Thread: Hello from Spain !

Hello from Spain !

My name is Sandra,married and happy but open to new experiences.I have been to Mexico and Dominican Republic but not to that kind of open resorts you talk in the forum.I was there with my husband, but was easy to find some hotel staff ready to have some quick affair but I refused not because my husband just because they treated me as a tourist not just as a friend.
    My husband is not as open as I am, just when we are alone,but he doesnt get mad if I go alone to the beach or away from home.
    We live in a small village not far away from the Mediterranian about 15 min driving,and I use to go to some naked beaches around my place, here in Spain we have a lot of them.I love to watch at the other people at the beach and is easy to seduce the one I choose and to walk to the forest or to the car and spend some goodtime just for satisfaction.
    Reading at your posts, I am thinking about having an experience on that kind of resorts but I would like to know if they are as I imagine and if someone can go like a single or a partner is needed.
    I would prefer to choose Jamaica or Dominican Republic, because I would like to explore the dark caribbean people than the Mexican.
    I wish you read my introduction and I make a lot of friends to talk openly.
    Kisses.

It really depends on what resort you are thinking of going to, some accept singles such as Hedo, others such as Desires it is only couples. We always go to Hedo the end of April with the Siwtch Hitters and believe me, you could find what you are looking for VERY easily
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

If you are thinking that you will go to Hedo and get together (have sex) with the staff, you will leave empty handed (or other things empty). They will get fired for something like that and with new ownership, they do not want to lose their job over something like that.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Thank you for your information, is good to know,the experiences I had in Mex and DR were just a familiars type resort.
    I imagined on open minded ones there could me much more sexual action.As Spanish I dont mind having sex with USA couples,I find them very atractives too, but I would like to experiment with some local men.I am curious about what they say about black men,you have a lot of them in USA, but here in Spain there are not a lot we dont have african inmigration here, and the ones you can find (no legal residents) are not safe in my opinion.
    How it works in the places you know? just between resident couples? or group sex too????
    Have you tried with some blacks????
    Love