Thread: Caliente Tampa, last weekend of April, you going?

Caliente Tampa, last weekend of April, you going?

My wife and I are headed to Caliente April 24 to 29th, would like to find other fun couples who plan to be there and connect before we arrive. This is our first visit, so any advice would be great, sounds a little tame from our recent visit to Sea Mountain, but hope there is a fun crowd!

Hi there NN1, can you tell us about Sea Mountain as we are considering a trip there later this year.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynightly1 View Post
    My wife and I are headed to Caliente April 24 to 29th, would like to find other fun couples who plan to be there and connect before we arrive. This is our first visit, so any advice would be great, sounds a little tame from our recent visit to Sea Mountain, but hope there is a fun crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqld View Post
    Hi there NN1, can you tell us about Sea Mountain as we are considering a trip there later this year.
    Cheers
    Not what we imagined at all from property or location. Small and almost in the middle of a neighborhood. So dont be worried when you pull up. However, once inside, there are few if any barriers. Not sure what you are into, but you have swingers, nudists, exibitionists, voyeurs, etc....the people make the resort, all very nice, no pressure to do what you don't want to do, but if your adventurous sexually and want to fulfill a fantasy or just see fantasies being fulfilled in front of you, then this is the place, it is like no place else....makes Desire look like a normal Hilton. Or perhaps if a resort was built around the hottub at Desire, maybe that would be a good description. Hope your trip is as memorable as ours was....let us know if you have any other questions or check out their website. ( I hear weekdays are slow, so make sure you have a Saturday or Friday night as part of your stay.)

that's great info thanks NN1, we would like to amass as much info as possible as it's a fair hike for us coming from Australia..
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqld View Post
    that's great info thanks NN1, we would like to amass as much info as possible as it's a fair hike for us coming from Australia..
    Cheers
    Wow! I completely understand! Wish I knew how to email outside this website as I don't check it that often, then you could ask whatever you all wanted to know without posting it on here. You on SDC? You could find me there and send an email if you have any specific questions you did not want to post here. I think you will enjoy it if you are adventurous and are open minded. Plan to drive for dinner if you get hungry as they only have snacks at SM. Palm Springs should have nice places and is nearby. We were so interested in the friends we made we never ate and never left! . (Except maybe breakfast!).