Thread: Don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a joke. Hedo jokes.

Blog Entries

Don't get your panties in a bunch, its just a joke. Hedo jokes.

1. Once at Hedo I went to the main bar by the buffet one sunny morning. I saw the beautiful hedonist wife of a couple who we me yesterday.

I asked where her husband went and she replied. Well we sure tore it up last night. He got all messed up and crossed the road over to Breezes.

I asked why did he cross the road?. She replied, isnt it obvious? His dick was stuck in the chicken!!!!!

2. I walked up to the main bar and saw another hedonist was ordering 10 shots of scotch. I said, damn 10 shots of scotch? Are we celebrating something?

He said yes, my first blowjob. I said well hell, thats worth celebrating!! Let me "buy" you one.

He said no, if 10 doesnt get that taste out of my mouth 11 wont!!!!

Groooaaaannnn......

Quote Originally Posted by dannsamantha View Post
    1. Once at Hedo I went to the main bar by the buffet one sunny morning. I saw the beautiful hedonist wife of a couple who we me yesterday.

I asked where her husband went and she replied. Well we sure tore it up last night. He got all messed up and crossed the road over to Breezes.

I asked why did he cross the road?. She replied, isnt it obvious? His dick was stuck in the chicken!!!!!

2. I walked up to the main bar and saw another hedonist was ordering 10 shots of scotch. I said, damn 10 shots of scotch? Are we celebrating something?

He said yes, my first blowjob. I said well hell, thats worth celebrating!! Let me "buy" you one.

He said no, if 10 doesnt get that taste out of my mouth 11 wont!!!!

Lol!!
    Hedo II 4/28/13-5/3/13 Zoo Krew
    Temptations Cancun 4/27/14-5/4/14
    Hedo II 4/11/15-4/18/15 Kitten and Angels spring fling
    Hedo II 4/9/16-4/16/16 Kitten & Angels spring fling
    Can't Wait!!!

The pope goes to Hedo do get away from it all. While relaxing by the hot tub one afternoon, he noticed all the action going on, so he started to stroke him self. Suddenly another Hedonist recognized him as the Pope and snapped a picture (I know cameras are not permitted)........the quick thinking Pope offers the Hedonist $5000 for the camera and film on the spot. The Hedonist takes the money and runs back to her room to secure her money. As the Pope sits there stunned, but proud of himself for avoiding disaster, Just then a third Hedonist strolls by and says "nice camera, what did you pay for it?" quite pleased with himself the Pope replies " $5000" "Wow" says the Hedonist with a chuckle " someone saw you cumming".................
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

I saw the same Pope sitting in the hot tub doing a crossword puzzle. I asked him how's it going? He said he needed a four letter word for woman that ends in "u n t " . I said "aunt ".. He said thanks, got an eraser...