Thread: April 2-9 Stay Desire Pearl

Blog Entries

April 2-9 Stay Desire Pearl

My wife and I, both 40, in shape and i think fairly attractive, will be traveling to Mexico for a few days in early April and are very interested in the possibility of spending a day, or a day and night at the resort Desire Pearl, during our visit. We are not part of this lifestyle, yet at least, but have had several discussions about it in the past year or so and feel we would really like to explore it and experience an uninhibited vacation. We are not sure how we will react once the time does come so we were hoping we could try it out for a day or so before booking an entire week or 2 week vacation at a place where we later find out makes us very uncomfortable.
    We are not sure about the swing side of things but pretty sure we will fall in love with being naked and visiting with those with similar interests, but until we are able to give it a try to assure ourselves we can't book a trip. We just can't afford to do it. Is there anything anyone can do to help us out or is there anyone I can speak to that might be able to make this arrangement? Dates will be april 2-9. From discussion with the resort an invitation from another guest may be the only way we can be a guest. Can anyone help us out?
    Thanks,

There is another forum on the net that is specific to the Desire Resorts. I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post that link in this forum. You could get a lot of answers there. We are going to Desire Pearl 5/23 - 5/28 for our first clothing optional and lifestyle friendly resort experience. Based on our research, Desire Pearl is an excellent place to go if you want to dip your toe in the water. Only couples are allowed and Pearl is fairly high end as far as such resorts go. From what we've learned, you'll receive no pressure to do anything you don't want to do whether that is simply be naked to serious PDA to trying out the swing side of things. We are also not in the lifestyle and if anything happens in that regard, the female half will make that decision.

it certainly looks lovely on the web site - can you give a little clue about the other web site without actually getting shot down?