Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Be honest. What do/did you NOT like about Hedo?

The only this I did not like was the hour and half bus ride there, wish Negril was a little closer to airport.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTTx View Post
    At night the bug hot tub on the nude side is too hot and the regular pool is too cold. I deal with it but there is a delicate balancing act.
    I second!

I'd also say that, during the winter-ish months, (January/February) a little heat in the pools would be nice.. sitting at the barstools in the pool shivering in the evening is no fun.

Not an issue during 'hurricane' months.. {sigh}

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Other resorts have solved this problem by instituting a policy that all items are removed from the loungers at some point overnight so they're all available the next morning. If you want to get up early to get your preferred spot then you can do so or if you want to sleep in and take your chances later you can do that too. Desire goes so far as to remove items if a lounger is left unoccupied for two hours during the day. Really helps solve this issue.
    I like the 2 hour thing.. Seeing rows & rows of lounges unused/squatted is a big peeve.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    A daily activities board, like the one in the main dining room, around the nude pool area. For some reason I have a tendency to forget things during the day.
    Better steps to get into the nude hot tub, seen a few near face plants.
    Totally agree with better steps into the nude hot tub. Also better temperature regulation. Last Sept the hot tub was so hot you could have cooked a lobster.

MMMMM lobster

I agree though, most times it is wayyyyy too hot for me to even put my toes in. Ricky enjoys it, but it was even too hot for him sometimes. That is one thing I liked about H3. He could sit in the hot tub and I could be in the pool and still be right beside him
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I most sincerely apologize, that was mine, next time I'll leave it in the safe so you don't have to climb for it.

Cheers
    I hope I'm assigned your room next. My Mom always taught me to share

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel496 View Post
    We do the same thing, we might have 6 or 8 people using 2 loungers, if someone wants to lounge in the sun, they move the stuff. We are all friends, can't we all get along.
    I agree. If I want to use one of the loungers by the pool I would simply move the stuff to the next lounger where it is still safe. It's all about respecting every one's stuff, but still enjoying the facilities.

At Hedo isn't it more about taking care of each other than worrying about the individuals issues?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    if there are going to be rules
    Hey CapnMorgan, not to pick on you, but I found humor in your words "if there are going to be rules". I always thought Hedo was about no rules. You gave me a good chuckle!,

We just got back yesterday and while it is still fresh in my mind I can respond accurately. lol The thing we like the least about Hedo is the food. It gets so repetitive. It is the same thing at the buffet every morning, afternoon, and evening. We went to the grill most days for lunch and LOVE the jerk chicken. The Italian place was pretty good too. We didn't care for the Japanese place last year so we skipped this year. My only other thing that I do not like is there really isn't a place to sit and lounge and talk to people in the evening without being blasted out by the same music every night. A bunch of us did chill out in the "game room" that is attached to the Piano Bar and that was nice. And there is just too many nekkid people everywhere.... WTF is that all about??? LOL
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Too Many Naked People?
    There are naked people?
    Damn, were not goin now.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    What I don't like about H2?
    (1) the mold/mildew smell in the Disco.
    (2) occasional scalding hot water in the nude side hot tub
    (3) the drab grey/white color scheme of most rooms -- IMHO aqua blue with either coral or pale orange would be more cheerful and appropriate paint colors for rooms at a tropical resort.

Otherwise, no real complaints. Being a great humanitarian and never having had the misfortunate of a H2 room without functioning hot water or air conditioning, I invite those unfortunate female guests who lack hot water or air conditioning to use my shower or party all night in my room :-)

Blog Entries
    Buck: I'll have one rolled!
    Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneeKat View Post
    Hey CapnMorgan, not to pick on you, but I found humor in your words "if there are going to be rules". I always thought Hedo was about no rules. You gave me a good chuckle!,
    There do have to be some rules to protect the guests, i.e. no photography on the nude side (for obvious reasons), must be nude on the nude side, etc. My whole point was they are management rules but on our latest trip enforcement was very inconsistent. My favourite rule is the signs by the nude hot tub stating "No Diving", I have always wanted to alter them to read "No Muff Diving"...that one would be impossible to enforce!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

No Muff Diving?
    never, lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden View Post
    The only this I did not like was the hour and half bus ride there, wish Negril was a little closer to airport.
    Why don't you consider flying in... its about 45 minutes total time, if they get things working.. with 15 min of air time.... Call TimAir

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast