Thread: Rooftop Inn Anyone?

Rooftop Inn Anyone?

Hi all,
    Just registered here. Northern California single nudist guy who enjoys staying at nudist/swinger resorts and hotels when traveling. Will be in Fort Laudedale the first week of April and staying at the Rooftop Inn. Has anyone been there? Curious about your impression and experience.
    Thanks!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there....you can do a keyword search for Rooftop and see some of the forum posts. I know I have done several for the Rooftop in the past and all my experiences have been good....maybe because I was with friends, maybe because I was fortunate to get good rooms on good weekends. Either way, you will read about it being older, etc...but if you are looking for a nice pool on a rooftop overlooking the Hollywood Beach area, with great restaurants around, a good weekend BBQ on the rooftop and some wild times on the 2nd floor, then the RR will be fine.

Thanks!

Thanks Travelslut! I will def check out the 2nd floor. but relaxing naked on the rooftop deck will be great too.

Post-stay comments

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdog View Post
    Thanks Travelslut! I will def check out the 2nd floor. but relaxing naked on the rooftop deck will be great too.
    I thought I'd follow up on this thread after my stay at Rooftop. Had a fun time even for my brief stay. Met a fun, attractive couple and enjoyed some hot public and private time with them. A place like this of course is all about who else is there that you find interesting, but I give it a thumbs up.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks from all of us for your followup as it is always nice to get updates on changes whether they be positive or negative. Glad you had a good time.

The Krewe I travel with does Rooftop a couple times a year, often the week before Fantasy Fest in October and/or before our annual trek to Hedonism.

Some of us head to Paradise Lakes this month and back to the rooftop later this summer....