbs up Great Place to Go! Party & Fun!

Just got back from Desire Cabo! Had a Blast! We were a little unsure what to expect as were just in hedo for our first lifestyle experience a few months back and figured that Wild Party would be Hard to Top! But Cabo much closer easier flight to get to from Alberta so gave it a try. Awesome! Food great, love the Asian night where they cook right in front of you, a nice change from eating mex food 3 x a day, breakfast great, lunch as well, conveniently located near pool/beach to throw on trunks, n shirt and have a quick lunch. Staff were Amazingly friendly, Absolutley Great, there to make sure your stay was great. less crazy sex going on all day and night in public vs Hedo but still a great mix of ppl, everyone in the pool was naked, our wifes made sure of this! Lots of Fun Boobie shots in the afternoon and all had Fun. About 5pm when it chilled off a bit most took the party up to open air lounge/Hot tub/lotsa sex beds surrounding it. Party kept going good here til ppl went back to room to freshen up before dinner, one aft when most had left the area the party a few stayed there and got interesting with some "adult fun" and all involved had a Great time! We are not full swingers but found this a great mix of swingers, soft swingers, nudists and just ppl that wanted to be naked, no pressure to do anything you didnt want to, we partyied with full swingers the whole time and had a blast and were never uncomfortable. Must say being Canadian and with the huge amount of Canadians there, we Made the Party, no offense to our American friends but you know its True, haha. Beach area Gorgeous although water Cold and dangerous currents to swim in, that was really the only negative but wasnt a Big deal. Brand new airport here is a Dream as well! from off the plane to in a taxi in under 15 minutes was great! Maybe just a slower time of year but, most efficient airport I have Ever been in forsure, and I am im-patient and want to get to the Party ASAP so this was good! Anyway Great place, will Go there Again Forsure!!!

thanks for the great trip report. We to DLC for our first time in 8 weeks and I can't wait.

Question for you - you mentioned cab - so you did a cab from the airport to the hotel? Did you have any issues?

thanks

Funbobby - you Canadians were nuts!!!! In a good way It was great to meet you both - liked reading your trip report...was almost like I was there. ha! ha!

ml28078 - we took a cab, it was $45 to the resort, then the return was $25. Made it so easy so we didn't have to wait on anyone else. For the return, we just had the bellman arrange our cab day of. No issues. Smooth transportation. Have a blast!!!

Taryn (& Brendan)

Adult Entertainment info for Las Vegas
    First trip to Desire Cabo starts March 19th!

3 trips to H2
    9 trips to Hedo 3
    4 trips to Temptations

haha thx nv cpl. i like reading detailed reports so I try to write good one for others when i have the chance! yes we are Crazy!! haha Wooot! Canadians love to get the party Goin forsure! Great times!

ml28078 Yes exactly what nv cpl said. I looked in to private car etc as i have Zero patience for shuttles (and basically anything holding me up from the party, multiple stops etc) but after much research just decieded to take a cab, was seamless, $45 there $25 bck, great service clean cabs friendly drivers.

Were looking to give Los Cabos a try later this year..have heard good things so far.

thanks for the cab info. We are looking to do a cab seems quick and easy. - faster to the party