Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Be honest. What do/did you NOT like about Hedo?

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Am I the only one who just puts my stuff on someone else's "reserved" chair?
    I figure, if they really want to lay on it, they can move my stuff! lol
    We do the same thing, we might have 6 or 8 people using 2 loungers, if someone wants to lounge in the sun, they move the stuff. We are all friends, can't we all get along.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I go on vacation to have fun, that's the first priority. When I was married we visited Sandals Ochi and Dunns River, Superclubs Runaway Bay, and non-inclusive Coco LaPalm. Seems to me people book two different ways. Some just for fun, some to be pampered, to visit and be a guest at a really nice place. I totally get that. It's nice to have a beautiful room at a gorgeous resort with THAT room and THAT bathroom. I've done it, while it was nice, no one talked to anyone. And the few that did immediately wanted to start comparing assets. But, it was all good because I was with my wife and we only needed us two to have a ball.
    At Hedo it just is so much fun and everyone is just so honest, I rarely get asked what I do for work. Despite the negativity around here about singles, I go and meet the group of friends I met the first week I was ever there. The group I'm with brings 85+ and I know and like them all and I continue to meet more nice people. My friends are emailing me and planning fun stuff for us to do, really as a single guy what could be more fun than that? A bunch of fun friends (couples and singles alike) who love and respect me that I meet at Hedo for a week of fun each year.

These are some of my best friends and I lead a good life at home with many friends as well.

So, (I'm rambling) screw the broken bathroom door and the rather plain food, the beach grill is great, the beach is better five minutes beyond Sandals for sure, but the alternative for me isn't even an option.

Cheers
    Respect
    Well said.That's all I can say about that.

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CeeNCee View Post
    "Am I the only one who just puts my stuff on someone else's "reserved" chair?
    I figure, if they really want to lay on it, they can move my stuff! lol"

I am very polite and respectful, often to a fault. I would never move someone else's things off a chair or put my stuff in it with someone else's, just in case the person comes back. Problem is, I can't gauge when the person is coming back to the chair, like if they did only go to get a patty and they may have had to wait a few minutes to get it, then came right back. I just try to be considerate, but it's often a one way street, it seems.
    I think I've seen 3 people actually lay on a lounge chair around the pool! I don't want my stuff on the wet ground, so I put it up on a chair. If people find that inconsiderate, well, I guess to each their own. I find it EXTREMELY inconsiderate to smoke in crowded situations, ESPECIALLY pot. So, I guess we all have our crosses to bear.
    Next time you have to move my bag and towel off your chair, just imagine I'm saying "THANK YOU "

I was more referring to the beach, which I have seen fully occupied with people and saved chairs on several occasions. When I go to the beach, I keep my stuff in a beach bag that I put on a towel on the sand, so as to not take up a chair just to store my stuff. And I do the same when I go to the pool, up against the wall, on a towel. Anything I don't want wet either stays in the bag or stays in the room. And if it gets wet, well, I did bring it to the beach/pool.

I agree 100% on the smoking in groups thing.
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

We don't take up two chairs, if we find one free one, we set our stuff on that so it doesn't get wet and stepped on. Ricky likes to get out and rest in the sun occasionally so we like having a chair, but otherwise we set it down somewhere else and if someone moves it to the next one, no problem, it is Hedo. I have moved people's stuff before to sit down next to him. If someone shows up cause it is their seat I say I am sorry and usually feel her tits and we make friends and share the seat. It is Hedo, who cares
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    I'm totally there for the beach, so I get up at 6:00 ish and get to the beach at 6:45-7:00 and put my own beach towel on a chair, usually I get a table and a float. I'm not always the first on the beach. During the day I may go diving, but I want to come back to my place and leave my towel on the chair. Usually not a problem as most people are still eating breakfast when diving is done. Spend the rest of the day on the beach with a few absences from the chair up to the pool. At 3:00 if I'm in the pool and don't think I'm going back to the beach I pick up all my stuff and put it up near the pool usually up on the wall near the hot tub. Never had a problem.

The time of year I go isn't that crowed so there are usually chairs out in the sun, notsomuch in the shade. And if you want a table an ashtray and the best spot get up early and be down there.

I do think it kinda sucks when I walk through at 6:45 and see all the pool territory staked out and not a sole there. No one stakes out the beach chairs when I'm there.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

I'll weigh in here.
    The chair saving thing happens everywhere. It is what it is - it's not right or wrong, it just happens. Whether you're at Hedo or a 5 Star resort in the Seychelles.

We stopped Hedo'ing once we figured out that there are resorts that are a lot nicer. We felt that Hedo "got away" with a lot because of the unique brand. We went to be naked and have sex. For that we forgave them for the lower quality food, the lack of towels, infrastructure issues, etc. until we realized that places like Desire, SMI, Cap d'agde, and others existed where we could be naked, have sex, AND reliably have a hot shower.

What makes Hedo special are the people. We've never found it so easy to meet other folks as we did on our two trips to Hedo. The real question is whether we're willing to put up with the little aggravations that come along with a Hedo trip to hang out with those great people. For us, the answer for the last five years has been no. Our vacation time is limited, and we're not willing to sacrifice a good vaction because of easily preventable problems.

Our sincere hope is that the new owners bring Hedo 2 up to the level of a Desire. Make it clean. Make it work. And do simple things like buy enough towels for the guests. You can fix the issues but you can't change an atmosphere. Hedo has that atmosphere, will never lose it, and all of the little things can be addressed with the right amount of strategic investment.
    Hedo 3x2. Desire Cancun. Desire Cabo. Cap d'agde. Orient Beach. Sea Mountain Inn. Hidden Beach. Punta Serena.

