Thread: Just home from HBR

Just home from HBR

We just got home from a week from HBR and here it goes...
    1) Can't find a nicer staff anywhere.
    2) The property is well cared for and is in very good shape.
    3) The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfy.

We are a middle aged couple and I just thought I would throw that out there. The reason I did is I think most of the posts are posted by people that are 60 to 75. That being said they consist of half or better of the population. They also are part of the "Exotic club" which is a time share group there, which is a pyrimad group and we all know what they are. They get a kick back if they talk you in. They also all want you to know how special they are. They are waited on first and first of everything and they expect that. If you have priced this place you know that it is very expensive, so that kind of thing is a little maddening. With that said we were lucky to me a couple of fun people and really enjoyed the resort. So that is the truth after a week there and the two couples we met were also groped by these club members and have the same feeling. Take my info as it is and choose for yourself. I also know there is club members that will read this and you can kiss my ass cause it is the truth and you know it!!!!!!

Hello NewAdventures. Thank you for posting this "heads up" as my wife and I are going to HBR for our first time and our first time to a nudist resort. My wife is a little nervous about the trip and although we research it together, I wasn't expecting what you (unfortunately) experienced. You used the word groped do you mean that in the sense of grabbed and touch by these club members? Did they not respect your privacy etc and did HBR mgmt do anything to prevent or stop their behavior?
    I'm just really trying to make this a special and memorable trip so any advice would be greatly welcomed.
    Thank you, JK