Thread: Hidden beach Or desire rivirera Maya ?

Hidden beach Or desire rivirera Maya ?

Hello
    my wife and i are are both very open bi couple and consider our selfs nudists although we have yet to be nude in public. lol we kinda think of our self as "life styler" as well, but havnt had any one join us as of yet. we have been together 4 years and married in december so we are planing to go either desire or hidden for our honey moon in june sometime .
    as this would be out first trip to a all inclusive nudeist anything we are wondering for some one our age 40m 26 female , which would be best that time of year, we are social people and love meeting new friend but as this would be our honeymoon i really wangt this to be special and give her the love and attention she deserves. so as reviews go hidden beach may be more relaxed and luxorious but we would be able to have sex in public if we so chose( which is ok) but what about late a night on the beach in hidden? could we sneak out there.? iour trip is not all about sex but i do want it to be special and ver intiment with out hugh crowds. and is there any life stylers at all at hidden beach or is it just hush hush kinda deal.
    and if we chose desire rivirea maya would we have that intiment romantic feeling for a honeymoon or would it be all party.. yes i think we are ready to be active life stylers but maybe this trip should be at hidden beach and be very low key, and super romantic or should we go to desire and have wild sex and let our wild sides out.... other question for desire people how open are other couples with bi men? is it common there?
    any info and suggestions would be great.
    we are thinking mid june if all goes well
    cheers

doing alot of research but its so hard o choose.... but it does look like desire would be cheaper of the two . but hidden beach would be more romantic for the honey moon... really want to show the wife how special she really is to me. if any one know of any special deals for HBR please let me know... thanks