Thread: June 15th weekend 2013

June 15th weekend 2013

Hey all
    we are planning to go to Hidden Beach resort some time in mid june, hopefully for the weekend of june 15th .. but depends on my time off. we hopefully will be stay ing for four nights,,
    this will be our first time at a nude resort or any kind of naturist place and we are very excited. we have never really been shy so as this will be our honey moon( got hitched in december) we want to go all out. As ive read the age group seems to be older but thats cool ,age is just a number i am in 40 and wife is mid twenties... If any one else is going around that time please let us know also if any one has any suggestions please post them ..... looking forward to meeting new people and having lots of fun!!!!!!

Welcome, and you'll have a great time at HBR! Pack light! Take only half of what you think you'll need. Really just a small carry on is all you'll really need. The first time we went we went for 4 days also. We both took a medium size suitcase ech and didn't use 25% of it. Also, with just carry on you don't have to wait for your luggage.

Since you can't take liquids on carry ons....is sunscreen readily available there? Or at the airport?

Thanks for the tip about the luggage, we are now thinking about desire riviera maya. for a little more of a wild side, but as this will be our honeymoon not sure which to coose, still leaning towards hidden beach tho...

Sent you a private message. Check upper right under notifications.

now not so sure of the dates... depends on work, maybe end of may or june.... i guess ill find out at he end of the month which will be better, but just so excited to go.....

Traveling light

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotacpl View Post
    Since you can't take liquids on carry ons....is sunscreen readily available there? Or at the airport?
    As a fair haired blond, sunscreen is about the only think I can't afford to forget. On one trip I purchased a small bottle in the gift shop it was $24.00 US. If we bring our own it's $20 each way to check luggage or two bottles of sunscreen at the resort. Last November, I decided to purchase some at the airport after we cleared security and guess what, our carry-on was randomly checked. The unopened sunscreen confiscated. The good new, guests make it a practice of leaving partial bottles of sunscreen on top of the towel bin. I managed 14 days - purchasing a single bottle. On another occasion, an employee picked up a few bottles at a WalMart for a guest but I would never ask because they work under some pretty strict rules.