I would like to see the Disco open sooner so things could get rolling before midnight. After a day of partying its hard to get all of those things you want to get done (disco, hot tub, sex with wife in privacy of own room and get enough sleep. Some of us have internal clocks so sleeping in just doesn't work. We usually are dressed for dinner by 7 and are done eating by 8:30. In a perfect Hedo world we would watch the entertainment until 9:30, head to a hopping disco and dance like fools until 11:00, head to the hot tub until 12:30, and be sleeping by 1:00 and start the process over at 8:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    we agree with you there.... nude side do mean nude our first trip there there was no one going around with clothes on this time there was alot of them even after they was ask to lose the clothes.... just don't think its fair to everyone else.... as for the chair saving we agree if you are going to use it then thats great but we seen alot of chair there in jan that never got used at all.... but there was towels on it everyday.... the last couple of days there we moved the towels and sat there... no one came to tell us to move .... so i guess we will do the same next time we go....

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    I agree with this although it may be difficult to enforce. This brings up another point, if there are going to be rules, they should be enforced consistently, i.e. You must be nude on the nude side. This past January there were more textiles in the nude pool than we have seen in other years when people were told to lose 'em or leave.

"Am I the only one who just puts my stuff on someone else's "reserved" chair?
    I figure, if they really want to lay on it, they can move my stuff! lol"

I am very polite and respectful, often to a fault. I would never move someone else's things off a chair or put my stuff in it with someone else's, just in case the person comes back. Problem is, I can't gauge when the person is coming back to the chair, like if they did only go to get a patty and they may have had to wait a few minutes to get it, then came right back. I just try to be considerate, but it's often a one way street, it seems.
    Although it's been bitched about before (along with everything else we are bitching about now ), I feel like bitching about chair savers is a valid argument. It's kinda craptastic when you go to sit in a chair on the beach at 10am and you can't have one because 50 towels and shirts are lounging comfortably in the chairs while the owners are who knows where. It's a dick move when the chairs are sitting there 'claimed' for hours. Chairs are for butts, not beach towels. I have no issue with it if you are just running for a drink/snack or otherwise coming right back.

Other resorts have solved this problem by instituting a policy that all items are removed from the loungers at some point overnight so they're all available the next morning. If you want to get up early to get your preferred spot then you can do so or if you want to sleep in and take your chances later you can do that too. Desire goes so far as to remove items if a lounger is left unoccupied for two hours during the day. Really helps solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMartini View Post
    I would like to see the Disco open sooner so things could get rolling before midnight. After a day of partying its hard to get all of those things you want to get done (disco, hot tub, sex with wife in privacy of own room and get enough sleep. Some of us have internal clocks so sleeping in just doesn't work. We usually are dressed for dinner by 7 and are done eating by 8:30. In a perfect Hedo world we would watch the entertainment until 9:30, head to a hopping disco and dance like fools until 11:00, head to the hot tub until 12:30, and be sleeping by 1:00 and start the process over at 8:00 AM.
    I like this idea too! In our 3 trips to Hedo we have never been in the Disco as we are usually "toast" by midnight after partying most of the day and evening. Also it is an alternative to the piano bar if that is not you thing.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

We agree completely with what banddre had to say. The Hedo draw has always been about the experience of being naked and naughty. The resort facilities have been satisfactory. Food and drinks are ok, water sports, fitness center, staff, no complaints. Personally, have never had a single issue with a room or reservation. The camera issue is hit or miss. Some weeks we've had no issues. Other weeks there have been inconsiderate jerks who seem clueless about bringing a camera around a bunch of naked people. Getting a lounge chair by the pool would be great but we've learned to deal with it.

There are other resorts that can offer a naked and naughty experience. For us, we've really fallen in love with Cap d' Agde in France. It's certainly farther and more expensive but there are other factors that make it appealing to us. Some of what we're hearing about some of the other resorts such as Desire and Sea Mountain sounds appealing and worth a try.

If the Hedo owners were smart, they'd figure out a way to leverage the loyalty they have built up with so many groups. Hands-down that's the best part of the Hedo experience. The groups improve upon every aspect of the Hedo experience. They make it easy to meet and mingle, they plan fun parties, the groups really get into the theme nights, they offer a no-bump guarantee. We've enjoyed some wonderful non-standard events being part of the groups such as private dinners outside by the pool, pool parties, beach parties, parties for the women in the spa... these are the things that are still uniquely Hedo.

There's no place like home.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    we agree the disco should be open around 10.... we are not really into the piano bar but we would do the disco if it was open earlier we don't have a problem with staying up untill around 2 or 3am but why if you don't have to...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    I like this idea too! In our 3 trips to Hedo we have never been in the Disco as we are usually "toast" by midnight after partying most of the day and evening. Also it is an alternative to the piano bar if that is not you thing.

I agree with the dirty pool water, all kinds of stuff floating in it. Been cloudy water the two times i have been there. We dont get our hair wet due to the fact that we call it spunk water. Its really not clean and breaks my wifes skin out and gives her hives also that could be from to much urine, cum , DNA or chemicals who really knows.

My other issue would be the hot tub temp never being stable. Its either to damn hot to get in or pool water cool. Other than that we always find something to eat. The jerk fish sandwhich at the prude pool grill is the bomb. I am not much of a night or loud noise person so the disco i dont care about. The water slide at night is a blast though. If you havent done that you gotta give it a try.

Bill i look forward to smoking one with you on the beach next year hopefully.

Respect
    Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast