Thread: Honeymoon trip advice.

Honeymoon trip advice.

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon and could use some advice from all of you seasoned travelers. We are taking a 10 day honeymoon and are looking to stay somewhere that is clothing optional and has plenty to do close by to fill 10 days. We originally planned on Breezes Grand Negril (we have been there before) but not sure we want to be there for 10 day since there isn't much to do close by other than drink and lay out naked (I know, what are we complaining about, lol). Hedo is out because we also don't want a crazy party for 10 days. A plus for breezes is we can always get a day pass to Hedo to party and back to BGN to relax and enjoy each other. So here are the requirements.

1) Must be clothing optional
    2) Be in an area with plenty to do close by
    3) Would like the option of quite relaxation while laying out nude, but also a time to party or theme night.
    4) 5 star resort

I know this may sound picky but just trying to plan a great memorable honeymoon. Thanks in advance.

hey we are planning our honeymoon as well, and after alot of thought we have decided on desire riviera maya... seems like a place you can make of it , what you want... can be naked, all in clusive, good reaurants , great night scene at the disco and of course he sin room and roof top jacuzzi... were if you want to go wild you can live out some fantasies. we are not sure if we will swing but having sex in public sounds hot as hell..

Don't know what is happening between Breezes and Hedo as both hotels were sold to different companies in the last 3 months. Would be worth a phone call to find out.

Couples just up the road has a C/O option, has great reviews and the GM (a friend of mine) runs it like her own home. But it is a big hotel..

This link highlights another hotel on the West End. It's been getting a lot of buzz lately, but I cannot say anything about it. Maybe worth a look.
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lifes...of-it_13801362

Hedo is really what you make it - one can party hearty or just chill - that's it's devilish charm!!

Good luck on the search and congrats on your wedding - marriage is a wonderful institution, if it doesn't put you in one.....

Forgot about Secrets in Montego Bay - I think they also have a C/O area like Breezes Negril. Now THAT's a nice property!!

Desire Los Cabos.

Good weather, Cabo is close with lots to do. Classy resort. Can be as quiet as you want (or not). Price is right.

PNK

Another thought for you is Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island. The resort is not c/o, but there is a very chill section of the Private Island that is. Also, women sometimes lay out topless on the main property too. Lots of honeymooners, stay at 1 play at 3 Sandals program (full priviledges at the other Sandals Mo' Bay) properties, and lots to do for sure, on and off property nearby in Montego Bay, Ocho, etc. If you or anyone reading this would like to receive a Powerpoint presentation my wife and I put together describing the Sandals Jamaica experience with a heavy emphasis on SRC, then send me a private message and I'll send the presentation to you. Many have found the presentation informative.

Quote Originally Posted by putter3 View Post
    hey we are planning our honeymoon as well, and after alot of thought we have decided on desire riviera maya... seems like a place you can make of it , what you want... can be naked, all in clusive, good reaurants , great night scene at the disco and of course he sin room and roof top jacuzzi... were if you want to go wild you can live out some fantasies. we are not sure if we will swing but having sex in public sounds hot as hell..
    Yeah, we have talked about Desire (all 3 resorts). I wonder how it compares to Hedo. We heard they are similar in the guests that stay there and activities but a nicer resort.

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Don't know what is happening between Breezes and Hedo as both hotels were sold to different companies in the last 3 months. Would be worth a phone call to find out.

Couples just up the road has a C/O option, has great reviews and the GM (a friend of mine) runs it like her own home. But it is a big hotel..

This link highlights another hotel on the West End. It's been getting a lot of buzz lately, but I cannot say anything about it. Maybe worth a look.
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lifes...of-it_13801362

Hedo is really what you make it - one can party hearty or just chill - that's it's devilish charm!!

Good luck on the search and congrats on your wedding - marriage is a wonderful institution, if it doesn't put you in one.....
    We did NOT know that these 2 were sold. They are still listed on the Superclubs website. Hope they stay the same since we will choose that option unless we find something better.

Quote Originally Posted by pbartell View Post
    Another thought for you is Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island. The resort is not c/o, but there is a very chill section of the Private Island that is. Also, women sometimes lay out topless on the main property too. Lots of honeymooners, stay at 1 play at 3 Sandals program (full priviledges at the other Sandals Mo' Bay) properties, and lots to do for sure, on and off property nearby in Montego Bay, Ocho, etc. If you or anyone reading this would like to receive a Powerpoint presentation my wife and I put together describing the Sandals Jamaica experience with a heavy emphasis on SRC, then send me a private message and I'll send the presentation to you. Many have found the presentation informative.
    He checked out SRC and likes it but really want someplace with a larger c/o area and not just and small section of a private island.

The group that bought Hedonism II plans on upgrading the resort and to continue the brand as it is now. The company that bought Breezes has plans to change it to a family resort and discontinue the clothing optional side of the resort.

Here's my point of view as a travel agent (specializing in DWs and Honeymoons):

First and foremost, given your criteria, I would recommend Couples Sans Souci, it is in Ocho Rios and close to lots, including Couples Tower Isle where you can go to a few times a week. CSS has a NUDE (not C/O) beach called Sunset Beach, pool, swimup bar etc. It's really quite nice, but only for the day time. CTI has a private island that is all nude. We thoroughly enjoyed our stays there.

Couples Negril has a nude beach. But really, its fairly open and not very private.

FYI, from what I know, Secrets DOES NOT have a C/O section.

Hidden Beach in Mayan is another option, but it is quite pricey.

Hope that helps, if anyone wants any further information, you can contact me at shine@nakations.ca

Cheers

My wife and I stayed at Sans Souci last July and would highly recommend it to you. Sunset beach is a wonderful experience.